What's new

Injustice Custom DLCs/Mods Thread. First post always updated

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Skin modding was just figured out a few days ago. So the modding scene is still very young. Only 2 skin mods are released as far as I'm concerned. My zoom mod and Superman prime of wyruzzah.

EDIT

Posted my tutorial on how to make skin mods in the OP
professor zoom was already done by tetzrep for the ps3 many months back.

heymanjack

Injustice modder
professor zoom was already done by tetzrep for the ps3 many months back.

I meant for the pc version. I knew zoom was done by tetzrep but it was on consoles so I made my own. I even posted this fact on my release page, I think it was on steam where I said that? lol. Anyway. I wonder why tetzrep/howardc is not modding injustice. They are modding masters along with unclefestor.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I meant for the pc version. I knew zoom was done by tetzrep but it was on consoles so I made my own. I even posted this fact on my release page, I think it was on steam where I said that? lol. Anyway. I wonder why tetzrep/howardc is not modding injustice. They are modding masters along with unclefestor.
Tetz is awol man. haven't heard from him in months. I think he has family problems. So sad for this to happen, that dude has so much talent.

I like your Zoom by the way. I noticed you used a different costume then Tetz's version.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Also in theory to you modders, Is there a way I could make the character change it's appearance after activating the trait?

I've want to make superman into Goku, but if i could make it so his hair turns gold after he activates trait that would be the best!

heymanjack

Injustice modder
Tetz is awol man. haven't heard from him in months. I think he has family problems. So sad for this to happen, that dude has so much talent.

I like your Zoom by the way. I noticed you used a different costume then Tetz's version.
Oh man. But family always comes first.. So sad to hear that.

I think we used the same costume but I think tetzrep modified the normal maps to make his zoom more slender compared to mine which is just a straight up recolor of flash. I think he even modded the pose Flash is doing as none of the flashes do that pose on the archive viewer (atleast on the PC version). Did tetzrep ever release his mods? I was wanting to look at his work and try to reverse engineer the way he made zoom and deadpool.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Oh man. But family always comes first.. So sad to hear that.

I think we used the same costume but I think tetzrep modified the normal maps to make his zoom more slender compared to mine which is just a straight up recolor of flash. I think he even modded the pose Flash is doing as none of the flashes do that pose on the archive viewer (atleast on the PC version). Did tetzrep ever release his mods? I was wanting to look at his work and try to reverse engineer the way he made zoom and deadpool.
Im going to release his Injustice mods to the modding community in the next couple of weeks! Im currently working on a video that uses a couple of these mods, so i still need them. But as soon as the vids done ill post them on psx scene. :)

heymanjack

Injustice modder
Also in theory to you modders, Is there a way I could make the character change it's appearance after activating the trait?

I've want to make superman into Goku, but if i could make it so his hair turns gold after he activates trait that would be the best!
I don't think you can do that.

heymanjack I use Photoshop elements and there's no option to save as DXT5 file, i'm not sure what I can do here.
Download the dds plugin for adobe products. Though I don't know if it will work on PS elements. Try it on GIMP if you want a free photoshop alternative.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I don't think you can do that.

Download the dds plugin for adobe products. Though I don't know if it will work on PS elements. Try it on GIMP if you want a free photoshop alternative.
Having trouble with GIMP too :confused: there is always one road block lol

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
This photoshop shit is stupid, Creative cloud and what not?
I'm too confused -.- modding for me could be very dead just because of software not being straight forward like they used to.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I have Photoshop now but I can't get those files to work so that it'll save as DXT5 :'(