What's new

Injustice General Discussion

So, didn't Ed Boon say that they wouldn't have copy characters in the game?
That if we have Flash in the game that we wouldn't have Zoom in it.

Why are people waiting for a Black Adam confirmation?

So, didn't Ed Boon say that they wouldn't have copy characters in the game?
That if we have Flash in the game that we wouldn't have Zoom in it.

Why are people waiting for a Black Adam confirmation?
some argue that he could use his lighting powers different, and could be more brutal. i would be happy with him being an alternate skin

Still wish it had Arkham City Harley too. I don't mind her looks in Injustice, but I did love her look in Arkham City. She looked kinda awkward in Arkham Asylum though.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Still wish it had Arkham City Harley too. I don't mind her looks in Injustice, but I did love her look in Arkham City. She looked kinda awkward in Arkham Asylum though.
I love her Injustice look, but if Harley and Nightwing get their AC skins I will scream like a little girl.

I'm not the only one that finds it a bit strange that we haven't heard anything about Power Girl since she won Ed's poll, am I?
Ed Boon came up with many hints, but they don't have to be true. He also came up with Batgirl, but Batgirl and Power Girl would be TERRIBLE choices for Injustice, since we already have Batman and Superman.
I want power variety and not exactly the same power set / abilities, but just a different character who has boobs.

There are more than enough female characters who are interesting enough and come up with a unique power set, so that they could be a great addition to the overall roster. Batgirl and Power Girl? Not so much.
Poison Ivy and Silver Banshee? Hell yeah.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I'm not the only one that finds it a bit strange that we haven't heard anything about Power Girl since she won Ed's poll, am I?
She'll just be a skin though, we have more exciting things on our minds really. I kinda wish the "clone" characters would have their own movesets but share a slot with the originals, but that would be too much work. Hopefully they'll have their own names, intros and winposes at least.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
And Robin MUST share the same slot as Nightwing. If they give him his own slot and he makes it in over someone like Raven, especiallly when we already have Bat-characters galore... let's just say I will not be happy.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Not sure if this is the real thing or not, looks convincing, but I don't remember much about AC(cause it sucked)

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Silver Banshee? Hell yeah.
Hell yeah, sir! I almost forget her, but now she seems like it could be a nice addition to Injustice. NRS knows how to handle sonic powers since they have Sindel since the '90s! Besides, Silver Banshee can fly, teleport and heal herself. A nice power set.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
......I don't even know how to reply to this.
What made AA so good was that it was a tight focused metroidvania, and they thy ruined it by making it set in a "sorta" open world.
It lost all its focus and charm.

Not to mention it was a bloated mess, they crammed way to much collectable's and other nonsense into the game, it wasn't fun to solve the Riddlers riddles anymore, it just felt like busy work.

The one positive is they made the combat better.

Nice to see Netherrealm completely missed the point with these Battle Arenas.
Wanted to see a full match of the game finally, and instead they release more glorified combo movies.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
What made AA so good was that it was a tight focused metroidvania, and they thy ruined it by making it set in a "sorta" open world.
It lost all its focus and charm.

Not to mention it was a bloated mess, they crammed way to much collectable's and other nonsense into the game, it wasn't fun to solve the Riddlers riddles anymore, it just felt like busy work.

The one positive is they made the combat better.
I'm not which one I like better, I liked how AA was more small
-scale but AC improved on everything gameplay-wise imo, plus there was tons more to do and I liked the open world and the collectables. Didn't have a single problem with either game, I still replay both regularly lol.