What's new

Injustice Custom DLCs/Mods Thread. First post always updated

wyruzzah

Noob
UncleFestor: I did changed about 10 colors (including eyes, skin color) for KF in Picker, but she looks still same :( (same violet color skin, eyes) (i didnt edited costume etc. yet)

Her eyes look whiter to me. Skin color depends solely on what's in the diff. The structure for skin color doesn't really do much {@ least not that I've seen} It's probably just a base to build from when the diff is applied. that's why every character's skin color in the structure is light pink.

if you're not noticing changes like you'you'd like try them out with darker or brighter colors which stand out more and are easier to see. This helps you determine how the colors a being used through the structure.

wyruzzah

Noob
I've made eyes white and black in picker.. but this colors are not there...and still even when in diff her skin is white ..she still taking that violet color from other source :( and her default _spec , texture is just covered with cracked ice.

EDITED: I gave her _diff lot of brightness ..violet is still there.

Last edited:
Check her spec colors

EDIT : Including any Specular Color in the Color Picker. It looks to me like her skin is white {Super white actually} but maybe there is a Skin Tint or Spec tint that's giving her that purplish color.

You need to check all color structures that are availble especially when changing texture files has little to no effect.

There must be some other way that color is being applied to the character. I highly doubt that her skin is attached to an anims or emission so it should be able to be altered.

Last edited:

wyruzzah

Noob
UncleFestor: Ok i try check all her colors in picker..i could even try change her CHAR_Skin_MIC.MaterialInstanceConstant or swap with someone who has more white skin ,but i dont know how it effect her... actually her skin is super white in JL ( :) )

Last edited:
You can take the actual mic file and run it through the picker also. After you click make it'll find whatever structures are used in that particular mic. you can check those to make sure the colors have changed and to see what's contained in the mic. You'll still use the same .nt file {KillerFrost} to make your mic structure file so there is no need to create a new nt for every mic file that a character has

wyruzzah

Noob
unclefestro: ..i've changed colors in CHAR_Skin_MIC.MaterialInstanceConstant by color picker, saved and injected with generic injector ..yet purple its still there :) i've found there is two directory (HQMaterials and Materials) do u know which game use o..im not sure.

unclefestro: ..i've changed colors in CHAR_Skin_MIC.MaterialInstanceConstant by color picker, saved and injected with generic injector ..yet purple its still there :) i've found there is two directory (HQMaterials and Materials) do u know which game use o..im not sure.
What I meant was to change all the structures in the Actual char package, extract it via extract.exe, then throw the mic in the color Picker to see if there are any other structures that need to be colored. If there is then make note of them and change them in the char package. I believe that the game uses both mics so I would verify that both have been changed.

With my red lantern I changed every single eye color that I found and it still left the white part of his eyes white. I don't know if every character can have that part changed.

It might be that she gets her eye color from a 'Default" structure so look for those in the list as well {Although in my experience anything labeled Default will have no effect whatsoever}

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
TakeAChance

Did you change the eyecolor using the mkkecolorpicker or just changing the textures?
I changed the textures. His eyes still shows up in his intro (kind of looks weird) but during gameplay and even his X-Ray it's fine. Today was literally my first day ever trying anything like this...I have no idea how to use the colorpicker yet.

I felt like a noob asking how to change the colors of pupils...but I want to change nightwings to white. (+ his iris)

heymanjack

Injustice modder
wth is up with the spoiler tags in the OP? It shows triple or double spoilers even though I'm sure my formatting is correct. lol