What's new

Injustice General Discussion

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Additionally wankery potential - Deathstroke is perfectly ambidextrous and switches sides on the fly when he needs to blow someone's brains out from considerable distance, as opposed to some dude a few feet away.

something colorful would have been a lot better instead of batman in the same colors as always, like blue lantern flash, star sapphire wonder woman and orange lantern lex luthor as someone suggested earlier

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I kind of wish the game had more colour palettes in general, as most fighting games tend to. But alts are a fair trade.

JJocelot

Don't give up!
something colorful would have been a lot better instead of batman in the same colors as always, like blue lantern flash, star sapphire wonder woman and orange lantern lex luthor as someone suggested earlier
Yeah, so far most of the alts in this game don't seem all to different from the original in terms of colour scheme. I mean, they have a wealth of costumes/colors to draw from, yet all of Batman's colours seem to be black/blue and grey. It just kinda makes it more awkward in the heat of battle.
Small gripe, really.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I made a banner thing and figured out how to recreate the exact font Injustice uses for its logo today by messing with the scaling on a few of the letters and by mix and matching a few fonts together in Photoshop. Verdana and TW CEN MT were used to make it apparently. You gotta rescale the E and Replace the N to make it work, but not too much to figure out really.

Anyhow heres a thing. When all the villains reveal I'll make one for them too.