What's new

Injustice General Discussion

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
is the game region locked on the ps3? i've asked some guys at netherrealm including the injustice twitter and received no response. i'm pretty sure there's literally no scene where i live so i want to know this. (i live in venezuela)
I heard that it was.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
I want to say Europe, etc, but I could be wrong on that part. I just remember hearing that ps3 will definitively be region locked.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
What region is your current console in? Maybe we can all pool our internet resources and find you a link to the copy you need to play this.

shaowebb

Nice sig frog lantern...but isn't that bigger than the size limit for sig width? I thought they couldn't be an image bigger than this...

EDIT:
#7. Signature limitations: 450x150, no bigger. Only one image is allowed.No exceptions. Violators will be infracted for this.
Sorry dude... I'll have to ask you to resize that or something. Looks awesome though so it hurts to say that. Also Axe1133 is yours bigger than this as well?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Didn't see anyone mention this, but those challenges they were talking about showed up a bunch of times in the videos.

New tournament rule, if you don't completely the challenge, the W doesn't count?

Where could a guy like me get some of those sprites?
Well, I added quite a few touches to most of them.

I made Wonder Woman and Superman resemble New 52. I added white to Shazam's symbol.

I made small color adjustments to just about all of them.

I put quite a bit of effort into Joker standing over Harley on the platform held by Grundy.

I edited a Fire sprite to make Killer Frost.

And Ares wasn't even a DC sprite originally. Had to borrow and edit a sprite from Golden Axe. :p

I gathered most of them a while ago from all sorts of random sites. I guess you just gotta know what to google and where to look.

shaowebb

I like your way of doing the size limit better than a simple resize job Froglantern.

I checked what resizing it would do and it turned it straight to shit. I'm glad you came up with a nice way to still show off all that sweet sprite work. Good job.

I like your way of doing the size limit better than a simple resize job Froglantern.

I checked what resizing it would do and it turned it straight to shit. I'm glad you came up with a nice way to still show off all that sweet sprite work. Good job.
The thing that's funny to me is:

I can use a 450x150 GIF that has two frames...

... but I can't use a 900x150 gif that has one frame?

That's the same amount of pixels. :p

This site uses fixed-width format. So I don't really understand what these rules are meant to protect. :p

Not complaining... just making an observation. :p

shaowebb

The thing that's funny to me is:
I can use a 450x150 GIF that has two frames...
... but I can't use a 900x150 gif that has one frame?
That's the same amount of pixels. :p
This site uses fixed-width format. So I don't really understand what these rules are meant to protect. :p
Not complaining... just making an observation. :p
Yeah, Im not certain myself since I'm still new to the whole mod thing but my guess is that it might affect cellphone viewing of the site due to the width. I dont know for sure though. I just do as the handbook says lol. I'll ask though.