What's new

Injustice - New Playable Character Reveal Monday + Plus Next Battle Arena

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Speaking on Billy Batson again, I'd love to see other Marvel family members as alternates for him.

i actually had no interest in this game what so ever (super heroes just arent my thing) until i heard raven might be in it. Whether she is playable or not will determine if i even buy this game or not. Sooooo i really really hope she is revealed monday. would be awesome.

Big Frog

Noob
swamp thing please!
Starting to worry a bit. The only thing close to a rumor is when Boon had the Swamp Thing comic on his desk. Has there been ANY mentions of ST elsewhere?? :(

ST or Poison Ivy make or break this game for me. If either would be confirmed, I'd reserve it ASAP. Otherwise, I'm waiting for gameplay videos and will buy it later.

Starting to worry a bit. The only thing close to a rumor is when Boon had the Swamp Thing comic on his desk. Has there been ANY mentions of ST elsewhere?? :(

ST or Poison Ivy make or break this game for me. If either would be confirmed, I'd reserve it ASAP.
I think that Swampy would be more suitable as a DLC character later. I'm personally having a hard time figuring out where he'd fit in with the story.

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Shazam I'm guessing. Seems like a "two birds, one stone" type dealio with NRS like when they unveiled Green Arrow and then "revealed" two more characters the next day by showing off the boxart which had Joker and GL on it.

Although what do I know, I'm just some guy. I'd be happy with anyone really.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Starting to worry a bit. The only thing close to a rumor is when Boon had the Swamp Thing comic on his desk. Has there been ANY mentions of ST elsewhere??

ST or Poison Ivy make or break this game for me. If either would be confirmed, I'd reserve it ASAP. Otherwise, I'm waiting for gameplay videos and will buy it later.
no i have not herd/seen anything eides that tweet from boon with the comic
"V" is my fav DC char so that hes not going to be and maybe my 2nd fav swamp thing wont be in, ill guess ill just have to play the whoevers is broken lol

I think that Swampy would be more suitable as a DLC character later. I'm personally having a hard time figuring out where he'd fit in with the story.
world is maybe getting blown up by the joker, hes all about the earth and science etc
i think they could easily fit his char into story.
even in a small part.

Don't get me wrong, I WANT Swamp Thing. Big time. Him and Raven are probably my most wanted characters in this game as far as rumors go. I hope that Raven will at least make it in.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...

Reedoms

Noob
Who is shazam??
Last i checked his name was Captain Marvel :p
They decided to change his name last year since Marvel doesn't let DC have the name on the cover of the book. Most people think his name is Shazam anyways.