What's new

Injustice General Discussion

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Black Canary would be like playing Blue Mary with projectiles that when EX bruned could wallbounce folks IMO. Fast, good strikes, good aa, grappler...seriously Blue Mary from SNK plus projectiles= Black Canary...and that would be awesome.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Black Canary would be like playing Blue Mary with projectiles that when EX bruned could wallbounce folks IMO. Fast, good strikes, good aa, grappler...seriously Blue Mary from SNK plus projectiles= Black Canary...and that would be awesome.
My favourite Fatal Fury/KoF character, I was totally bummed out she didn't make it to XIII. My subconscious musta drawn the same conclusions as you, I can't really explain why I'm so fired up about this otherwise :p

DangerousBacon

Mechanical Engineering Bitch!

Still seems like a boring moveset IMO. I was referring to Mary btw.

damn, at 0:00 and it's already hentai-like

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I noticed Injustice Parasite is not DCUO Parasite. Just found it interesting. I wonder if any models are from that game, for that matter.

lolz, boredom

DCUO costumes are mainly based on the pre DC 52 comics.
Giganta is from the comics, Harley Quinn is from the comics, Captain Cold is from the comics and so on, and so on.

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Was it ever said if you can block background objects or not? Seems like in every video I've seen, no one has blocked 'em.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
BTW great job Crimson Shadow. Great to see some TYM up there with Injustice and that 100% confirm on alt character outfit alts was great.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I don't know who Black Canary is but she sounds boring. Nobody needs another Sindel.

#scarecrowfordlc