What's new

Injustice Custom DLCs/Mods Thread. First post always updated

EDIT : Previous Red Lantern Video I uploaded wasn't showing in HD so I removed it.

Will post new HD Vid shortly

Last edited:

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Okay here's a video update for my Red Lantern Mod.

This is the last video I'll post for him prior to Release. I have removed all the Green that I possibly can. I have created a customized UI for him. Let me know what you guys think :)
Beautiful, don't forget to change the name.

Beautiful, don't forget to change the name.
I will. I'll do it when I write his Bio. I'll look at the Coalesced.eng to see if the devs added something to track Character stats. I would imagine that either they did or the game is coded to track stats by Base Package Name. Otherwise Yellow Lantern would essentially be a separate Character with Stats different from Green Lantern.

On that note if anyone has a good Bio I can use for Red Lantern please post it so I can take a look :)

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Is there any way to get Wonder Woman's dress outfit from storymode as a playable alt?

Is there any way to get Wonder Woman's dress outfit from storymode as a playable alt?
AFAIK she doesn't already have a costume with a dress does she ? I haven't even looked @ her Costume list yet but if not then:

Nope. That costume is actually in a CIN file {Cinema/Animation} so there is no Char Package that contains it to unlock. You can see all the available Char packages for each Character by doing a search in the root directory of your game. Count how many different Costume Letters there are for a Character {The _Letter Suffix} and compare that amount to how many costumes are in the game. If a character is missing any then you know that there is a costume for them that needs to be unlocked.

You need to have a Package for any costume to work. Just having the textures for it won't do anything. And cause we can't alter meshes you can't even extract that Dress from the CIN even it had it's own textures, cause there would be no way of placing onto any of her existing meshes.

EDIT : Just to clarify, we can't extract a package from any other package. So any of the NPC's that you see in a stage or in any cutscene can't be made playable if they already don't have a separate Stand-Alone package. The NPC's that are playable I have already unlocked they have the Prefix NPC in the assets folder. I cloned them as Characters so we can use them.

Last edited:

OnlineRon91

Joker++
Hey guys! I see you've been hard at work with these mods!

I can't wait to finish finals this week so I can start hacking away myself!

Keep up the GREAT work, very inspirational :)

Pls somebody post MKKE Color Picker 3.6 for download. I've only found 3.5, but i dont know differencies.
I'll post it in my tools & Mods thread now.

Here's the Link to the Thread : MKKE (PC) Tools & Mods

You can use V3.6 to automatically find most Structures used for editing Colors & Parameters.

You'll only need to add the FMaterial Structures to your Characters Structure file {The Color Editor won't Auto Find these}. You can use my guide to learn how to find those structures & add them to your ini :)

wyruzzah

Noob
I'll post it in my tools & Mods thread now.

Here's the Link to the Thread : MKKE (PC) Tools & Mods

You can use V3.6 to automatically find most Structures used for editing Colors & Parameters.

You'll only need to add the FMaterial Structures to your Characters Structure file {The Color Editor won't Auto Find these}. You can use my guide to learn how to find those structures & add them to your ini :)
Nice, thx.

heymanjack
Looks good.

BTW if you want you can post all the Tools & Guides that I have on my thread here. Most of them can be used for modding IGAU so they might be helpful to some of the Modders/Skinners here

wyruzzah

Noob
Unclefestor: about color picker.. so more structures do i add, than more color can i change for character.. so best is just add all structures to structures.ini?!

wyruzzah

Noob
unclefestor: for now i have found ..

[Structure61]
Name=SelectionColor
Structure=FMaterialUniformExpressionVectorParameter|SelectionColor

[Structure62]
Name=LuminanceFactor
Structure=FMaterialUniformExpressionVectorParameter|LuminanceFactor

[Structure63]
Name=ColorShift
Structure=FMaterialUniformExpressionVectorParameter|ColorShift

[Structure64]
Name=ColorChannel_Selector
Structure=FMaterialUniformExpressionVectorParameter|ColorChannel_Selector

[Structure65]
Name=NormalMap_Scale
Structure=FMaterialUniformExpressionVectorParameter|NormalMap_Scale

...but it depends on character i think?... cause example: Killer Frost have _Diff,spec,norm textures for her special moves etc. so i dont need change that by color picker.. but i wanna change her skin color to white... and that bool property (i dont use translator, so i dont know what is that)...anyway great tutorial :)

Last edited:

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Still no finger stripes new 52 NW?

:( also making his blue blue-er and his actual suit black instead of washed out black would be nice..........

Unclefestor: about color picker.. so more structures do i add, than more color can i change for character.. so best is just add all structures to structures.ini?!

Well sorta. Not all structures are actual Color Values. Whatever the Color Picker finds automatically it will label them what they correspond to. Parameter Floats are NOT colors but Values/Variables that can be changed. The name each particular Float Structure pretty much tells you what it's used for. Kinda the same for Vectors {Most are not colors}.

Now to answer your question:

You want to add ALL the FMaterial Uniform Expression Vector Parameters that you find. In MKKE ALL of them are colors. In IGAU MOST of them are colors.

You can tell if it's an actual color or not when you load it in the Picker. Any RGB Value Greater than 3 is not a color.

You could also add any FMaterial Uniform Expression Scalar Parameters that you find. Most of these are NOT colors. But they do allow you to change different functions of the Engine. Spec Power, Saturation, Desaturation, Refraction, Reflection Etc..

Also in IGAU there is a new Structure format. So you'll want to open up your Searches.ini in NotePad++ and add the Following to the bottom :

[Search9]
Type=(Structure LinearColor)
Structure=StructProperty|&h10|LinearColor
SPos=start

wyruzzah

Noob
unclefestor: oh too much news for me :) .. but i will manage that... after some short study. Thanks for very useful info.. and that

[Search9]
SPos=start

...will help me find other colors?!

unclefestor: for now i have found ..

[Structure61]
Name=SelectionColor
Structure=FMaterialUniformExpressionVectorParameter|SelectionColor

[Structure62]
Name=LuminanceFactor
Structure=FMaterialUniformExpressionVectorParameter|LuminanceFactor

[Structure63]
Name=ColorShift
Structure=FMaterialUniformExpressionVectorParameter|ColorShift

[Structure64]
Name=ColorChannel_Selector
Structure=FMaterialUniformExpressionVectorParameter|ColorChannel_Selector

[Structure65]
Name=NormalMap_Scale
Structure=FMaterialUniformExpressionVectorParameter|NormalMap_Scale

...but it depends on character i think?... cause example: Killer Frost have _Diff,spec,norm textures for her special moves etc. so i dont need change that by color picker.. but i wanna change her skin color to white... and that bool property (i dont use translator, so i dont know what is that)...anyway great tutorial :)

Okay well the color Picker should've found a lot more structure than 60. Every Character that you run through the Picker will have their own .ini with structures specific to them {Same with any other package that has a NameTable}.

I'll post a Guide on how to use the New Picker shortly

unclefestor: oh too much news for me :) .. but i will manage that... after some short study. Thanks for very useful info.. and that

[Search9]
SPos=start

...will help me find other colors?!
Yes it will. It'll tell the Color picker what to look for to find new Color Types

wyruzzah

Noob
unclefestor: Great, sry for short replies :( but my english is not very well.. im happy that i can translate this stuff myself.. and i dont believe translators too much. :)