What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
has there been any word on a demo? if there is one itll be released in march which starts in 2 weeks and i havent heard anything from NRS about it :(

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I hope it's a demo with a ton of feature but only Grundy is playable.

even the ladder has other characters in it, but you can only pick Grundy.

---

I really, really wish they would put in an optional tag feature like MK9. I know they're trying to do something non-MK but the tag feature isn't exactly a classic staple of the series, it should be a NRS thing actually and not just a new MK thing. But Optional, so purists won't complain.

Do they not know how awesome a selling point that would be? To be able to have a team of The Joker and Harley against Batman and Nightwing(or other possible combinations and stuff).

Just make it one health bar for each character instead of two health bars for one.

Couldn't be that hard to program in.

Man that would be so awesome.

trufenix

bye felicia
Do they not know how awesome a selling point that would be? To be able to have a team of The Joker and Harley against Batman and Nightwing(or other possible combinations and stuff).

Just make it one health bar for each character instead of two health bars for one.

Couldn't be that hard to program in.

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
My predictions:

1) Superman
2) Batman
3) Wonder Woman
4) Green Lantern
5) Flash
6) Aquaman
7) Cyborg
8) Nightwing
9) Green Arrow
10) Shazam
11) Lex Luthor
12) The Joker
13) Ares
14) Sinestro
15) Cpt. Cold
16) Black Manta
17) Solomon Grundy
18) Harley Quinn
19) Deathstroke
20) Black Adam
21) Catwoman
22) Doomsday
23) Hawkgirl
24) Bane
25) Raven
26) Black Canary
27) Martian Manhunter
28) Swamp Thing

Black Adam and Swamp thing I feel weird about including, but I can see them making it.
I really doubt that Swampthing is going to make it, but if that's the case I think Dr. Fate would take that spot. Dr. Fate has already been spotted in cut scenes of the game. Also, I'd replace Ares with Circe, because Diana and her mom sealed Arise in the underworld a while back in the Justice League series, as well as Circe is another female character that the game really needs IMO, as well as she is the goddess of chaos witch seems to be what's happening in the story line with heroes fighting heroes and villains fighting villains.

Reactions: SLy
Didn't Ed Boon say that they wouldn't give copy characters spots in the roster? Shazam and Black Adam are one and the same. There is no difference.
I hope Black Adam won't make it in, but I wouldn't mind having him as an alternate for Shazam.

(And no, shooting more rays doesn't make him a different character.)

If we would go by that, Zoom would be a better choice, since he is more badass than Black Adam :-|

I really doubt that Swampthing is going to make it, but if that's the case I think Dr. Fate would take that spot. Dr. Fate has already been spotted in cut scenes of the game. Also, I'd replace Ares with Circe, because Diana and her mom sealed Arise in the underworld a while back in the Justice League series, as well as Circe is another female character that the game really needs IMO, as well as she is the goddess of chaos witch seems to be what's happening in the story line with heroes fighting heroes and villains fighting villains.
Fate has only been spotted in the background in one screenshot. And as for Circe being better than Ares...how do you get better than being the God of War? One that thrives and grows more powerful among strife, discord, and violence?

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Would anyone be surprised if the first DLC pack was just the "Return of bruce wayne" pack for batman, complete with pirate, caveman and cowboy costumes?

Would anyone be upset?

Would anyone be surprised if the first DLC pack was just the "Return of bruce wayne" pack for batman, complete with pirate, caveman and cowboy costumes?

Would anyone be upset?
I would be surprised and a little irritated. I would hope the early DLC skins were a more widely used in the comics and focus on more than just one character. For example, classic skins and New 52 skins.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow

Would anyone be upset?

I think the first pack is gonna be Kingdom Come or Justice Lords. They'll have preorder bonus skin packs saved for last.

They already have New 52 Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman confirmed as part of the Collector's Edition. What I really want is to add to that is New 52 Green Lantern, Aquaman, and Flash.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Didn't Ed Boon say that they wouldn't give copy characters spots in the roster? Shazam and Black Adam are one and the same. There is no difference.
I hope Black Adam won't make it in, but I wouldn't mind having him as an alternate for Shazam.

(And no, shooting more rays doesn't make him a different character.)

If we would go by that, Zoom would be a better choice, since he is more badass than Black Adam :-|

Shazam and Adam aren't as simple as Flash and Zoom.

You have some room to work with Shazam and Adam.

I could see Black Adam being a melee centered character, and using his lighting similarly to a sith, instead of shooting out bolts like Shazam.

Ideas off the top of my head:

-A command grab where he electrocutes the victim before uppercutting them to the farthest side of the screen. With meter he grabs them face first and slams them into the ground, so you don't lose distance.
-A rekka moves that has him flying forward delivering shocking punches. The button you press dictates if its high or low, low attacks don't naturally combo unless meter is used. Meter also improves its speed and damage.
-A (lightning)thunder clap that's slow, destroys projectiles, and goes half screen but pushes the person hit by it to the far side of the screen. Meter improves speed and adds armor, making the move into a semi-counter.
-A shoryuken type anti-air punch. Meter boosts speed and damage.
-A dive punch in the air. Meter boosts speed and damage.
-An air dash, can be horizontal or diagonal.
-A close range lighting attack where he shoots electricity from his hands like a sith. It has a lot of active frames but leaves him incredibly vulnerable to ranged/projectile invincible attacks if he doesn't connect. It'd multi-hitting and is good against armored attacks.

For a gimmick:
1. He says the word of power, delivering a massive lightning attack that deals a bunch of damage if it connects and has a lot of range, the build up for this attack is very slow and once you do it Adam is in a vulnerable state for a couple of seconds due becoming a mortal again(attacks deal extremely low damage and are slow, cannot block, and takes more damage from attacks), after the cool down wears off Adam will automatically say the word of power though this lightning bolt does no damage for balance purposes. Unblock-able and cannot be combo'd into.
2. Lighting starts flowing around his body for a few seconds and every attack he does causes above average block and hitstun to enemies, but Adam cannot block and being hit stops the effects.

That said I wouldn't cry if they didn't put him in the game, I can just hope for DLC or a sequel.

Also, I guarantee all of you that one of the first DLC packs is going to be classic skins.

That said I hope they have Lantern skins, and give all of the characters skins themed after lantern corps. Some would be easy and obvious.

That said I wouldn't cry if they didn't put him in the game, I can just hope for DLC or a sequel.
I see where you're coming from and from SRK I know that you love Black Adam.
The same applies for me and Red Hood. Even though I couldn't really disagree when someone would tell me that we already have characters who play as similar as he would probably do, I would still make a backflip if he would make it in, simply because I love the character.

But in both cases it's the same old story with missed opportunities, if such characters become the spot, yet others who would offer us a different playing experience don't :-7

Poison Ivy, Parasite, Clayface, Gorilla Grodd, Scarecrow, Captain Cold (he has to be in the game), Circe (demon summoning anyone?) and so on.
Out of bias I would prefer Red Hood to all of them ,but not Black Adam and I understand that the same would apply for you but just with BA instead :)

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Exactly why I wouldn't be mad.

Though I still think Catwoman is a shitty pick, I like they way her playstyle looks so far so I forgive NRS.

Still shoulda been Cheetah instead.

Ceflapod

Noob
I definitely prefer Catwoman to Cheetah. Cheetah still just looks like a furries wet dream, DC could have made her more cheetah like and gotten rid of her boobs or less cheetah like and had her wear clothes, but NO right in the creepy middle

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Creepy Middle:

More Cheetah, less human:

Less Cheetah like, with more clothes:

Yeah I want the Less Cheetah like with more clothes, she looks cooler that way, and less comedic.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Shazam is cool and all but im definitely Hoping the Flash advances in the bracket.. Joker and Lex to me are both sick , love both so I dont care.