What's new

Injustice General Discussion

tazzmission

Banned
Unfortunately all characters are unlocked from the get-go. No hidden goodies for us. :confused:
i mean someone we least expect
i just hate how gaming has become now seeing as people would rather pay for a charachter instead of putting in the hard work and unlocking it.

instead of paying 15 bucks for a season pass ( wich i bought despite my bitching) lobo and the 3 others couldve been a huge unlock for those who completed star labs

i mean someone we least expect
i just hate how gaming has become now seeing as people would rather pay for a charachter instead of putting in the hard work and unlocking it
Yeah, I guess it's possible. They just made a big deal about having everyone available right away. Doesn't mean they couldn't have been lying, but I never hoped for a second that we'd have a whole character to unlock.

I totally agree. I wish we'd have had to go through the trouble of unlocking people. I miss that in fighting games.

tazzmission

Banned
Yeah, I guess it's possible. They just made a big deal about having everyone available right away. Doesn't mean they couldn't have been lying, but I never hoped for a second that we'd have a whole character to unlock.

I totally agree. I wish we'd have had to go through the trouble of unlocking people. I miss that in fighting games.
its not just fighting games though either. the whole dlc stuff is a lazy way for people to get what they didnt earn

look at a franchise like assassins creed 3 with the whole king washington dlc............. imo instea dof being dlc that couldve been a special unlock story depending on all the stuff you collect

youd think with all the hours people put into multiplayer they would do the same for single player and yet they dont

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
kryptonite Luthor is kinda lame for all that work, anyone get elseworlds flash yet? or do you get that from getting to level 100 or something

Reedoms

Noob
I am making a lot of progress with Shazam. Can someone explain how to use Grundy's character trait? Sorry if it has already been discussed.
There are 3 different types of command grabs he uses with his trait. When you press 4 and he throws em yelling "Solomon Grundy" you can do three different inputs to do 3 different moves. Each has their own uses and they give you stats like less damage on hits.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i have a question, when i did the tutorial, there was something explaining a reversal.....i don't quite get what that is exactly, does something special happen with your moves? or is that just telling you the window you have to punish something? and if so why even do it with a special? o-0 im confused.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Ed Boon: "...You mentioned Freddy, and he was a conversation amongst us about whether we should do a guest character. Some people thought it was great. Some people were nervous about it. He ended up being the biggest selling one of all..."

So... I hope Neo, Hellboy or Goku make it. :tonyt.

Ed Boon: "...The background interactions, they were always going to be a staple of the game. From the very beginning, that was part of the plan...The big challenge was coming up with a big enough variety and enough of them in each environment to have them play a good part of the fight without dominating the fight. ...We're happy with how it ended, because they do play part of the fight, but it's not just that the fight is all about picking up cars and slamming them down on your opponent. It's a combination of the fighting mechanics and taking advantage of where you are...."

I couldn't agree more, interactables where a great addition, it is by far the most inovating characteristic in a fighting game since a long time, and they make it right, I dont know who was that bring that idea but it suits well for a superhero's fighting game.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Ed Boon: "...You mentioned Freddy, and he was a conversation amongst us about whether we should do a guest character. Some people thought it was great. Some people were nervous about it. He ended up being the biggest selling one of all..."

So... I hope Neo, Hellboy or Goku make it. :tonyt.
i doubt goku, would be interesting, but yeah those other 2 would be great :D

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
i doubt goku, would be interesting, but yeah those other 2 would be great :D
I can imagine Goku with a trait that let him transform into super saiyan mode, his special moves could be: Kamehameha, Kaio ken, Teleport, and his super, of course, the Genki Dama... yeeeeeaaaahh! :cool:.

There are 3 different types of command grabs he uses with his trait. When you press 4 and he throws em yelling "Solomon Grundy" you can do three different inputs to do 3 different moves. Each has their own uses and they give you stats like less damage on hits.
Hmmm, after I hit 4 and activate the throw, I try to execute the commands and nothing happens?

HungryforPasta

Come and Get it!
sigh...
I'm not sure I like this game as much as I did before
after seeing seasoned mortal kombat players play this game at a semi competent level, the game is starting to look pretty damn scrubby.

Most strats were either just vomitting random highs and lows on the screen or just constantly cancelling into safe specials over and over and over... doesn't feel cerebral or rewarding when anything works.

am i missing something?
cause at this point, this game is an instant back burner, it seems like alot of fun but nothing that I could ever take seriously or even dream of holding to the same esteem as other 2d fighers...

Saitsu

Noob
if you read the post i wrote, you'll notice that I had a question,
"am i missing something"

apparently not...
The point is, it's been two days. If you're already that willing to say that the game's not worth it, then you likely had very little hope for it to begin with.

If you have this feeling after a month, after two months, then come back and address the question again.