heymanjack

Injustice modder
I nominate the following:
Golden Boy Ares, based somewhat after his animated incarnations
Orange Lantern Lex Luthor
Superfriends Aquaman
Subzero Scorpion
Cassandra Cain Batgirl
And Avatar Martian Manhunter(James Cameron Avatar)
The closest thing we can get to Cass Cain Batgirl is to edit catwoman. To bad NRS didn't include more costumes for batgirl.......so we can edit it lol.

heymanjack

Injustice modder
TRUE CUSTOM DLC IS NOW POSSIBLE!

We can now make our own dlc for the game! Now we won't have to replace costumes to use costume mods. (except when the costume mod is based on the costume 01 of the character, we still need to tinker a few stuff to make costume 01 mods true dlc)

Because of this I remade Zoom and made him custom dlc! Here are some pics of the zoom dlc in action

ALSO
There are now two versions of Zoom. 1 is based on his regular costume, which is now finished,damage textures and all, and the other is based on the regime costume. Due to the nature of custom dlc's AT THE MOMENT I can't make regular zoom into DLC but the good news is Regime Zoom is DLC. I will upload Regime Zoom later.

OnlineRon91

Joker++
heymanjack, I been looking through multiple forums mksecrets, psxscene, etc. I can't believe it would be this hard to edit move set values :(

I want to be able to edit damage and property values, cancels, etc.

I've gone as far as looking into each character's full set of move sets in each individuals mkscriptbinary by using HxD but that's it :/

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
KF skins like what? I might do it if it doesn't require additional textures (Since i believe that's impossible to do at the moment).
It would be tight to get a MK9 inspired Frost-style outfit with an ice mowhawk.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
heymanjack but can you still play online if you have these dlc added to your game?
In MK9 you could have these "dlc" characters added but it made it impossible to play the game (in general, not the dlc characters) online.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Sup. Anybody got the character files? I dont have this for PC but Im an animator with the whole shebang of 3d modeling software. If someone could get me the models and such I could work on some of this in the upcoming weeks since my finals end on the 11th. Be great to repair Raven's face and do some more stuff.

heymanjack but can you still play online if you have these dlc added to your game?
In MK9 you could have these "dlc" characters added but it made it impossible to play the game (in general, not the dlc characters) online.
This. I'd really like to know if I need to setup my files on outfit 1 or not if setting them up off of other costumes would make them impossible to use online.

Seriously though if anyone has the model files unpacked I need them. I dont have the cash to double dip.

Last edited:

heymanjack

Injustice modder
You will get disconnected if the other person does not have the dlc/skin installed. But if both of you have it then it's gonna work. I had played against one dude and we were both using my zoom.

heymanjack

Injustice modder
heymanjack, I been looking through multiple forums mksecrets, psxscene, etc. I can't believe it would be this hard to edit move set values :(

I want to be able to edit damage and property values, cancels, etc.

I've gone as far as looking into each character's full set of move sets in each individuals mkscriptbinary by using HxD but that's it :/
Editing damage has been done. Check the cheat engine forums. Some guy removed damage scaling, reverted it to pre-patch damage scaling etc. I don't know if he released the pre-patch damage scaling mod though.

shaowebb
PM me if you need any files. I don't know if you can edit models but I can send you the textures.

Last edited:

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
TRUE CUSTOM DLC IS NOW POSSIBLE!

We can now make our own dlc for the game! Now we won't have to replace costumes to use costume mods. (except when the costume mod is based on the costume 01 of the character, we still need to tinker a few stuff to make costume 01 mods true dlc)

Because of this I remade Zoom and made him custom dlc! Here are some pics of the zoom dlc in action

ALSO
There are now two versions of Zoom. 1 is based on his regular costume, which is now finished,damage textures and all, and the other is based on the regime costume. Due to the nature of custom dlc's AT THE MOMENT I can't make regular zoom into DLC but the good news is Regime Zoom is DLC. I will upload Regime Zoom later.
you are a god, i wish my laptop could run this game just for mods :(

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Editing damage has been done. Check the cheat engine forums. Some guy removed damage scaling, reverted it to pre-patch damage scaling etc. I don't know if he released the pre-patch damage scaling mod though.

shaowebb
PM me if you need any files. I don't know if you can edit models but I can send you the textures.
Gonna take you up on that. If I can get ahold of certain folders that contain models I'll use unpacker tutorials myself to get the models and edit them. This gonna interfere with my studies, but Raven needs a damned facelift.

OnlineRon91

Joker++

shaowebb
Yea I saw it awhile back. I'm talking about editing damage values to each individual move, editing properties such as overhead, low, knockdown type, block and hit stun, etc.

The coalesced.ini being decrypted was nice, it points to each characters .mko file having these moves in each characters CHAR package.

I just need to decrypt the file, it's for sure in the MKScriptBinary file as the header contains the .mko