What's new

Injustice Custom DLCs/Mods Thread. First post always updated

wyruzzah

Noob
I had that issue and it turned out what I did was I wasn't using the extract located in the umodel folder. The extract that wasn't located in that folder was giving me texture2d files I couldn't use. Had to go and copy the CHAR_Raven.xxx file into the Umodel subfolder, drag it onto that folder's extract and then I had a folder with files I could actually use.

Screwed with that for like an hour before I realized my error. I uninstall reinstalled the Nvidia .dds plugin a bunch of times, messed with open as and selected .dds and it did nothing to those texture2d files. It was just me using the wrong extractor which meant I was generating the wrong format files to play with was all. Hopefully, thats all thats wrong with yours. Are they .dds files or texture2d?
Before u will inject textures with Injector (MK9.DDSInjector.jar), u need both( example - Joker_diff.dds and Joker_diff.texture2d) in one directory... then you just inject textures to xxx packages.

heymanjack

Injustice modder
NO No I used this, it does not explain the DDS issues.
make sure you have installed the plugin to properly and it corresponds to the version of photoshop you are using. I am using Photoshop cs5.1 64bit and when I installed the plugin, I matched it to my version. A restart of photoshop is needed to open dds and to save as dds files.

Also you need to have java updated to atleast 1.7 for the ddsinjector(run.bat) to work.

Good to see you here dude. Now this thread will really pickup.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
make sure you have installed the plugin to properly and it corresponds to the version of photoshop you are using. I am using Photoshop cs5.1 64bit and when I installed the plugin, I matched it to my version. A restart of photoshop is needed to open dds and to save as dds files.

Also you need to have java updated to atleast 1.7 for the ddsinjector(run.bat) to work.

Good to see you here dude. Now this thread will really pickup.
Also I think there is mention of at least direct X 9 isnt there?

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
professor zoom was already done by tetzrep for the ps3 many months back.

Wait,hol up....wait a minute.......let me put some modding in it!!!LoL.Corny
But hey so if Zoom was possible and lookin this good on PS3 then does this mean we can potentially be doing this modding on PS4??Please say YES so I can finally have Kyle Rayner on Injustice!!!

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
I think

the last costume might be able to do on lanterns new 52
heymanjack Yea GL's New 52 costume would probably be best fitted for modding a Kyle Rayner skin,I hope to God all this modding is somehow capable on PS4 tho...i'm not a PC gamer but I want a Red Hood Deathstroke skin(fukk it right) and my Kyle Rayner skin sooooooooo bad

wyruzzah

Noob
I have finally found mesh (normal and damaged) for The Joker (The final confrontation) it makes everything easier. I can finish my skin sooner :)

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Ugh...turns out I had an error saving my DDS on the sinestro test. It created a Sinestro UV map fractal.

Result was a blacked out skinless mess instead of the quick and dirty white test mod I did there. Time to mess with my settings and see if it works. Mksecrets is helping like mad here. BTW I see a lot of outfits with some reskin potential in Injustice. Several have some nice models that wouldn't take much to turn into other folks. Still hoping for a model editer though ;)

wyruzzah

Noob
Ugh...turns out I had an error saving my DDS on the sinestro test. It created a Sinestro UV map fractal.

Result was a blacked out skinless mess instead of the quick and dirty white test mod I did there. Time to mess with my settings and see if it works. Mksecrets is helping like mad here. BTW I see a lot of outfits with some reskin potential in Injustice. Several have some nice models that wouldn't take much to turn into other folks. Still hoping for a model editer though ;)
Its weird man, u must save it.. in DXT5 ARGB 8 bpp | using DXT5 / MIP Map generation - Generate MIP maps (ALL).

Last edited: