What's new

Injustice General Discussion

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Wow, Raven? I really wasn't expecting her to be honest. I wonder how reliable this magazine can be for info?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Well whats his face did kinda leak Raven way back when, but he's a coward smoke player, you can never trust there lot.

There are two moves Paulo mentioned he was working on that might belong to her, including a Teleport, and a move that is a combination of Ermacs Lift and Push.

Since Ares is in, that means no Circe, and Raven is the only other DC female I can think of that has a good chance of making it in.

Reedoms

Noob
Since Ares is in, that means no Circe, and Raven is the only other DC female I can think of that has a good chance of making it in.
They could've gone with Lady Shiva who is Bat-related but actually a competent fighter (probably the best martial artist in DC).

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
They could've gone with Lady Shiva who is Bat-related but actually a competent fighter (probably the best martial artist in DC).
I am very pro Lady Shiva, but she is kinda obscure to non DC fans, and I think there would be mass suicides if they announced another batcharacter at this point.

Reedoms

Noob
I am very pro Lady Shiva, but she is kinda obscure to non DC fans, and I think there would be mass suicides if they announced another batcharacter at this point.
But the thing about her obscurity would be that no one would even assume that she has relations with people of the Bat. It would work so well.

I think it's fair to say that at this point, we should not expect any obscure characters to make the roster. From some of the so called reveals so far, this game is going to be 100% mainstream characters. Not that that is a problem of course, but it would have been nice to see characters from other DC Comics imprints to make it.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
But the thing about her obscurity would be that no one would even assume that she has relations with people of the Bat. It would work so well.
Good point.

They also could give her, her daughters bat costume as an alt, to shut up Cass fans for awhile. Even though technically she doesn't exist anymore.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Dumb question...now that it's confirmed that hit trades are in the game, are hit trades in 2d games anything like in 3d games? I just remember the way it was designed in MK DC seemed really clunky.

1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. The Flash
5. Green Lantern
6. Aquaman
7. Nightwing
8. Cyborg
9. Raven
10. Martian Manhunter
11. Green Arrow
12. Shazam

1. Lex Luthor
2. The Joker
3. Harley Quinn
4. Solomon Grundy
5. Catwoman
6. Bane
7. Deathstroke
8. Ares
9. Captain Cold
10. Sinestro
11. Black Adam
12. Penguin

That rounds out the roster guys. This is our roster.

DLC Probs:
1. Lobo
2. Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)
3. Swamp Thing
4. Static

Alt Skin Characters:
1. Superboy (Conner Kent), Supergirl, Powergirl
2. Robin (Tim Drake), Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), Spoiler, Batman (Terry McGinnis)
3. Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark), Donna Troy, Hippolyta
4. The Flash (Jay Garrick), Kid Flash (Wally West), Impulse (Bart Allen), Reverse Flash (Eobard Thawne)
5. Green Lantern (Guy Gardner), Green Lantern (John Stewart), Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
6. Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm), Tempest (Garth), Queen Mera, Ocean Master (Orm Marius)
7. Robin (Dick Grayson)
8. NA
9. NA
10. Ma'alefa'ak J'onzz, Miss Martian (M'gann M'orzz)
11. Speedy/Red Arrow/Arsenal (Roy Harper), Speedy (Mia Dearden), Merlyn (Malcolm Merlyn)
12. Mary Marvel (Mary Batson), Captain Marvel Jr. (Freddie Freeman)

Villains don't normally have characters associated with them so I can't mention Villain Alt Characters. This is basically the character list. Of course, my alt characters shouldn't be taken into account but the roster is most likely our retail roster

We need to stop assuming that the number is strictly 24.

According to this interview, the 24-count select screen is a DECOY (skip to 2:24):

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
To those of you who missed Hector in the stream chat during SCR, he answered some questions regarding Injustice; He said the game has hit trades, which makes me super happy.

To those of you who missed Hector in the stream chat during SCR, he answered some questions regarding Injustice; He said the game has hit trades, which makes me super happy.
does that means that if both character use a projectile at the same thing both could get hit? and the same with normals

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
does that means that if both character use a projectile at the same thing both could get hit? and the same with normals

I would say he was generalizing, so I'd say yes. In SF if two people jump in the air and hit at the same time both characters will take damage and be put back to neutral.

Cruz

Banned
Well whats his face did kinda leak Raven way back when, but he's a coward smoke player, you can never trust there lot.

There are two moves Paulo mentioned he was working on that might belong to her, including a Teleport, and a move that is a combination of Ermacs Lift and Push.

Raven makes Circe kinda useless.... But i can see her shooting purple magic beams and some Ermac moves.
Still Hawkgirl could work with the mace and have the famous Onaga throw, i can see Canary as a combinatian of Sindel and Sonya
and Starfire could be the fire user in the game.... More than enough to choose from if you ask me.