What's new

Injustice General Discussion

DC is Marvels bitch right now cause Batman isn't enough to beat the Avengers
Should one character with a bad personality (let's be honest here, Batmans personality is boring, unrelateable and questionable) be able to compete with a bunch of characters who nearly all have unique personalities and their charme? Especially the way they were portrayed in the Marvel movies.

Hell no :-|

Well if you think that someone deserves to be in over The Colour Kid then of course I'm going to argue!
LOL this guy should be on the character select screen and if you want a Red Batman. He'll run into the screen randomly and shoot at batman and make him red.

Cruz

Banned
Should one character with a bad personality (let's be honest here, Batmans personality is boring, unrelateable and questionable) be able to compete with a bunch of characters who nearly all have unique personalities and their charme? Especially the way they were portrayed in the Marvel movies.

Hell no :-|
Lets just say DC was first bringing there heroes out on the big screen with a Justice League movie and they build a franchise
of solo movies first and we had a great Aquaman movie like Thor and Ocean Master replaces Loki.....
Great Flash movie with Captain Cold, GL movie with better actor than Ryan Reynolds and Mark Strong as Sinestro but with
the GL: First Flight script instead of the nonsense we've got and so on With WW and Ares and The Man of Steel movie wich
should have been out way sooner! DC would be on top right now but cause Batman is Batman they're Marvels bitch yet
people think he still deserves more characters on the Injustice roster than he already has?
Well sorry but that pisses me off big time! :mad:

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Only reason you think this way is because you play Smoke and he has no low starter so everyone blocks high vs you.

That and I guess you haven't played many Liu Kangs, or anyone else with a quick low starter.
I wasn't talking about MK9 so much as I was talking about how every special I think is gonna be a low in Injustice I later see being blocked high :|
Its got nothing to do with who or what I've played against or seen in MK9 on that point. Only specials I see thats low that I thought was a low so far is like swamp hands and also Grundy's seismo stomp. My track record for guessing lows in Injustice is not good so far, but yeah I didn't know MK9 had a history of low oriented moves being high blockable.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow

Sorry for the late reply, was at a tourny.

Grundy originated as a GL villain but is more of a general villain than anything a la Darksied. Lex is indeed a threat to everyone but so is 80 percent of the villains out there. If Ares was like "I feel like screwing with other heroes for a while" he'd be a threat but, at the end of the day, he's still a WW villain/character because he belongs to WW........if that makes any sense. Grundy is wherever he's needed/wanted to be, not mainly in the GL books.

For your example, Doctor Doom is a FF arch-nemesis as he's still mostly screwing with them (I, admittedly, don't read a lot of FF so I dunno if this is still true). Norman has definitely become more of a "general" villain with his Dark Avengers and such. Again, I've fallen out with Spidey so I don't know if he's gone back to being mainly Spidey or what but he was more of a general villain at the time. If you wanna talk origins and such then, yes, Grundy would be GL villain but over recent years he's become more general.

Robin comes from Batman, Kid Flash from Flash, Wonder Girl from Wonder Woman, Superboy from Superman, etc....It's a lot of sidekicks and characters from other serializations coming together under one book. There are indeed original characters or at least ones that don't come from somewhere else but it's mainly just side characters given a main roll.

Again, I argued against it, I'm just giving the possible thought-process for these inclusions.

Again, I have no idea lol. From the looks of it everyone but Catwoman has left Bruce and I don't think there's someone else, even the Robins, that could fit into her role. I agree with her not being in the game because of it as we didn't get Mirror Master despite him playing a role
in the Kents being kidnapped/the presidents plan
in the comic.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Honestly, Grundy as a GL villain is a stretch by any means because his GL was Alan Scott... who is essentially unrelated to Hal and the rest of the Corps.

Reactions: SLy

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
So....Is InjusticeLIVE tonight?I mean they have ALOT to breakdown!
-Doomsday
-Raven
-Four battle arena videos
-Leaked select screen
-Red Son video
-Etc.
EDIT:So I'm gonna assume nobody knows.

Big announcements coming this week. RT & let us know your guesses.. from injustice's twitter

hell yeah (hopefully it's more than the hector interview)

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Wow it seems we will have even more info coming up!
If only there was a live show were they discuss all Injustice-related news....But to my knowledge there is no such thing.Kappa

kurtz

Noob
Big announcements should mean at least two or more announcements for this week. Maybe they will reveal alt character swaps that was mentioned way back.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I'll die laughing if the mysterious woman is a dude.

You see, because I'll laugh, and then the Circe and Killer Frost fans will hang me by my entrails...

She started having fans ever since that achievement picture...
I don't consider these people as fans.
In my opinion it's the same with the Raven... .. . ... . .... . . . .... fans ... . .. .....

"Raven is my favorite character, hands down. The way she is constantly portrayed with her inner struggle, the problems she has with her demonic father, who wants to possess her and conquer the world, als well her overall deep character and personality + additionally the connection she has to her team truly amazes me.
THANK YOU SO MUCH ANIMATED TEEN TITANS SHOW!

COME ON, RAVENDROPS, WHAT DO WE ALWAYS USE TO SAY?!
EVIL BEWARE, WE HAVE WAFFLES, HEHE!"

*pukes*