What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Cruz

Banned
i wonder where the joker will be
Maybe death.....
I think in one pic Catwoman stands next to Nightwing to fight Bane but in the other she attacks him with her whip,
i guess she's gonna play the both sides game like she always does.

Not if we go by the synopsis of issue 3 of the comic then the cover of issue of number 4.
a lot of things could change in the 5 years lapse. btw i hope they show us dick grayson as robin in the comic so i can be certain robin won't take up place in ther roster. he could become nightwing in those 5 years

Wait why would a villain side with a Hero? I thought they'd be in their own group. At the least be with Lex or something. Or just on their own or form specific alliances in the villain group.

And why would Batman/Superman start to fight?

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Based on the few things we know and some assumptions from sources.

Superman's side:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash (assumption)
Catwoman (assumption)

Batman's side:

Batman
Solomon Grundy (assumption)
Harley Quinn
If Superman is rouge/evil then Wonder Woman wil be on Batman's side she always fights for what's right even if that means going up against Superman

Indeed, just my opinion though, at the same time, why would Quinn be on Superman's side based on her actions?
i think karried is right they could be with lex. maybe lex wanted it to happen so he could blame everything on superman and the league. but the regime and stuff was unexpected to him

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
maybe. think about it. all right.

I addressed the Lex thing but here it is again:

The pause on "wives" makes me think it's Superman with Lois dying and all. Also, most of it sounds like Superman: They contribute nothing beyond fear and agony does not scream the heroes to me. They attack us, manipulate us, etc....sounds like him speaking to heroes and people about villains.

Froggy, Atrocitus is useless cause he can't make constructs and is a big emo, too similar to Catwoman and Doomsday!
Yeah i've always been for Sinestro contest me for that Reedoms or any other smart dude the facts are the facts,
with Sinestro you can make chainsaws, buzzsaws like cyrax and even snake bites...
He's is creative and can be diffrent from lame ass Hal and think about this without Geoff freaking Johns you never
had your wannebe Doomsday emo and the only reason he came to GL series is cause the love he had for Sinestro,
he even named his dog after Sinestro and said he's the greatest of anything!
Conclusion: Without Sinestro there would have never been an Atrocitus!
Besides the new regime story with 'order and dictatorship' is ripped from Sinestro,
so he fits this game more than any other DC character including Superman.
I'm happy with Raven but the game need a few more like Hawkgirl, Black Canary and
maybe Starfire if there's really 27-28 characters.
Don't you let me hear you calling Hal a "lame ass" ever again... or so help me... :mad:

:p

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Also, to expand on my thing, they've already shown that Clark is the ruler of the planet. "Recent events" says that it happened a little while ago, not five years.

Fine forget what i said about Sinestro having cooler weapons like Cyrax blades, snake bite and chainsaw and defend him yourself from now on!
:D

Awww c'mon, man... Would it help if I said Aquaman's a total boss and will likely be one of the awesomest characters in the game?

trufenix

bye felicia
There's bound to be lots of side-swapping if the story mode is supposed to be as big as MKs. This isn't like MK9 or MKvDC where you can waste half of it on meet-cutes and intros. I'd wager the game starts off about as you'd expect and then halfway through whenever whatever happens to superman or joker or both things start to get blurry until at the end its all mixed up with batman with the villains and maybe joker or lex or someone bad running the injustice league.

Wasn't it The New Regime trailer that said something like all super heroes are part of the problem? I don't think anyone is gonna be on superman's side in the end.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
This game needs more obscure characters, here's my vote:

I mean come on, he's a ghost and a gentleman, whats not to love about him?