What's new

Injustice - New Playable Character Reveal Monday + Plus Next Battle Arena

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I'd prefer Livewire over Killer Frost but considering Shazam more than likely has lightning attacks that's probably not happening.

And how about Starfire? She could be in this game. She was a Teen Titan, so she's close to her former partners, and ESPECIALLY Nightwing ;)
Besides, she has great powers and is an expert warrior. Could she be more powerful than Wonder Woman?
I dunno, she seemed to be on even terms with Diana when the Amazonian bitch decided to show up at Titans Tower to drag Cassie(Wonder Girl) to Themyscira and Starfire took rather violent exception to that.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I love how people complain about too many batman characters and then want all the teen titans in.
They'd at least have way more to offer to a fighting game. not too fond of starfire(i love her, but we'd already have raven/cyborg for zoning), beast boy would be neat though.

like, the fuck is the penguin gonna do

or the riddler.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
They'd at least have way more to offer to a fighting game. not too fond of starfire(i love her, but we'd already have raven/cyborg for zoning), beast boy would be neat though.

like, the fuck is the penguin gonna do

or the riddler.
Doesnt matter, its hypocritical. I dont want anyone from either universe.

Then again im still waiting for Mr Banjo

I love how people complain about too many batman characters and then want all the teen titans in.
As much as I'd love Batgirl, there isn't a whole heck of a lot to differentiate herself from Batman. She'd have a few different moves and probably be a little quicker, but all in all, not much different. Each of the Teen Titans has something different about them, though Starfire's niche is pretty much already filled by Superman. Beast Boy would be incredibly awesome to see, though his transformations would probably be really hard to pull off. Raven can work out really well if done right, and she CAN actually kick some ass up close.

Reactions: RYX

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Doesnt matter, its hypocritical. I dont want anyone from either universe.

Then again im still waiting for Mr Banjo
but there's only 5 teen titans, well, 6 if deathstroke counts.

so would you rather have the penguin over say, beast boy?

IMO it's not the number of batman characters(well, compared to some other series getting less love) but the ones they're using that were easily predictable and just not as hype. y'know.

looking at the previous posts, i haven't seen anyone asking for all the teen titans. it's been either raven or starfire, lol.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
but there's only 5 teen titans, well, 6 if deathstroke counts.

so would you rather have the penguin over say, beast boy?

IMO it's not the number of batman characters(well, compared to some other series getting less love) but the ones they're using that were easily predictable and just not as hype. y'know.

looking at the previous posts, i haven't seen anyone asking for all the teen titans. it's been either raven or starfire, lol.

There's alot more Titans than 5, whether old or current: Donna Troy, Kid Flash, Cyborg, Robin, Starfire, Raven, Wondergirl, Superboy, Miss Martian, etc....

Reactions: RYX

Invincibeast

Stay Free
People who are saying Captain Cold looks stupid... You do know NRS puts their own spin on things right? He may be the baddest looking motherfucker out there, we don't know. Wait til he's (un)confirmed before you shout "He looks stupid". smh

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Yeah, I can tell by these characters that really don't look any different than how they were depicted in their latest release from DC that NRS clearly puts their own spin on everything.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Let us not be coy, it's gonna be Aquaman.

Yeah, I can tell by these characters that really don't look any different than how they were depicted in their latest release from DC that NRS clearly puts their own spin on everything.
Where have you been? We've missed you.