What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Saitsu

Noob
Uh a lot of people like sfxt now 0_o
Most of the people that actually do like SFxT were the ones that had already liked it beforehand. It's still of minimal importance when it comes to casual setups and tournament placement. Even though reception to it has warmed its stigma is still present. First impressions are VERY hard to shake.

Sasuga

Noob
I've played MK9 for some time and this mechanic was in there too aswell as in Injustice however i'm still a little bothered by it. Why can't i visually hitconfirm my jump attacks before committing to a string? Another small annoyance, though less so than the other thing i mentioned are the strings and the cancel windows, they seem really small.
The hitstun after landing a jump-in 2 is pretty big. Did you see that supposed instant overhead techvideo for Shazam, Harley etc.? They can hit you with a jumping 2 while upwards and still be able to connect when the get back on the ground.

learis1

Guardian Cadet
It doesn't matter how big hitstun is in this game. It seems to treat jumpin combos like strings. If you don't input your follow up attack immediately after the jumpin it will treat it as a link and allow the opponent to block even if they're still in hitstun.

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
It doesn't matter how big hitstun is in this game. It seems to treat jumpin combos like strings. If you don't input your follow up attack immediately after the jumpin it will treat it as a link and allow the opponent to block even if they're still in hitstun.
it works like it does in traditional sf2/3 or kof where its dependant upon how deep you hit the jump in.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
Wait what?! Just read on SRK that the compatibility update is bundled with Lobo and since I got no update on my game that pretty much means if you don't buy him you don't get the patch.
if true nice fuck up NRS clearly you didn't learn shit from MK you dumb fucks!:mad:

Man, getting the flow of this game is really killing me. It's so different from what I'm used to, I don't know when to punish, when to block, or even how to punish stuff :confused:.

PJS Winning

Twitch.TV FGC Partner
So the 360 compatibility pack is out on 360! I tried playing it about 10 minutes after it got on the marketplace, and boom, I still got a desync because no one else downloaded it yet... I thought they learned after MK but I am hoping they can still force people to download or update (didn't they say they'd do that?). But this is not good if people don't download the pack since the lobby will always break. Otherwise when the patch works, it's great, and love Lobo.

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
Man, getting the flow of this game is really killing me. It's so different from what I'm used to, I don't know when to punish, when to block, or even how to punish stuff :confused:.
id suggest spending as much time blocking and doing nothing as possible just to familiarize yourself with the block state

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Wait what?! Just read on SRK that the compatibility update is bundled with Lobo and since I got no update on my game that pretty much means if you don't buy him you don't get the patch.
if true nice fuck up NRS clearly you didn't learn shit from MK you dumb fucks!:mad:
The fuck are you talking about lol

Could you be any more misinformed?

Scarlett Viper

So the 360 compatibility pack is out on 360! I tried playing it about 10 minutes after it got on the marketplace, and boom, I still got a desync because no one else downloaded it yet... I thought they learned after MK but I am hoping they can still force people to download or update (didn't they say they'd do that?). But this is not good if people don't download the pack since the lobby will always break. Otherwise when the patch works, it's great, and love Lobo.
Great just great.:coffee:

Scarlett Viper

You aren't sure yet you call NRS dumb fucks anyway.

...:16Bit
No I called them dumbfucks for not making this shit mandatory after the MK9 fiasco and/or available to everyone at the same time or at the least telling people what the fuck was going on.:coffee:

RYX

BIG PUSHER
No I called them dumbfucks for not making this shit mandatory after the MK9 fiasco and/or available to everyone at the same time or at the least telling people what the fuck was going on.:coffee:
But it is mandatory.

I had to update my game before being able to go online.

Scarlett Viper

But it is mandatory.

I had to update my game before being able to go online.
Well SOMEONE fucked up if this kind of shit's still happening...:coffee:

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I believe the desyncs still occuring are from people who leave their games on 24/7 and go and try to play against someone without reconnecting. they should desync then will need to update before getting online again. so they will get weeded out fast.

OK, so I have a general question about the game:

When I go into a "Player Match" and I play against someone with several levels under their belt, why do some players have win/loss records reflecting zero wins or losses while others have win/loss records in the hundreds?

Saitsu

Noob
OK, so I have a general question about the game:

When I go into a "Player Match" and I play against someone with several levels under their belt, why do some players have win/loss records reflecting zero wins or losses while others have win/loss records in the hundreds?
Because you don't get levels just from playing online.