What's new

Injustice - New Playable Character Reveal Monday + Plus Next Battle Arena

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
Rest up over the weekend and get ready as come Monday we'll have a lot to look forward to! Announced just moments ago on the Injustice: Gods Among Us twitter page, they will be revealing a new playable character on Monday. Whether or not this character has been seen yet or if it'll be a completely new character is up in the air. We'll have to wait and find out!

On top of all of this excitement, they will also be revealing Week 2 of the Injustice: Gods Among Us "Battle Arena". For those of you who are just joining us last week we voted on Batman vs Bane and Wonder Woman vs Harley Quinn - see the results here!

injnewchar.jpg

Source: InjusticeGame
Edited by STORMS*

Attachments

If it's Shazam, I wanna finally see some visual game play where characters use their "powers", only one so far with inhumane abilities is Supes.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Wanting Raven or Hawkgirl, expecting Billy Batson. From the things I've seen so far, he'll be way better than he was in MKvsDC.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Then again it could be a female since we have no OFFICIAL character reveals of any female yet besides a magazine. Its been all men so far (Give or take Hawk Girl)

Glass Sword

Nobody
I think it is going to be villain. We currently have more confirmed heroes than villains.
Or Shazam since he is on the website.

trufenix

bye felicia
Was Shazam not confirmed in(at)gamer ??
He still exists in that same Phantom Zone-esque void as Sinestro, Ares, Doomsday, and Black Adam where they admit he's in cinemas but refuse to say wether he's actually playable. And given we already found him on the injustice site for round 2, its gotta be him.