What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Flashpoint Aquaman pic: looks awesome. As I said in another thread, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for New 52 Aquaman.

Raven action figure: She's not a looker but the witch look actually works on the figure. Still hoping for an attractive Raven voiced by Tara Strong

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Her face actually looks fine there to me (then again, I don't think her in-game face looks that bad either).

Cruz

Banned
So because the characters that other people want... Are not the ones that YOU want.. They are cockroaches?

I try not to be mean (usually), but that's fucking stupid and hypocritical. Congratulations, you're the first person to land a spot on my ignore list.

Cruz

Banned
I want to help DC people...........Help!
Batman is not enough to beat the Avengers, so we need to see more of the rest of the awesome DC universe.
You can choose who you want except for Batman than i will disagree cause enough is enough!

Folux182

Noob
Go to 0:36
"[My favorite villain] is Captain Cold."

And he briefly explains why he loves Cold in this video at 1:17
I feel like Im missing something here... What does Geoff's favorite villain have to do with the roster? As much as I want Captain Cold in, I don't really see a correlation. Feel free to help me out though :)

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
I feel like Im missing something here... What does Geoff's favorite villain have to do with the roster? As much as I want Captain Cold in, I don't really see a correlation. Feel free to help me out though :)
I can see him having a reason to be in the game.
Now that Supes and Wondy are starting to go around killing most of the villains. My guess is that Superman kills Mirror Master for kidnapping his parents. Then Cold wants to get vengeance on Superman and the Regime. So he joins the Insurgency with Batman.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
mmh... is there confirmation that he is killing the villains? cuz bane's alt looks like a prison outfit
idk
It's just a guess. Superman puts his hand through the Joker's Chest.
Him and Wondy killed Ares (or immobilized him for a while) in a really brutal way.
In the story trailer you hear the Flash saying "Bad guys got what they deserved, but now it's going to far".
So that's why I think that they're killing (most) villains.