What's new

Injustice Custom DLCs/Mods Thread. First post always updated

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
BTW: Rizzn (maker of Deadpool skin for pc) have found way how replace sounds (announcers etc.) here is video
THIS is amazing...if someone can make a full fledged Deadpool from Deathstroke than this means there's a LOT of potential to still be undone. That's awesome,sound effects,voice and all.....call me impressed

wyruzzah

Apprentice
Amazonian with all movesets from Wonder Woman (...its buged - in her costume view, intro, victory she doesnt have textures, but in fight looks ok any idea?)

UncleFestor

Mortal
Amazonian with all movesets from Wonder Woman (...its buged - in her costume view, intro, victory she doesnt have textures, but in fight looks ok any idea?)
Not really. I don't see a way around any bugs when you do a mesh swap. All I can think of is to check if there are any other strings you can swap or replace that'll force it to use a specific texture.

And raven has another one as well. Trigon can also be swapped with her so she'll have his mesh.

wyruzzah

Apprentice
UncleFestor: Try that with WonderWoman, she looks very good in fight except that weird expression, textures.. yeah Trigon looks ok except all female voices :) Biggest lol is mesh swap Solomon Grundy with Hand from intro..but it doesnt look good :)

UncleFestor

Mortal
Did you ever see the Blood Cube I did for MKKE ? It was just a giant Chunk of Blood & Guts looked like Jello :).

When I finish the 3 mods on working on I'll go ahead and look through several packages and see what I can find that is swappable to enhance a mod.

Also I think im getting close to enabling alts for the DLC Characters so im also gonna try and crack that open so we can start modding the DLC's

wyruzzah

Apprentice
Did you ever see the Blood Cube I did for MKKE ? It was just a giant Chunk of Blood & Guts looked like Jello :).

When I finish the 3 mods on working on I'll go ahead and look through several packages and see what I can find that is swappable to enhance a mod.

Also I think im getting close to enabling alts for the DLC Characters so im also gonna try and crack that open so we can start modding the DLC's
No i didnt see that jello :D ... but i trust that was hillarious :) Its shame that meshes from intros, victorys, transitions cant be swaped :(

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
It's a snowday for me. I have done a lot of work to my Hush Nightwing this morning. It's almost final...I don't mean to toot my own horn but for my first project it turned out amazing. Video and screen caps incoming. I will also most likely have the mod packaged by the end of the day :)

UncleFestor

Mortal
yeah the Guardians are only textures. They're not rigged in any way so they don't have a skeletal mesh { I already checked this when I started my Red Lantern Mod. }

EDIT : Any Character that has a Gimmick or Super Move that uses another model can be swapped internally via Hex. You can get a list of all the skeletal mesh files a package has through the Export Table

As far as the Glowing Lanterns @wruzzah posted pics of, that's a matter of making the skin & hair mic's transparent leaving only the Glow Mic visible

EDIT 2 : You could probably swap catwomans kitty as well

Last edited:

wyruzzah

Apprentice
UncleFestor: Yeah kitty can be swaped also shark, squid etc.. but its too much i think .. heh Billy Batson (kid) can be swaped too.. and reskined to Shazamlad or something :)

EDITED:

Billy Batson is buged too unfortunately..

Last edited:

UncleFestor

Mortal
Yeah I forgot about them lol.
IGAU UE Blood Color

Okay here are the 2 I've found so far :

Red :
EC 51 38 3F B7 F3 FD 3D B7 F3 FD 3D 00 00 80 3F
EC 51 38 3F B7 F3 FD 3D B7 F3 FD 3D 00 00 80 3F

Green :
CD CC 4C 3E 33 33 33 3F CD CC 4C 3E 00 00 80 3F
CD CC 4C 3E 33 33 33 3F CD CC 4C 3E 00 00 80 3F

Okay so this is how it works. Any character that has red blood will have those 2 strings in their package. There is only 1 instance of the strings so it's very easy to find & change. Just open your Char Package in both the MKKE Color Editor & Hex. Do a Hex search for the 32-Byte String {Both together} then go to the Color Editor and load you're Character Like you normally would for Costume Editing. In the Preset Box leave it on :

None (Manual Offset).

In your Hex Editor place the cursor in front of the 1st string and write that Offset in the Offset box of the Color Editor after the &h. Pick your new Blood Color and save it. Repeat the Process for the 2nd String. Now your DLC Costume can have whatever Blood Color you want to suit your Mod.

The same goes for any Character that has Green Blood

I haven't played with MOST of the Characters so I don't know everyone's Blood Color. If anyone can think of a Character that has a Blood Color other than the 2 I already found Please let me know so I can Find the String and post it :)

EDIT : Don't forget to Load each String in the Color Editor BEFORE you change the Color

Last edited:

wyruzzah

Apprentice
Trigon with all movesets from Raven (he is bugged little bit too, but only expression look weird, they can be disabled?)

heymanjack

Injustice modder
Hey guys. I updated my Zoom mod. I added a custom win announcer for him using the default announcer as base.

I did this by doing Franken-cutting. This is the same technique used by the editors at Conan O brien's show as seen in his crazy alex trebek skits and the interactions between Forest Gump and celebrities in Forest Gump.

I took out the sounds the announcer makes when she says the "Su" part in superman and the "oom" part in Doomsday and I also took the "Z" sound in Zatanna. I mixed these sounds and made the announcer say "Zoom". I'm uploaded an updated Zoom mod with the new win announcer so you guys can see/hear it for yourselves here

http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=6805

Also I wanna try something really ambitious and I hope you guys can help. I'm looking to completely replace/remake the majority if-not-all of Flash's speaking parts using a NEW voice. This means some one has to redub Flash's lines. If any one wants to become the voice of Zoom, give me a pm lol.

wyruzzah

Apprentice
heymanjack: Great work, btw: you could find some episodes with zoom voices from animated series on youtube or whatever and just rip them.. filter them etc.

heymanjack

Injustice modder
heymanjack: (SPOILER)
..maybe u can rip some voices from this :)
Yeah. I have the flashpoint paradox in my harddrive and I may use that one if no one takes up the offer of voicing Zoom lol :) The main reason I would like a VO is that we can collaborate on making up real reactions/insults on wagers etc or just redub it ala John Stewart skin/The Arrow Skin. If I had a better voice I would voice him up myself but my voice sucks LOL

wyruzzah

Apprentice
Yeah. I have the flashpoint paradox in my harddrive and I may use that one if no one takes up the offer of voicing Zoom lol :) The main reason I would like a VO is that we can collaborate on making up real reactions/insults on wagers etc or just redub it ala John Stewart skin/The Arrow Skin. If I had a better voice I would voice him up myself but my voice sucks LOL
Heh my voice is not good for it as well :).. but you can alternate your voice in some sound editor..

heymanjack

Injustice modder
Looking at those videos again makes we wonder if we can edit the color of the sclera and not just the color of the Iris in a characters eye. Zoom's sclera is completely black and it annoys me my Zoom has it colored white lol.