What's new

Injustice Custom DLCs/Mods Thread. First post always updated

wyruzzah

Noob
unclefestor: i dont know what im doing wrong, i tried only for test change eyes color for killerfrost to white. I've normally saved new package.. but after save button, color in picker was back again and new package was created but in game nothing was changed.. :(?!

Last edited:
unclefestor: i dont know what im doing wrong, i tried only for test change eyes color for killerfrost to white. I've normally saved new package.. but after save button, color in picker was back again and new package was created but in game nothing was changed.. :(?!
Okay there should be 2 differnet structure types for eye color & there may also be 2 different types of eye color A & B.

1st structure is a Parameter Linear Color 2nd would be FMaterial Vector.

After you change a color it'll create a

PackageName_New.xxx file Delete your origional {Or move it to another folder} Then remove the Suffix _New from the new package and Click on Load to make sure the color changed. Then go through the list again and change the remaining eye color structures.

Another thing you can do is when changing a color value place a check mark in the box that says

"Save to All Instances of this Color to File"

Most color Structures will have more than 1 instance in the Package, so you'll need to change all of them to be sure that the color changes.

Here's a couple pics of the Blood I added to RL's chin :

He's almost finished. DMG is done. I just need to finish mapping his TweakVars to see if I can enlarge his constructs then I'll release him

heymanjack

Injustice modder
shaowebb Done. Is your Raven Makeover a skin replacement or a dlc package? also how can I make a spoiler tag? so the OP won't be cluttered. I don't see it here on the toolbar lol.

also I'll add unclefestors tools and tutorials later on the first post. I'm finishing up the damage textures on Kyle Rayner and I'll upload it later on as well.

The dream is not dead. I am at work and just put photoshop on my usb stick...project Hush Nightwing shall live on.
Awesome. When you do, could you remove the pupils from his eyes so that it looks like he has his eye lenses? It'd be cool to have the costume be Hush Nightwing and the alternate colors be New 52 finger stripes Nightwing. I can help if you send me the photo with his texture map.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Awesome. When you do, could you remove the pupils from his eyes so that it looks like he has his eye lenses? It'd be cool to have the costume be Hush Nightwing and the alternate colors be New 52 finger stripes Nightwing. I can help if you send me the photo with his texture map.
Already done. I had it all exported from Gimp, but the dds plugin for it does not validate with the current methods...so I got photoshop. He will have pure white pupils, and the Blue going down from his shoulders to his middle and ring finger if all goes well.

I am not sure how much modification can be done to the chest symbol, but I would like to make it more birdlike.

nightw0lf

Earthrealm Defender / F23 MAN
Here's a couple pics of the Blood I added to RL's chin :

He's almost finished. DMG is done. I just need to finish mapping his TweakVars to see if I can enlarge his constructs then I'll release him
Why can't I see any of the pictures?

wyruzzah,

you're welcome :) And thanks for the Idea Imma test it out :)

heymanjack,

it should be [ s p o i l e r ]Input text here[/ s p o l i e r ] {without the spaces} you could also place an = in the 1st spoiler tag before the ] and write what you want inbetween the = & ] to label the spoiler like this :

Hope that helps you out heymanjack

nightw0lf

Earthrealm Defender / F23 MAN
Can anyone make a yellow lantern Batman? Somehow put the batsuit on Sinestro's body? That would be awesome!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
shaowebb Done. Is your Raven Makeover a skin replacement or a dlc package? also how can I make a spoiler tag? so the OP won't be cluttered. I don't see it here on the toolbar lol.

also I'll add unclefestors tools and tutorials later on the first post. I'm finishing up the damage textures on Kyle Rayner and I'll upload it later on as well.
Its a skin replacement for her main alt. I dont know how to do the DLC thing. Im not that good at the tutorial. Also for spoiler tags type [sppoiler] your stuff[/sppoiler]

except...without the typo.

heymanjack

Injustice modder
Thanks UncleFestor and shaowebb

Also

Since you used the costume 01 as base for your makeover skin, I'm sad to say it can't be made into an alternate skin for Raven at the moment. You can make it so that it'll appear on another characters alternate skin list. But it will still be raven, with raven moves etc but you'll just find it on another characters alternate skin list lol. I'll make a tutorial on that if you want

Its a skin replacement for her main alt. I dont know how to do the DLC thing. Im not that good at the tutorial.
Main Alt ? The package name is Char_Raven correct ? I ask cause it's what I just download from the link you posted. If it was an alt costume it would have a suffix _B {This tells the Game that it's a costume not a stand-alone character}. Did you upload the wrong file ?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Main Alt ? The package name is Char_Raven correct ? I ask cause it's what I just download from the link you posted. If it was an alt costume it would have a suffix _B {This tells the Game that it's a costume not a stand-alone character}. Did you upload the wrong file ?
yeah its her main skin. I never pay attention to terminology stuff. Part of why Im not good at coding.

wyruzzah

Noob
When i teach somethings with color picker i will definetly make Black Lantern with zombie skin etc., (Solomon Grundy intro will be cool and Doomsday victory, but voices will be problem) but now Killer Frost is main goal :D