What's new

Injustice Complete Character Tier List + With Rumored Patch Updated 6-17-13

astronout

see you at the top.
catwoman has very little losing matchups, if any, and hangs with the best characters in the game effortlessly. the reason their aren't a lot of catwoman representatives is simple - characters like superman, batman,, KF, etc., are much easier to grasp and win with.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I have DD mid tier

Mid tier in this game isnt mid tier in MK. Mid tier is extremely viable and tourney worthy.

When they fixed the wake up bug last patch it hurt DD a lot and frost a little but rightfully so.
This applies with all fg's, not just MK9. Mid tier characters were always able to compete in tourney enviroment if the player was highly lvled. MK9 had a Kabal and a KL which made things a bit unbearable most of the times. If those characters, especially Kabal, had been patched, then you would have seen a lot more character variety imo, but nevermind that now.

Now as far as the placement of DD :

Fair enough, but i cant understand why you put at 18th place DD when he has only 5 or 6 (highly doubtful) bad MU's and none of them are above 6 - 4. I understand that the nerfs he got hurt him, but i dont think he is 18th. Not at all. Also Sinestro at 8th place ? I find that kinda hard to believe. And before you ask me, yes i have extensive MU exp with Sinestro and he loses vs DD. In Sinestro's place i would put either Batgirl ( she is seriously fucked up ) or Doomsday. And even if we go by tournament standings DD players have always been in top 8 and many times in top 4 as well. Jeremiah even won a major with him. I agree with Krayzie also, CW needs to be higher as well and Lobo is definately not bottom tier. He has the best dash in the game, excells at mid range and has insane damage and mix ups. He is just unexplored. I agree fully with you on the Flash matter as well. He is seriously downplayed. FYI i m not trying to stir anything around here, i just wanna do a civilized conversation Pigshi.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Lol you remind me of Manchester United fans - can't concentrate on their own team and have to shit on everyone else. Work on your own choice of characters and spend your time improving them and not trying to shit on the rest of the cast.
Ask GGA 16 Bit what I said about the slide in Chicago, even when I could not win a single game with Deathstroke.

I do not care about Black Adam, Killer Frost, Scorpion, Superman, etc. as long as my character(s) is/are good. But not all players feel that way, even the so-called high level players. How many players bitched about Deathstroke? How many will bitch about General Zod? There are too many hypocrites in this community. I am not one of them.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
A couple of weeks from now, people are going to be crying WW nerfs.
The Nightwing and Wonder Woman forums are just biding their time...praying that we continue to go under the radar...

People are crying foul about Nightwing now...I cannot wait to see their faces when WW gets unleashed.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
The Nightwing and Wonder Woman forums are just biding their time...praying that we continue to go under the radar...

People are crying foul about Nightwing now...I cannot wait to see their faces when WW gets unleashed.
WW is a fucking beast in the right hands, its just that she doesnt have many reps. The only ones worth mentioning are Foxy and Nivek atm. She is the most well versed character in the game, i mean she has almost everything. Same with NW.

Maybe if WW players purposely under perform at tournaments and cry Buffs she might get them.

LEGEND

YES!
This applies with all fg's, not just MK9. Mid tier characters were always able to compete in tourney enviroment if the player was highly lvled. MK9 had a Kabal and a KL which made things a bit unbearable most of the times. If those characters, especially Kabal, had been patched, then you would have seen a lot more character variety imo, but nevermind that now.

Now as far as the placement of DD :

Fair enough, but i cant understand why you put at 18th place DD when he has only 5 or 6 (highly doubtful) bad MU's and none of them are above 6 - 4. I understand that the nerfs he got hurt him, but i dont think he is 18th. Not at all. Also Sinestro at 8th place ? I find that kinda hard to believe. And before you ask me, yes i have extensive MU exp with Sinestro and he loses vs DD. In Sinestro's place i would put either Batgirl ( she is seriously fucked up ) or Doomsday. And even if we go by tournament standings DD players have always been in top 8 and many times in top 4 as well. Jeremiah even won a major with him. I agree with Krayzie also, CW needs to be higher as well and Lobo is definately not bottom tier. He has the best dash in the game, excells at mid range and has insane damage and mix ups. He is just unexplored. I agree fully with you on the Flash matter as well. He is seriously downplayed. FYI i m not trying to stir anything around here, i just wanna do a civilized conversation Pigshi.
great post

Only disagree with moving Sinestro, Ha may have a handful of god awful MUs, but he bodies alot of characters and hangs with or beats most of the top tier

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Its all good.

I just felt 19 was a ridiculous guess and I felt insulted. I just don't want the EC bias there was during MK's lifetime.
I'm not trying to insult

Maybe I don't know catwoman because honestly I've seen the least out of her out of every character in the game

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
great post

Only disagree with moving Sinestro, Ha may have a handful of god awful MUs, but he bodies alot of characters and hangs with or beats most of the top tier
Why ? Sinestro has more losing MU's than DD and Batgirl. And both, DD and Batgirl, can easily compete against most of the top tier characters as well. Overall his tier list is good, it just needs a couple of tweeks here and there imo.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
It's like backwards day. Fathers day is officially TYM Up play day.

On this day everyone drops the downplaying and starts up playing their character to the moon.

To be fair to NRS, no character has been severely "normalized" aside from Deathstroke, who went from top 5 to mid tier. Doomsday was never that good to begin with. Every other character mostly plays the same and has kept his/her tier list position since day 1.

I had no idea you even played this game. I have not seen your name in ages.

lol I'm still around. I still enjoy fighting games. I may even try to make it to a tournament or 2 next year, depending on how this game plays out and if it's still even being played at majors in a year.

AYSAMO

Noob
Agree with Flash's placement. I either figured him at #11 or #12, he feels like the ultimate mid-tier character. Everyone below him gets bodied, and he struggles with most above him. The new MB lightning charge helps a lot. I could easily see Flash making top 8 at EVO. He's very much the Liu Kang of this game.

I'm not sure about WW top 3, since I have no MU experience at all vs her. No in AZ is using her right now. But I can agree that she's tight lol.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I'm going to have to call shenanigans on this.
She's the only character he can't consistently AA (j2)

Cat Dash crumple counts as airborne so it ignores trait.

CW F1 is actually considerably longer than Aquaman's normals.

His wakeups are so bad that he totally has to respect her on a knockdown.

Cats > Fish it is known.

SZSR

Noob

She's already been unleashed, just few people have encountered a wild Wonder Woman main.

Note: Don't play Shazam against a good WW.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I'm going to have to call shenanigans on this.
Cant she matrix his projectiles with her dodge and just use her dash attack to stay out of harm's way with his low trident? Plus she really mixes up dudes trying to wakeup if she does that claw dash thing of hers that goes left then right.

Its not as farfetched as it sounds. Plus ....whip.