What's new

Injustice Custom DLCs/Mods Thread. First post always updated

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
How did you guys get the files that enable you to save files as DXT5 in Photoshop to work, where exactly do I place them?

A video tutorial on that side of things would help so I can get round to make my skins XD

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
THX, man... now Superman-Prime has proper victory (its from Cyborg Superman, but S-Prime has normal voice and police is little different :) . Im working on Joker from batman movie (1989).. so wish me luck :)
i wish i had the pc version for these mods and i dont think you need the luck that joker looks damn good already :)

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
WOW getting there bit by bit... -.-
Now I can't open the run.bat application it closes instantly on me, any idea as to why?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Shoutouts to heymanjack for getting me files on Raven and Sinestro. I've got circuitry work tonight though so I dont know when I'll have something ready, but I am definitely going to chewing through these files until I got something for us.

shaowebb

Hmm...hit a snag. Can't get photoshop running the texture2d files yet even after the nvidia .dds plugin was installed. This is definitely me not doing something though so I'll keep digging to see what I did here.

UPDATE!

Also I dont see any .obj or similar files yet that should be the models. Just a lot of things listed as package. I'll ask around in hopes of finding out from the guys who actually know how this stuff works just which files are the character models and how to gain access to them. That way I can give Raven the facial surgery she needs here...

Bare with me folks. Im art not software so I'm gonna be slow on anything I attempt here, but Im gonna eventually get this stuff working. Folks are being really helpful so Im confident I'll get there eventually.

Last edited:

shaowebb

Captain Cold? I dont know that character, but i think he is male character, so it will looks and sound weird ?! :)
We got access to the audio files but they aren't in any format I've seen or know how to open in order to save over them or replace them

If there is an unpacker or way to access them who knows whats possible...I guess a guy can dream but for now I dont really know that its possible. Like I said, all I know is art not software or code so I dont know whats inaccessible and unchangeable in all these character files.
Im in uncharted territory here guys, but at least its a really nice view. :D

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Does anyone here use GIMP to edit?

I couldn't get the plugin to work for the DDS extraction :confused:

same with Photoshop though.

shaowebb

Does anyone here use GIMP to edit?

I couldn't get the plugin to work for the DDS extraction :confused:

same with Photoshop though.
I had that issue and it turned out what I did was I wasn't using the extract located in the umodel folder. The extract that wasn't located in that folder was giving me texture2d files I couldn't use. Had to go and copy the CHAR_Raven.xxx file into the Umodel subfolder, drag it onto that folder's extract and then I had a folder with files I could actually use.

Screwed with that for like an hour before I realized my error. I uninstall reinstalled the Nvidia .dds plugin a bunch of times, messed with open as and selected .dds and it did nothing to those texture2d files. It was just me using the wrong extractor which meant I was generating the wrong format files to play with was all. Hopefully, thats all thats wrong with yours. Are they .dds files or texture2d?

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I had that issue and it turned out what I did was I wasn't using the extract located in the umodel folder. The extract that wasn't located in that folder was giving me texture2d files I couldn't use. Had to go and copy the CHAR_Raven.xxx file into the Umodel subfolder, drag it onto that folder's extract and then I had a folder with files I could actually use.

Screwed with that for like an hour before I realized my error.
NO I can edit the files no problem, but I cannot save them as a DDS file afterwards. :confused:
I simply hit save and it saves over that file, but I'm not sure if I need to get this plugin to work so I can save a seperate DDS file, But the problem i'm getting mainly is I seem to have everything in the Injection folder but when I attempt to run "Run.bat" it closes on me instantly so I think it may go back to that problem, but I can't see why at the same time. If you understand what I mean >.<

shaowebb

Also I desperately need to get cash for the PC edition now. I can already tell I will be messing with models constantly and their textures.

This will one day be a skin for Bane's Lucha alt. I swear it.
Doombawkz Maxintensity25

NO I can edit the files no problem, but I cannot save them as a DDS file afterwards. :confused:
I simply hit save and it saves over that file, but I'm not sure if I need to get this plugin to work so I can save a seperate DDS file, But the problem i'm getting mainly is I seem to have everything in the Injection folder but when I attempt to run "Run.bat" it closes on me instantly so I think it may go back to that problem, but I can't see why at the same time. If you understand what I mean >.<
'_'
Yeah I got no clue...I'd post a thread on this board and see if they can help.

http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/viewforum.php?f=85

Try pm-ing heymanjack if he's available. He helped me get my files and made the tutorial Im using. I haven't gotten to the part you are at yet. Just now gained access to files and started planning for texture tests since I cant access full models yet.

wyruzzah

Noob
We got access to the audio files but they aren't in any format I've seen or know how to open in order to save over them or replace them

If there is an unpacker or way to access them who knows whats possible...I guess a guy can dream but for now I dont really know that its possible. Like I said, all I know is art not software or code so I dont know whats inaccessible and unchangeable in all these character files.
Im in uncharted territory here guys, but at least its a really nice view. :D
Voices and sounds can be replaced too i think, i done it once with MKKE game, so it should be similiar, but i dont remember too much about it.. it could be on zetaboards mkke forum :)