What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Reason enough! I want Falcone in Origins to challenge Batman different cause we had joker three times in a row now
and if WB fails to deliver then i'm not waisting my money on the joker again cause it's AA/AC all over again and i already
played those two games! My opinion and nobody has the rights to judge me for it!

Black Mask is a drug dealer and Falcones are also in it.... I win here already so i don't feel the need to go on with this.
But if you think i'm the only one who asked for those two you're wrong, ask Arkham forum how many members my clan counts
and they'll tell you the times they've been spammed and trolled about it.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I keep hearing about how ass Sinestro is but whenever I fight him he seems to be able to control space extremely well.

He seems like he's just a better Luthor.

DangerousBacon

Mechanical Engineering Bitch!
I keep hearing about how ass Sinestro is but whenever I fight him he seems to be able to control space extremely well.

He seems like he's just a better Luthor.
Most of the Sinestro is ass gripes come from his lack of safe melee options and lack of a reversal. Then again, most of the roster doesn't have good reversals anyhow so I don't see where they were going with that.

Saitsu

Noob
Most of the Sinestro is ass gripes come from his lack of safe melee options and lack of a reversal. Then again, most of the roster doesn't have good reversals anyhow so I don't see where they were going with that.
Well when you're a defensive character, especially one with a lack of good up close buttons, having bad reversals is more of a problem.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Shoutouts to the patch no one is talking about.
I know, right?

I'm looking all over for info on this. I just downloaded it. Anyone know what changed? People bitching and complaining about dumb shit, meanwhile....something just changed about the game and no one is talking about it!!!!

Saitsu

Noob
Because NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAS CHANGED.

You know what happened within a couple hours of the patch? People pissing their pants because they thought Grundy was nerfed when he wasn't touched.

It's better to ignore it until we get facts on what exactly was changed if ANYTHING was changed at all.

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
Anyone having the problem of 50 wins online not unlocking for them? I've played gotten over 100 wins with GL and still no icon, but as soon as I hit 50 wins with NW, I got that one right away.

Edit: They are all ranked matches.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
There was a patch? Must be 360 only because I'm online right now with Injustice on my PS3 and no patch showed up.

Saitsu

Noob
Well we have our answers. Just a couple of bug fixes (for bugs we probably didn't even know about). Nothing else changed.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I know, right?

I'm looking all over for info on this. I just downloaded it. Anyone know what changed? People bitching and complaining about dumb shit, meanwhile....something just changed about the game and no one is talking about it!!!!
What would change if we were talking about it? Nothing, because we know nothing about it.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Oh wow, looking at the Cyborg combo and reset videos in his character section. That is some insane stuff, I'm glad I don't run into Cyborg players of that level online.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I believe the patch was just a bug fix patch guys. Theres a tweet around here somewhere from an NRS dude stating as much.

Jermball

Noob
I believe the patch was just a bug fix patch guys. Theres a tweet around here somewhere from an NRS dude stating as much.
The patch fixed the harley quinn super in the corner bug(in the corner if she was pressed against her opponent and used super she would magically take 3 steps back no matter what and made it hard to do land super. not sure if they had that to be intentional in the first place
But it seriously helps harley quinn in the corner when she wants to use super. Maybe this was one of the bugs....but I'm still
Curious what they couldve secretly hotfixed

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
The patch fixed the harley quinn super in the corner bug(in the corner if she was pressed against her opponent and used super she would magically take 3 steps back no matter what and made it hard to do land super. not sure if they had that to be intentional in the first place
But it seriously helps harley quinn in the corner when she wants to use super. Maybe this was one of the bugs....but I'm still
Curious what they couldve secretly hotfixed
Hopefully some of the random load freezes I was getting. Mash buttons during load and it'd freeze sometimes for me in classic mode.