What's new

Injustice General Discussion

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Wonder Woman's alt looks really good in the Collector's Edition statue and Grundy's alt is interesting. His face on that toy is horrendous.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
I wanna see some of the alt costumes in the game. Hopefully they give Harley and co, MKDC skins as well because I refuse to use that Deathstroke. lolz
I have a small bit of hope that Harley will get Robley Quinn as an alt costume.

It ain't eva gonna happen, but ah can dream :/

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Is this the really old Teen Titans show coming back? Also wasn't Deathstroke supposed to appear in YJ now as well? I believe I saw a pic of him somewhere
Of that show returned I'd fanboy over nostalgia. That's the reason I'm a big fan of Robin and Raven.
----
Also, lol at Robley Quinn. GDLK.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I might play those characters for those costumes alone. Also, a skirt in a Netherrealm game? I are impress. lolz

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
The only thing that bugs me is Supermans cape is black. Sure it looks cool, but its not right.

Wigy

There it is...
I know this is stupid and irrelevant and would never ever ever happen...

I want goku. Kamahamaha Would make me so happy

Can you guys with Twitter please tell Boon not to ruin Superman's and Wonder Woman's Red Son costumes for the sack of being grimdark?

Supes has a red cape on both sides and a black/dark blue belt (w/ red buckle), yet Netherrealm mix the two up so it looks weird.

And Wonder Woman should have red armor under the black breastplate to give her more color.

I understand changing WW's color scheme a little bit to be different than her classic look but if they don't care enough to get the costumes somewhat right so they look good, then don't include them to begin with.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Can you guys with Twitter please tell Boon not to ruin Superman's and Wonder Woman's Red Son costumes for the sack of being grimdark?

I understand changing WW's color scheme a little bit to be different than her classic look but if they don't care enough to get the costumes somewhat right so they look good, then don't include them to begin with.
Well they also have Grundy as a part of the Red Son story, so accuracy doesn't seem to be what there going for.

I do agree about Sups cape though, I think there version of WW looks better though.

Well they also have Grundy as a part of the Red Son story, so accuracy doesn't seem to be what there going for.

I do agree about Sups cape though, I think there version of WW looks better though.
I just think it's weird they put far more effort and shades of color into Grundy's what if costume than the actual A-list heroes from the comic.

This is a way better designed Red Son 3D model done by an amateur:

Note to Netherrealm: Your gloves should look like this not oven mitts.

Grundy needs to rock this suit too.

Even a mindless zombie likes to look good.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Since Injustice uses a modified MK9 engine, will we see repeats of some of the known MK9 issues? Also, are they using 3D hitboxes again?

Don't know if this interview was ever linked here, but it's nice to hear that the characters will have different attributes when it comes to stuff like defense and offense.

Also, at 5:06 of that video, it shows Green Arrow poking Nightwing out of his super move. Guess there is no super armor on startup for them, unless they change it up.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Don't know if this interview was ever linked here, but it's nice to hear that the characters will have different attributes when it comes to stuff like defense and offense.

Also, at 5:06 of that video, it shows Green Arrow poking Nightwing out of his super move. Guess there is no super armor on startup for them, unless they change it up.
Okay so he still said April so that's cool.

Who is the character they're having trouble getting in?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
So I received an email from Amazon saying that Injustice should arrive around April 4th-8th. Release date for April 4th?

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
So I received an email from Amazon saying that Injustice should arrive around April 4th-8th. Release date for April 4th?
If that ended up being the case: it would come out that Tuesday, which would be April 2nd. It probably wouldn't arrive at your doorstep til the 4th, though. I cannot remember the last time that a new video game came out on any day other than a Tuesday.

....though it HAS happened before, I believe.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
If that ended up being the case: it would come out that Tuesday, which would be April 2nd. It probably wouldn't arrive at your doorstep til the 4th, though. I cannot remember the last time that a new video game came out on any day other than a Tuesday.

....though it HAS happened before, I believe.
If the 2nd is a Tuesday, I don't expect to not get Injustice on that day, actually. Amazon (in my experience) is amazing with shipping on time or earlier. I've never had a package come in a day after the earliest estimate, and I've had a number of them arrive a day or two before.

from ed boon's twitter referring to the story mode: Will you get to play as both the heroes and the villains this time around? EB: Yes sir.