What's new

Injustice General Discussion

It's not about having "quotas" as you put it.

It's about continuing the Mortal Kombat tradition of having diversity in the cast.

An all white male Justice League with token Wonder Woman is boring in a comic book, because there are not enough unique perspectives.

It's like if all the characters in the game except one were male and people said those complaining wanted a female "quota" when in reality,
ladies kick ass too.

So Reyes as Blue Beetle, Montoya as Question, Choi as Atom, Vixen, and of course Static would be great characters that should be considered.
I'm only saying they should put characters in because they are great and would make an awesome storyline and not because they are *insert group here* I'm all for putting ladies in there if they suit the storyline and whatnot.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Maybe we'll get some lantern footage now. Someone already said this before, but since the doomsday comment on twitter and the 21st coming up....maybe they'll show us something different?

Cruz

Banned
Looks like it's in the jet company where Carol is the boss, it seems Lex is picking on the loved ones of our heroes. No wonder they wanne kill the Villains and think about it Batman has no real known love relationship.

Looks like it's in the jet company where Carol is the boss, it seems Lex is picking on the loved ones of our heroes. No wonder they wanne kill the Villains and think about it Batman has no real known love relationship.
nice i didn't notice the stage

Obviously this game will be using the same engine that both MK9 and MKvsDC used. Have we heard anything about engine optimizations or any changes at all? Or do they even talk about that kind of stuff?

Obviously this game will be using the same engine that both MK9 and MKvsDC used. Have we heard anything about engine optimizations or any changes at all? Or do they even talk about that kind of stuff?
i think they said they highly modified the mk engine for this

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
Anybody know if wake-up attacks will be in injustice?
I'm guessing the answer is no because they want to create a different feel for this one. I'm excited to see how the game plays out after knockdowns

This is from yesterday. Gamestop does upload there pre-order trailers on youtube, but I'm not sure how long it'll be until they posted it on their youtube channel.
they better upload it. they better... he also said that it will only be shown in stores

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I was at gamestop early because I hate myself and everyone around me.

Saw the preorder trailer.

Costumes look cool, showed off the watch tower level, and joker get super punched.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Nope, show finally came back on air today. It's a shame they are gonna cancel it for more retarded shows like Johnny Test/Annoying Orange.
I will be sad to see it and GL go.

I wonder what it means for the new Batman show and TTgo. Well the Batman show looks kinda stupid and ugly, it could end up being good, TT on the other hand repulses me, and that show really should not be a half hour long, it should be like 15 minutes and be slotted with adventure time and adventure time with bird and raccoon.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Nope, show finally came back on air today. It's a shame they are gonna cancel it for more retarded shows like Johnny Test/Annoying Orange.
;_; dat guitar riff and whip crack

I saw the episode when iTunes leaked it but I still saw it again because oh lawd dat Black Beetle. dat M'Gann going all mind rapey, dat Impulse finally using them hax speed force powers. dat Static.

Reedoms

Noob
I will be sad to see it and GL go.

I wonder what it means for the new Batman show and TTgo. Well the Batman show looks kinda stupid and ugly, it could end up being good, TT on the other hand repulses me, and that show really should not be a half hour long, it should be like 15 minutes and be slotted with adventure time and adventure time with bird and raccoon.
I wish they picked something other than Teen Titans up. The Amethyst and Black Lightning shorts look really good but everyone is gonna watch the Teen Titans thing out of nostalgia.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Is this the really old Teen Titans show coming back? Also wasn't Deathstroke supposed to appear in YJ now as well? I believe I saw a pic of him somewhere

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Regular Show...

------------

I wanna see some of the alt costumes in the game. Hopefully they give Harley and co, MKDC skins as well because I refuse to use that Deathstroke. lolz
Well they have shown both Wonder Womans and Grundys alts, in the form of crappy looking toys.