What's new

Injustice Custom DLCs/Mods Thread. First post always updated

wyruzzah

Noob
How to install the skin you guys made without overwriting the original costumes.
Dont use replacers any more, we can add DLC's so no costume will be replaced.. dont copy to ....Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition\DiscContentPCG\Asset.. only if you wanna replace some default costume, but i dont see reason why.. we can add costumes :D

Last edited:

wyruzzah

Noob
When u download some DLC pack from someone... just copy content to e:\HRY\Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition\DiscContentPCG\DLC directory.. and thats all.. you can play with new costumes without replacing anything.

Last edited:
randomdude: Try my DLC pack.. http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/download/file.php?id=1877... u dont need do nothing.. just unrar and copy content to your installation folder (e:\HRY\Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition)... i will add some more costumes later.
Thanks a lot man. Will try.

Edit: i put the "wyruzzah" folder in the dlc folder, i have the costumes available but when i look them up in the archives or try them in a battle the game crashes.

Last edited:

Edit: i put the "wyruzzah" folder in the dlc folder, i have the costumes available but when i look them up in the archives or try them in a battle the game crashes.
You probably need to update your game to the newest version. There were 2 patches released so far. And they have all the xxx packages patched so they won't work with the initial release of IGAU UE

wyruzzah

Noob

You need newest patch for game itself.. from steam. Do you have newest patch?