What's new

Injustice General Discussion

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Woke up from my nap and have a story to tell:
So basically my dream was me watching a new JLA animated series.The animation was like Superman vs the Elite and it was the New52 founders.I even distictlly remember who voiced who:
Superman:Matt Boomer(White Collar)
Wonder Woman:Jennifer Hale(Currently Hawkgirl)
Batman:Kevin Conroy(Duh!)
Flash: Johnny Young Bosch(Ichigo Kurosaki)
Green Lantern: Yuri Lowhental(Sasuke Uchiha?)
Aquaman:Josh Keaton(Flash)
Cyborg:Khery Payton(Cant shake him off)

Basically the plot is that Superman suddenly vanishes in front of the JL.The Legion come from the future and they're all steampuck versions from themselves.Thier future is under siege from Superman who is the most violent criminal in the universe and has conquered many galaxies.Yadda Yadda Yadda it seems some villian I dont know has traveled through time and altered key events in Superman's life to turn him evil(His parents died,Lois rejected him for hiding his identity).Blah Blah Blah Batman saves the day and everything returns to normal.While the timeline is fixed the legion dont winx out of existence and its revealed it's Superman-Prime's doing(Yeah the omnipotent Supes from DC One Million).He reveals that he made sure they're memories and personalities remained once the timeline shifted since that is his biggest ambition: The preservation of life at all cost.While Brainiac-5 faints from the total physics mindfuck he just experienced both Superman-Prime tries to give Supes a handshake.Regular Supes asks if this would cause a paradox and kill them both but Prime tells him not to worry since they can do anything since they are Superman.THE END.

Damn I surprise myself some times.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Well Bane's design definitely isn't from Pre-52, Wonder Woman's isn't New 52 though.
Definitely a mix of the two.

All we got were hints nothing more of a trailer.

and a small hint at a PREQUEL to the main scenario.

but when it comes down to what actually happens dunno how you can judge the story w/o knowing the full thing.

I can think of several movies where the last 30 minutes made it great, and none of it was in the trailers. and the trailers semi-tricked you to make that last 30 minutes that much better.

what if at the end, Lex is about to kill superman and despite all the bad Ruling that batman disagrees with his bro mode kicks in and he saves him. And some bromance shit happens and they team up once again at the end despite being enemies the whole time?

or a twist where batman and superman had a secret conversation when bad things happen to them both.

And batman's plan is to pretend to be against superman. to lure all the villains into one area. And the kryptonite that batman's responsible to make sure shows up. doesn't so superman can pwn all the bad guys.

And they BOTH become corrupt/evil.

I know these are unlikely scenario, or whatever. But i'm just re-iterating that the story is still open ended and shouldn't take criticism until it's fully explored.
I kept trying to read that yet all I could think of was this.

http://www.the-gutters.com/comic/396-kevin-stokes

(sorry)

On a more serious note, I still root for the fact that the insurgency still exists is because Superman WANTS someone(well someone very specific) to keep him in check. At least it starts out that way, ofcourse things go wrong, thats how we get story :)

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Given that GuamoKun was mentioned in the Deathstroke v. Nightwing video, it's safe to say this is footage from WonderCon.

Some real good footage, thanks for bringing it to the thread's attention.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Found some pretty great footage of Cyborg and Aquaman. Can see some combos from both players, and a peak at how Cyborg's healing trait works. Not exactly sure where this was taken. Video was posted on YouTube by Wh4t1t1s.

EDIT: Just noticed that he has more of these videos if you go to his channel. I recommend watching them all!
Deathstroke vs. Nightwing
Aquaman vs. Black Adam
Aquaman vs. Deathstroke
Cyborg vs. Nightwing
Wow i know NRS said dont want anybody recording their game,,, but these guys did it justice, all them cancels and delays got me hyped again good find

P.S. Deathsroke is a beast

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Wow i know NRS said dont want anybody recording their game,,, but these guys did it justice, all them cancels and delays got me hyped again good find

P.S. Deathsroke is a beast
The people there totally allowed us to record, that's why we have so many matches recorded. I literally filled my phone up haha.

That was our first day playing though, we were all still learning.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
The people there totally allowed us to record, that's why we have so many matches recorded. I literally filled my phone up haha.

That was our first day playing though, we were all still learning.
Oh sorry man i assumed this was from the other event.
i see your said your gonna be putting up these videos yourself,,,,please do man,,, and it be tops if ya give s much as a details description on your thoughts of the game would be super.

and this is you all still learning,,, Fucking hell,,, Top stuff lads, looking forward to your post man.