What's new

Mr Wizard Announces, Update: INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US JOINS EVOLUTION 2013!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Update: INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US JOINS EVOLUTION 2013!

• UFGT9 and CEO 2013 will have seeding points from their upcoming event!
  • NOTE: If you have already registered for EVO 2013, go to evo.shoryuken.com/checkin, enter your correct information and soon (by 5/8) you'll be able to simply add INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us for $10
  • Interactables are NOT banned
In just a few months we will be entering yet another year of the biggest fighting game events of the world... Evolution 2013. After the announcement of the official games there are always many additional announcements to follow. Last year for example, Mortal Kombat received an extra $20,000 in Pot Bonuses for the Top 8 turn out. While we have no idea what's in store for tonight's announcements, you can bet that whatever it will be... it's going to hype your pants off.

So tune in to tonight to WakeUpSRK which starts at 7PM PST via www.twitch.tv/keits.

Any guesses of what it might be?

evo11.jpg

Source: EvilMrWizard

Attachments

sea_guy

Monitor
I'll keep hoping it means swapping out MK for Injustice, so the 15 people who will actually care about this can get their salt out now, and we can move on to getting 650+ entrants for Injustice.

What we'll actually get is some nonsense about Bazza opening for the event, oh well.

EDIT: I WAS FUCKING WRONG. WE IN THERE YESSSSssss

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
If it turns out Injustice is replacing MK9 I'ma use my savings to bribe Boon into making Kabal, Cyrax, Kung Lao and Sonya DLC for season 2 of Injustice's DLC :16Bit

bipolar_shango

" Bros before Hoes"
I'll keep hoping it means swapping out MK for Injustice, so the 15 people who will actually care about this can get their salt out now, and we can move on to getting 650+ entrants for Injustice.

What we'll actually get is some nonsense about Bazza opening for the event, oh well.
MK9 earned its stripes, f*&% that Idea and all the 650+ entrants.
Its probably pot bonuses and an additional game... most likely Injustice

sea_guy

Monitor
MK9 earned its stripes, f*&% that Idea and all the 650+ entrants.
Its probably pot bonuses and an additional game... most likely Injustice
Don't get me wrong, I love MK9 too, but EVO already has too many games this year and if a game as big as Injustice is going to get in, something has to go.

EDIT: I WAS FUCKING WRONG. WE IN THERE YESSSSssss

Tim Static

Adminerator
I don't think IGAU at Evo2013 is the announcement. If it is involving IGAU, i expect some kind of exhibition such as TYM vs SRK etc etc

Obanye

Obanye - Bay Area - PSN
Its one of two things if you ask me

1. Injustice at evo(me so happy)

2. Changing certain or all games to 360 for evo (me no care)