What's new

Injustice - New Playable Character Reveal Monday + Plus Next Battle Arena

IKizzLE

BloodHound
I've been MIA, but what is up with all this Raven love? The emo chick from Teen Titans is this popular?
I guess....
:/

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I would like anybody but Shazam to be revealed. I know a lot of people here like him, but I couldn't care less. That and his name is too damn close to Kazaam. Only I'd want to play Kazaam.

At this point, I'm rolling my eyes at any character reveal that isn't Poison Ivy, Raven or Zatanna.

I've been MIA, but what is up with all this Raven love? The emo chick from Teen Titans is this popular?
I guess....
It's really more of a "holy shit, there are only three women on the roster right now" thing.

I guess....
Yes, Raven is that popular. Deal with it.
I would like anybody but Shazam to be revealed. I know a lot of people here like him, but I couldn't care less. That and his name is too damn close to Kazaam. Only I'd want to play Kazaam.

At this point, I'm rolling my eyes at any character reveal that isn't Poison Ivy, Raven, Zatanna or Mr. Freeze.
We're not going to see Ivy or Freeze. I highly doubt we'll see another Bat-character that isn't a DLC character. Raven has been hinted at, but Zatanna really hasn't been mentioned. And I'm near positive that Shazam/Capt. Marvel is the Monday reveal. And no Kazaam. We don't need Shaq in another video game.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX

We're not going to see Ivy or Freeze. I highly doubt we'll see another Bat-character that isn't a DLC character. Raven has been hinted at, but Zatanna really hasn't been mentioned. And I'm near positive that Shazam/Capt. Marvel is the Monday reveal. And no Kazaam. We don't need Shaq in another video game.
I fully expect Ivy to be either the first or part of the first wave of DLC characters. You don't put two of the Gotham City sirens in the game and just forget about the third. Stopping short of that collection on the launch roster just screeeeeeams DLC.

If Raven isn't in the game at launch I'll eat my hat. As for Zatanna and Freeze? I'll want whoever I so choose to want. None of it changes the fact I still will not be giving a shit about any non-Ivy/Raven/Zatanna/Freeze character reveal.

Plop

Noob

some of the characters in Shaq Fu were awesome...I don't mean Shaq himself though

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Raven is awesome.

About Mr. Freeze, I like him, but for this game I prefer Captain Cold or Killer Frost.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Every time I read "Captain Cold" on this forum, I stop and think to myself "Man. Who the fuck is Captain Cold?"

Finally wiki'd that shit. Completely against it. He's a major villain yet somehow looks like one of the faceless dipshits that Arnold Schwarzenegger bulletfucks in the first ten minutes of True Lies.

Oh hey, Arnold Schwarzenegger fucking rocked as Mr. Freeze. Just sayin'.

This game has a real lack of freak characters. Really most of the roster so far doesn't even have superpowers. They could aim a fuckton higher than Captain Cold. If we're being really honest those six remaining slots need to go to six female characters. We've got eighteen characters confirmed so far and fifteen are male. That's... sad.

Cruz

Banned
I don't want penis head Freeze in his mars attack costume with his Nora crap cause
we have enough Batman villains and New 52 Captain Cold rocks!

I hope Hawkgirl, Raven, GL and Shazam are part of the battle arena.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I would be incredibly hype if it was Martian Manhunter. Hope it isn't Shazam, lame ass character. Next battle arena I would like to see is Green Arrow vs Deathstroke... and Green Arrow will have no problem winning that.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Every time I read "Captain Cold" on this forum, I stop and think to myself "Man. Who the fuck is Captain Cold?"

Finally wiki'd that shit. Completely against it. He's a major villain yet somehow looks like one of the faceless dipshits that Arnold Schwarzenegger bulletfucks in the first ten minutes of True Lies.

Oh hey, Arnold Schwarzenegger fucking rocked as Mr. Freeze. Just sayin'.

This game has a real lack of freak characters. Really most of the roster so far doesn't even have superpowers. They could aim a fuckton higher than Captain Cold. If we're being really honest those six remaining slots need to go to six female characters. We've got eighteen characters confirmed so far and fifteen are male. That's... sad.
It's not all about who has the biggest and best Superpowers and I see nothing wrong with Captain Cold just because Arnold Schwarzenegger played him in a movie..

Next battle arena I would like to see is Green Arrow vs Deathstroke... and Green Arrow will have no problem winning that.
When we take into consideration that fans will be judging who probably don't even know who Deathstroke is.
Yeah, Green Arrow will win that one for sure.

If people respond who know their comic stuff, expect Deathstroke to DESTROY Green Arrow, since he is that much better. Without even breaking a sweat.

If we're being really honest those six remaining slots need to go to six female characters. We've got eighteen characters confirmed so far and fifteen are male. That's... sad.
Am I the only one who never played female characters and never will, no matter how good they are in a game?
I simply can't play them, it doesn't feel right.

Interesting question: Does anyone know how flash's or supermans super move will work on the justice league watchtower in space? I mean flash has to run all away around the world to deliver a punch, and superman has to knock someone into space back down to earth, oh wait but they are already in space and showing earth from the tower, so when superman knocks them back down to earth they cant fall to earth because they are in the tower, and the cutscene clearly shows the person who was being punched is being punched out of orbit from earth, so how will this work?

Interesting question: Does anyone know how flash's or supermans super move will work on the justice league watchtower in space? I mean flash has to run all away around the world to deliver a punch, and superman has to knock someone into space back down to earth, oh wait but they are already in space and showing earth from the tower, so when superman knocks them back down to earth they cant fall to earth because they are in the tower, and the cutscene clearly shows the person who was being punched is being punched out of orbit from earth, so how will this work?
That's actually really an interesting question.
I guess for Superman it would be easy, since they could kinda simply reverse and tweak his super, so that he punches the enemies back to Earth, flies down and punches them back to the Watchtower, but Flash ...

... I guess the Watchtower has a gym, so Flash could hit the gym; the treadmill to be more specific - to get the momentum and then punch the opponent.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I think it's gonna be Doomsday. He was in the announcement video, and they wouldn't miss a chance for a Doomsday vs Supes match in the Battle Arena.

I think it's gonna be Doomsday. He was in the announcement video, and they wouldn't miss a chance for a Doomsday vs Supes match in the Battle Arena.
Wasn't there the rumor that the Injustice site got hacked and it was written somewhere that the next battle will be duked out between Shazam and someone else?
Green Arrow VS Deathstroke seems to be a good pick as well, because of the current Green Arrow show, where Deathstroke was starred in one or two episodes as well, so WB might plan to take that a step further.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Wasn't there the rumor that the Injustice site got hacked and it was written somewhere that the next battle will be duked out between Shazam and someone else?
Green Arrow VS Deathstroke seems to be a good pick as well, because of the current Green Arrow show, where Deathstroke was starred in one or two episodes as well, so WB might plan to take that a step further.
There was? Didn't know. Green Arrow vs Deathsroke would be nice, yeah. Excited to see more of Deathstroke.

If i was to take an honest guess I'd say Shazam vs Superman, pretty similar powers. However i think they will keep superman until the week after in order for the final to be superman vs batman.

trufenix

bye felicia
really? We just finished watching a video where the Batmobile arrives in the basement of the watch tower, only to leave through an apparent solid wall.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
really? We just finished watching a video where the Batmobile arrives in the basement of the watch tower, only to leave through an apparent solid wall.
So? Maybe he had a Spare Batmobile in the WatchTower it makes more sense then Flash's and Superman's super move on this stage. (Its a video game everything about it is illogical)