What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Tofer Booboo

Anything could happen
I have mixed feelings about the costume, I hate it but I love what it represents.
They could have done a much better approach with it, but they did this instead.
Oh well.

trufenix

bye felicia
well, she's a girl character, so her costume can be drastically changed at random without anyone in universe batting an eyelash, which will probably happen whenever they resolve this whole black bird of terror angle.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
You know, if she has that Feather Mask thing as an alt, then the NRS modelers only need to worry about her mouth and chin.

With that in mind, she has potential to be an attractive female in-game, a definite rarity in NRS products.

I cannot get the Injustice image any clearer than this but it doesn't look like she has the white feather hood. Her cloak does look like it may have some some feathered texture to it though.

You know, if she has that Feather Mask thing as an alt, then the NRS modelers only need to worry about her mouth and chin.
With that in mind, she has potential to be an attractive female in-game, a definite rarity in NRS products.
W00t? Didn't you see Catwoman and Harley Quinn? They look perfect.
Well, besides the saggy boobies.

REYTHEGREAT

someone answer this, or maybe Phase 3 can cover this on monday but why U.S is not getting any love as in other countries? Yes there were some demos but it seems like other countries are having tournys, more time to play, basically more perks

trufenix

bye felicia
someone answer this, or maybe Phase 3 can cover this on monday but why U.S is not getting any love as in other countries? Yes there were some demos but it seems like other countries are having tournys, more time to play, basically more perks
Considering we had the first playable appearance of the game, and the first 5 or so character reveals at US events, I'm pretty sure there's been plenty of US love.

AssassiN

Noob
US is getting plenty of love, your fault you ain't showing up to expo's where they are showing the game. US is getting the opportunity to buy the edition with the stick in their local store, EU can order overseas but not everyone has a credit card.

EU got 3 tournaments(Russia, France and UK) and was playable at Gamescom in Germany(no tournament).
The way I see it, they know there are plenty of players in US that are gonna buy and play the game while in the EU it will be a lot less.
So they are trying to hype the game up in the EU by tournaments.
It's a bit coincidental that it's those 3 countries where there has been a bit of an active MK9 scene.

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
I cannot get the Injustice image any clearer than this but it doesn't look like she has the white feather hood. Her cloak does look like it may have some some feathered texture to it though.

Where did you get that pic?

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Yeah, the way the white feathers cover most of her face and the color schema of her overall outfit design just looks so completely sick. I would imagine an alternate color for her outfit as being all black and grey, or purple. If it's all black, that's the alternate color I'll be playing with. (I hope they have more than just 1 alt color unlike they did with MK)

Also, the overall costume design reminds me of the Seraphim; Celestial beings in Abrahamic Religious lore. Having done extensive research in that field, and observing the obvious inspiration in the design stemming from thereof (and her overall character design/powers), it should go without saying why I LOVE the New 52 costume. I already loved Raven as a character to begin with, but the alt would make that package so much sweeter.

I understand opinions on designs are completely subjective, but this one just really hits me home. Whether you dislike, or like, I'm going to be playing this one if it makes it in the game; Hoping for good pressure mixups and high-damage full combo punishes.

This as her 3rd costume is ok.. I just like her classic outift and her White Raven alt too

If they bring in raven for her fan base from Teen titans show it would be really silly for them to give her the new 52 outfit, but what the hell do I know she may not even be playable.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
If they bring in raven for her fan base from Teen titans show it would be really silly for them to give her the new 52 outfit, but what the hell do I know she may not even be playable.
They would more than likely do it because of her introduction to the New 52 series through the Phantom Stranger spin-off, not because of the Teen Titans show. DC probably has more plans for her than just what they did with Teen Titans.

They had some missions and a story arc dedicated to her character and Trigon in DC:UO, even.

EDIT: Also, that screen has characters that are confirmed to be playable. Raven is among them. Why is the community so adamant on refusing to believe that she will be playable in the game? She's going to be one of the female fighters within the game, for sure.

I didn't watch the Aquaman VS Cyborg fight yet, but the Grundy VS GL fight was annoying as hell... I mean the camera perspective. I do understand where they're coming from, since they want to show the fight from different angles, like it would be in a comic book, but come on ... it really ruins everything, since you're basically not able to see half of the moves.