What's new

Injustice - Speculation leads to 'Raven' and 'Killer Frost' being possibly leaked in achievements

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
http://www.injustice.com/en/characters
Check Catwoman's render here.

Catwoman's collar. Okay... now I'm almost certain it's Catwoman's render thrown off by the light due to her wearing all black with a black background of the image.

I'm at the point that if I find out it's not Catwoman I'd honestly be surprised as hell. It's be awesome if it were some character we don't have revealed yet.... but I see Catwoman -_-
What part of the collar are you proposing? It doesn't seem wide enough for the leather collar around her neck (in that it isn't going around the circumference of her throat), yet not far away enough from her chin to be the golden ring.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
On a tangential subject, I'm closely examining that mass of pixels in the neck area of Upper Right. Since those fellows at NRS can't be bothered to give us a clear version of Deathstroke's render I'm not entirely sure it's not part of his, but it loooooks like it's probably part of Upper Right's render.

Why bring this up? No reason in particular, but I haven't seen any attention drawn to it. If we're going to spend days staring at this image, may as well stare at every aspect. Looks kind of red t'me. Jewelry, maybe.

EDIT: Went ahead and uploaded a terrible crop and terrible paint.net circle around what i mean.View attachment 4037

I know that in the comics books Raven doesn't have pale skin, but in the cartoon she does. If this mystery figure in the top right corner is really Raven, it seems they're basing her appearance mostly by her Teen Titans appearance. That jewel is most likely the one she wears on the show. (although I don't know if she wears anything like that in the comics)

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
What part of the collar are you proposing? It doesn't seem wide enough for the leather collar around her neck (in that it isn't going around the circumference of her throat), yet not far away enough from her chin to be the golden ring.
Just ignore my last couple of comments. I'm pretty sure I've just gone crazy because of this stupid image.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I know that in the comics books Raven doesn't have pale skin, but in the cartoon she does. If this mystery figure in the top right corner is really Raven, it seems they're basing her appearance mostly by her Teen Titans appearance. That jewel is most likely the one she wears on the show. (although I don't know if she wears anything like that in the comics)
It's not unheard of, but not all that common.
raven with gem.jpg

That said, the magazine scan featuring a figure that we presume to be Raven facing off with lex luthor DOES have exceptionally pale skin, implying that they took that element from her appearance in the cartoon at the very least.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
After you pointed out the red gem looking thing, I wnet ahead and focused on that and brightened up the picture to see if I could get a better view of it:

It does go along with what Raven has. Hmmm...

Man, there's just nothing for certain lol. Doesn't prove anything, but it does sway things back towards Raven. I still see Catwoman though.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
You say that, but Joker had a massive whole punched through his chest in the comic...
I say this knowing that the game's storyline has portions that take place before that (un)fortunate incident!

I do suppose there's a chance MM could somehow get himself involved in that same timeframe, though.

Killzone

Warrior
I say this knowing that the game's storyline has portions that take place before that (un)fortunate incident
But the comic takes place 5 years prior the story of the game and killing Joker was one of Supermans first actions.
I'm pretty sure that he is only in the game, because Batman used a gadget to resurrect his beloved Joker (once again).

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
But the comic takes place 5 years prior the story of the game and killing Joker was one of Supermans first actions.
I'm pretty sure that he is only in the game, because Batman used a gadget to resurrect his beloved Joker (once again).
There was an article/interview hither or thither stating that the game's story mode covers stuff after the regime's establishment and stuff before the Joker bombs Metropolis. Heck, you can see in the story trailer when Batman declares a "code red" on the Watchtower (which in itself probably isn't something that could happen in the Regime years) that it's about the Joker, Harley, and a nuclear warhead. Additionally, I'm almost certain that the scenes where Supes breaks out of a GL construct is the scene shown in the comic where Hal tries to stop Supes from doing some Real Bad Stuff.

Longwinded cuz it's late, but I hope you see what I'm talkin' about.

C-Sword

Warrior
I wouldn't be surprised if the top right character was Raven, that means another female character with a man face

trufenix

bye felicia
If I worked at NRS, I would literally frame this thread. I would frame it and put it right next to the pictures of my kids and just look at it any time I felt like down about my life.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
If I worked at NRS, I would literally frame this thread. I would frame it and put it right next to the pictures of my kids and just look at it any time I felt like down about my life.
This thread is one of those that's going to be really embarrassing to look back at after the game's released.