What's new

Injustice Kryptonite Council Podcast Episode 1 Feat: Tom Brady, Reo, Pig of the Hut, M2dave

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I've repeatedly been told that she possibly has 6 bad MUs and a lot of 5-5s. Me Mileena might be the biggest downplayer of her currently and runway
Mr Mileena is trolling you and Runway doesn't even main Frost. There is no way Frost has 6 bad MU's...how dafuq can you take that seriously. I think your Frost hate is affecting your ability to reason/function.

I am 100% confident she loses to Black Adam (regardless of stage) and that is probably it right now. Scorpion is too new to put a match up number on I need more experience. Hawkgirl is annoying, but there is no way that I would say that she loses the match-up, although I could see it being a 5-5.

SCREW IT HERE IS MY MATCHUP CHART (RIBBZ ANGRYYYYYYYYY AT PODCAST VERSION)

Aquaman: 6-4 (potential nerf of the trait cancel will shift this MU to 5-5 or possibly 4-6)
Ares: 7-3
Bane: 8-2
Batman: 5-5
Batgirl: 6-4
Black Adam: 4-6
Catwoman: 6-4
Cyborg: 6-4 (could be 5-5, I wish I had more time to play Relaxedstate at UFGT)
Deathstroke: 7-3
Doomsday: 7-3
Flash: 6-4
Green Arrow: 6-4
Green Lantern: 5-5
Harley Quinn: 6-4
Hawkgirl: 5-5
Joker: 7-3
Lex Luthor: 6-4
Lobo: 7-3
Nightwing: 6-4 (Could be 5-5, just depends on the stage)
Raven: 6-4
Shazam: 7-3
Sinestro: 7-3
Grundy: 6-4
Scorpion: Too Early
Superman: 6-4
Wonder Woman: 5-5

Advantage MU's = 20
Even MU's = 4
Disadvantage MU's = 1
Undecided MU's = 1

Discuss

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
well we can never have a truly "balanced fighter", bcuz nothing is perfect. Also there will always be the good chars, the decent ones, then the trash ones, kind of like there will always be rich ppl, middle class, then poor ppl (sad but true). I say work on stages and characters in small increments each patch, and make changes that will in general just help the game be as good as it can.
While I agree there will always be tiers, virtua fighter's tiers list has almost no impact on the tourney level, everyone is played

M2Dave

Zoning Master
GGA Dizzy, NRS still has learned nothing as far as patches go. They still listen to the opinions of the uninformed to make big balance changes and decisions. Playing NRS fighting games competitively the first year of their release is a complete waste of time. I should have waited just like I did with MK.

While I agree there will always be tiers, virtua fighter's tiers list has almost no impact on the tourney level, everyone is played
yeah 3d games don't have to worry about things like projectiles and what not, it is just straight up fighting really, which will automatically lead to them being more balanced in the eyes of ppl just for that reason. But they aren't as popular for that reason as well since ppl want to see crazy stuff like in marvel haha.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Damn, that would of been hilarious, can't wait for the next one though, podcasts like these really make training session grinds or shitty online a lot better. Any idea when the next one will be?
Post CEO , the week after which honestly means the next one might be longer or same length due to recapping all sorts of results, hype, hotel stories

DuskAlloy

yeah 3d games don't have to worry about things like projectiles and what not, it is just straight up fighting really, which will automatically lead to them being more balanced in the eyes of ppl just for that reason. But they aren't as popular for that reason as well since ppl want to see crazy stuff like in marvel haha.
To be honest people just want flashy shit, not broken shit... no body would care about marvel if it wasn't flashy, even if it was broken

To be honest people just want flashy shit, not broken shit... no body would care about marvel if it wasn't flashy, even if it was broken
you aren't even lying, whenever my dad sees me watching marvel, he be like "you can't even see what is going on, all dem colorful and flashy things going all over the place" lol.

DuskAlloy

you aren't even lying, whenever my dad sees me watching marvel, he be like "you can't even see what is going on, all dem colorful and flashy things going all over the place" lol.
Tbh it actually suprises me that sf4 gets all the attention that it gets... it's very slow at high level and the art style is ugly as sin

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Mr Mileena is trolling you and Runway doesn't even main Frost. There is no way Frost has 6 bad MU's...how dafuq can you take that seriously. I think your Frost hate is affecting your ability to reason/function.

I am 100% confident she loses to Black Adam (regardless of stage) and that is probably it right now. Scorpion is too new to put a match up number on I need more experience. Hawkgirl is annoying, but there is no way that I would say that she loses the match-up, although I could see it being a 5-5.

SCREW IT HERE IS MY MATCHUP CHART (RIBBZ ANGRYYYYYYYYY AT PODCAST VERSION)

Aquaman: 6-4 (potential nerf of the trait cancel will shift this MU to 5-5 or possibly 4-6)
Ares: 7-3
Bane: 8-2
Batman: 5-5
Batgirl: 6-4
Black Adam: 4-6
Catwoman: 6-4
Cyborg: 6-4 (could be 5-5, I wish I had more time to play Relaxedstate at UFGT)
Deathstroke: 7-3
Doomsday: 7-3
Flash: 6-4
Green Arrow: 6-4
Green Lantern: 5-5
Harley Quinn: 6-4
Hawkgirl: 5-5
Joker: 7-3
Lex Luthor: 6-4
Lobo: 7-3
Nightwing: 6-4 (Could be 5-5, just depends on the stage)
Raven: 6-4
Shazam: 7-3
Sinestro: 7-3
Grundy: 6-4
Scorpion: Too Early
Superman: 6-4
Wonder Woman: 5-5

Advantage MU's = 20
Even MU's = 4
Disadvantage MU's = 1
Undecided MU's = 1

Discuss

Tbh it actually suprises me that sf4 gets all the attention that it gets... it's very slow at high level and the art style is ugly as sin
true, sf isn't that flashy besides the supers/ultras. I think it gets the attention bcuz of the intense competition it has globally, and it is just iconic as well.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Khaotik, you should be the KF MU police lol, enforce the law.
Man, I had to sit there and watch kitana become top 15 when i Knew dam well she was top 10, so I had to prove it.

I REFUSE to let that happen to frost. This bitch is Fucked up and it will be known. I can't wait til this nerf so people can start saying how bad she is, then I will make them hold Dat shit.
Absolutely agree

Also when u quoted me what did u do to my name???

:confused: lol
Lolwut?! I didn't even notice that lol. My bad haha

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
aye that's just an opinion, no fact there. Until EVERYONE believes he is just pure brokenness and he can't be beat, then i'll agree. I love how ppl are just pretty much saying scorpion players dnt need any skill, they can just do what they want and just win just like that. GGA Slips, what do you have to say about scorpion? I must know.
I didn't say broken. Not once. He doesn't fit the game, he doesn't have to even play it the same way anyone else has to.

Your taking the comments about scorpion too personally. No one is attacking you, stoping taking it to heart.

Man, I had to sit there and watch kitana become top 15 when i Knew dam well she was top 10, so I had to prove it.

I REFUSE to let that happen to frost. This bitch is Fucked up and it will be known. I can't wait til this nerf so people can start saying how bad she is, then I will make them hold Dat shit.
Lolwut?! I didn't even notice that lol. My bad haha
lmao, can't wait, show dem wassup brah. They going to underestimate her like they did lao when he got nerfed, they will regret that haha.

I didn't say broken. Not once. He doesn't fit the game, he doesn't have to even play it the same way anyone else has to.

Your taking the comments about scorpion too personally. No one is attacking you, stoping taking it to heart.
i'm not taking nothing to the heart lol, I'm just straight up stating my opinion. Also when someone says "breaks the mechanics of the game" or "he just doesn't fit", I can pretty much infer that they are saying he is broken/ OP. Realistically speaking, if they nerf scorpion or whatever, I'm still going to play him bcuz I just like him in general. I actually said before he came out that he didn't need to be in the game, but if he was in, I knew ppl would play him bcuz they aren't going to make him exactly how he was in mk9 for sure.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
I have to say I agree with this podcast a lot. The community is what kills these games and seriously WTF is all the killer Instinct hype get that crap out of here. On another note its not just the FGC that is killing a game type this is all types of games suffering now because the communities quite literally do not know what they want. When they get something they ask for the cry, when they dont they cry its lose lose for all game developers.
KI3 will be hype, and I am looking forward to it very much.

I have to admit though, when Tom made the comment about people saying "forget Injustice, bring on KI," I was/am one of those guys. Don't get me wrong, I love NRS, I love MK, but I've also loved KI since day 1 as well. Me being more excited for KI that injustice has nothing to do with not respecting NRS and the work they have done, it's just that MK and KI are my 2 fighting franchises of choice, and it has been that way since 1994. Though Injustice came from NRS, it is not, and cannot replace MK.

I am a little surprised that the site has mad a place for KI though, but hey, the more the merry-er.

Also, I do think that the reason many MK guys don't have a connection with IGAU's roster is because they don't have the same connection with the characters as they do with the MK roster. Maybe I presume to much, but I know that is how I feel.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Killer Frost is unbelievably broken.

How can she not be the best character in this game?

Safe 50/50 game, best neutral game, gigantic damage, safe Slide launcher, F3, MB Parry.

Here I see Killer Frost players want instant air daggers..............................................:eek:

Killer Frost also has an air dash, a cross up mind game.

arydious

Noob
KI3 will be hype, and I am looking forward to it very much.

I have to admit though, when Tom made the comment about people saying "forget Injustice, bring on KI," I was/am one of those guys. Don't get me wrong, I love NRS, I love MK, but I've also loved KI since day 1 as well. Me being more excited for KI that injustice has nothing to do with not respecting NRS and the work they have done, it's just that MK and KI are my 2 fighting franchises of choice, and it has been that way since 1994. Though Injustice came from NRS, it is not, and cannot replace MK.

I am a little surprised that the site has mad a place for KI though, but hey, the more the merry-er.

Also, I do think that the reason many MK guys don't have a connection with IGAU's roster is because they don't have the same connection with the characters as they do with the MK roster. Maybe I presume to much, but I know that is how I feel.
Killer instinct may be a cool game I never got into it way back when I ahve always been an MK fan boy. Saying that, I may not follow DC as much but because NRS made the game and they made a great game I owe them the respect to play it and enjoy it. I came to it not expecting anything, I just wanted to play it and have fun. I can say I love the game it has even got me into DC a bit more.

The Killer Instinct stuff drives me mad because it is not even near release. It is like TYM is trying to drown out injustice by bringing in hype for a new game. How about just focus on the here and now.

Just a prediction before we get to far, When Killer Instinct comes out a lot of people are going to be in love with it, and within a month people will already start crying about the game and how things need to be balanced or something else. Sorry to say it but now a days with easy access to type any sort of bullshit people want on the forums this is what every single game will face. People do not take the time to appreciate what game developers go through to make a game, but they have no problem tearing it apart on a moments notice. To all of you, I say go make your own fighting game, let us tear it up, because I will be the first one to absolutely shred your game to pieces and make you feel like a child.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Here I see Killer Frost players want instant air daggers..............................................:eek:
Just like Black Adam players, some of them are spoiled brats who still cannot win. Hopefully, the next patch makes them aware of reality.