What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Yeah its just tough to practice combos where you have to cancel into trait like GL, SM and the Flash. The wait messes me up more than the combo.

The more I think about it the more I think it should be done. The only characters I can think of off the top of my head that would not benefit would be the chars that switch stances like NW and WW. It would be so much easier to explore traits combos and damage with such an option.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
hey wasnt Injustice supposed to have more content than MK9? i mean i love the game i just thought about this though the story mode has less chapters and is roughly the same length as MK9's, STAR Labs has 240 missions (260 with Red Son) and Challenge Tower had 300, MK9 had 28 characters then 4 DLC while Injustice has 24 and 4 (so far) so....how does this have more content? or did they mean stuff being added later? just wondering. again i love this game i just remember that being said but so far i havent seen it but maybe im missing something.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
hey wasnt Injustice supposed to have more content than MK9? i mean i love the game i just thought about this though the story mode has less chapters and is roughly the same length as MK9's, STAR Labs has 240 missions (260 with Red Son) and Challenge Tower had 300, MK9 had 28 characters then 4 DLC while Injustice has 24 and 4 (so far) so....how does this have more content? or did they mean stuff being added later? just wondering. again i love this game i just remember that being said but so far i havent seen it but maybe im missing something.
Environments, more varied missions, more varied characters, online stuff like hero cards..

How do you use record option in practice? When i play the recording i cant move the second char :confused: and when it ends chars reset. Not very usefull or i'm missing something?

I don't want to sound like I'm boasting here but I beat this random ass Deathstroke player that was nothing special...

with a record of 50-2 and 1 disconnect. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
So why do people think Hawkgirl is bad?
Speed maybe? I dunno honestly. Fun combos and good damage is what I got from her. Flight kickies everywhere is a blast. Haven't played a ton though. Maybe her recovery is ass on things or something.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
srs question: What does the check release in the controller options do?

also srs question: Only DLC character release on 5/7 or new patch with it too? if so, Patch notes?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Check release turns off negative edge.

Negative edge is supposed to make canceling into special moves from combos or attacks easier, which it does.

It also has an annoying habit of causing you to do the wrong special moves.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
the netcode is HORRENDOUS.
you cannot hitconfirm, you cannot block, you cannot do anything you normally do offline. you have to do your combos earlier.
I can hit confirm. I can block. I can do most things I can do normally offline. Not really, even with Deathstroke's weird 323~f.23 combo input window I can still do it about the same time.