What's new

Injustice General Discussion

I feel like Im missing something here... What does Geoff's favorite villain have to do with the roster? As much as I want Captain Cold in, I don't really see a correlation. Feel free to help me out though :)
I am just pointing out that one of the currently most powerful, successful, and hands-on figures in DC favors Captain Cold over all other villains.

Can't say I know if Geoff's influence sways NetherRealm at all, but I felt it was an interesting fact worth pointing out. Whenever somebody counts out Cold, they're counting out Geoff Johns' favorite villain.

I like Johns and all, but if he had any more pull there would be as many Sinestro books as there are Batman
That's what I love about the guy.

He's practically sitting atop the throne of DC, but yet he's still all about the creative side. I mean, yes, he's aware of the business side, but his philosophy seems to be that great stories yield good business. He's resurrected characters as once long-gone as Hal Jordan, Shazam, and Aquaman, and managed to bring them to grand new heights. And it really shows that he enjoys every step of the ride.

Reedoms

Noob
That's what I love about the guy.

He's practically sitting atop the throne of DC, but yet he's still all about the creative side. He's resurrected characters as once long-gone as Hal Jordan, Shazam, and Aquaman, and managed to bring them to grand new heights. And it really shows that he enjoys every step of the ride.
The only thing I hate about him is his ability to only write one type of story. GL has been doing the same thing for almost 9 years now. "Prophecy foretells fight. Hal single handedly saves the day. HAL JORDAN IS #1, FUCK EVERYONE ELSE." Rinse and repeat.

Cruz

Banned
The only thing I hate about him is his ability to only write one type of story. GL has been doing the same thing for almost 9 years now. "Prophecy foretells fight. Hal single handedly saves the day. HAL JORDAN IS #1, FUCK EVERYONE ELSE." Rinse and repeat.
Not always, in New 52 GL comics he made Sinestro save the day and made a fool of Hal at the same time.

Reedoms

Noob
Not always, in New 52 GL comics he made Sinestro save the day and made a fool of Hal at the same time.
Yea but then with this whole First Lantern business, Hal's going to save the day and become the leader of the GL Corps while Kyle and Guy get brushed aside yet again.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Photoshop mockup here, but if you gave me a little while alone with that model of Raven and its UV's in Zbrush I could fix it to look like this. Wouldn't even effect in game animation, though it may require the facial trackers for speech sequences to be remapped if those don't auto correct to the new UV coordinates and polygon coordinates. Its not like anyone has hired me yet since I have no shipped title experience yet on my Animator resume so intern me up NRS.

Honestly it looks like her face is literally the result of a scaling mistake made by a modeler trying to make her taller at some point. Scaled the whole model and accidently wrecked the face that had been sculpted first. It happens sometimes. It happened on my old College model of The Ray. Everything else stretched out fine, but they really should have masked the head off if this is the reality of how this happened. Just speculating is all.

It look like she have a baby face now...

And honest I think they made her face look like this intentionally, since the 3D artist can´t be that bad at making female faces.

Edit: I don´t get why people want the woman to look like they are super models..

Cruz

Banned
They both look horrible cause Raven is an ugly witch and it should have been Circe! There you go i went there.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Just thought I'd point this out after checking my theory. I like doing character models in Zbrush and it just sort of occurred to me that this looked like the sort of mistake I had made myself a few times in college. Hope you guys enjoyed the finding. I think I'll test Wonder Woman and see if a similar scaling thing works for her.

it's so funny that raven turned out like that to me, don't worry people she'll probably have alternates with a more feminine voice and a different face