What's new

Injustice - Speculation leads to 'Raven' and 'Killer Frost' being possibly leaked in achievements

zfallonz

Noob
No she doesn't.

I still maintain that that does NOT look that much like a hood. It's too close to the sides of the character's head and seems to have no folds whatsoever.
I agree. I do not see a female, let alone a hood, from this picture. It looks like a helmet. The only one that looks like a hood is the female in the center and that's questionable.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Has anyone sought Ed Boon's trolling on this? I don't want to skim through the thread.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Top right looks like a man.

I'm not even talking about NRS manly woman, he looks like an actual man, a dude, a bro, he probably has a penis.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
The only fallacy about this is that Eclipso's ears aren't no where in sight on the achievement picture.
Yeah, I noticed that too, unfortunately.

I still think he most resembles the character in the picture though. The skin color matches, the pointy hat thing matches, the man chin matches, and the blurry picture even seems to have some sort of red eyes. I think he'd make a fantastic addition, and would certainly fill the "not-so-popular character" criteria that Boon promised.

The jaw line too tight to be a male
How so? Look at the jawline and compare it to Sinestro.

Also...if it IS Raven...where's her lipstick? The only time I've seen her without lipstick of some kind was the cartoon, and this is obviously an older Raven, so not the cartoon Raven.

MoldMan

Noob
How so? Look at the jawline and compare it to Sinestro.

Also...if it IS Raven...where's her lipstick? The only time I've seen her without lipstick of some kind was the cartoon, and this is obviously an older Raven, so not the cartoon Raven.
Too me sinestro jaw looks a little wider and meater.... Also you can see her cheek bones

Error

DF2+R2
I see on the wiki page Eclipso is referred as he/she, maybe NRS tried to make incorporate androgyny into Eclipso's design?

SLy

Noob
I'd be happy with either or honestly..

But Eclipso is one of those characters that makes you wanna research him to find out what he's about.. He can get some good exposure off this

Raven is fighting lex in the background ...... no way shes not in the game.
We've all pretty much accepted that. Her reveal trailer, along with Doomsday's, Black Adam's, and Ares', is being seen almost as a formality at this point. It's mostly just a "Is this her?" thing we've got going on here. In some ways, I can see the top right being Raven. In some ways, I can't. I still feel like the hood is too close to the head to be her hood, and Raven in the comics does have on lipstick and this character doesn't seem to. I do NOT think the middle character is wearing a hood, it's too off-balance for a hood in a video game.

MoldMan

Noob
We've all pretty much accepted that. Her reveal trailer, along with Doomsday's, Black Adam's, and Ares', is being seen almost as a formality at this point. It's mostly just a "Is this her?" thing we've got going on here. In some ways, I can see the top right being Raven. In some ways, I can't. I still feel like the hood is too close to the head to be her hood, and Raven in the comics does have on lipstick and this character doesn't seem to. I do NOT think the middle character is wearing a hood, it's too off-balance for a hood in a video game.
Oh yea idk who that middle chartcer is at all. Cant be frost