What's new

Injustice Complete Character Tier List + With Rumored Patch Updated 6-17-13

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Me and Pl both feel flash is hella under rated

He does more than I but we agree

You were part of it, feel good
thanks but i also feel once you guys learn the MU its a lot easier as well, same as any character (not trying to downplay...its hard for me) lets play more games whenever you get on, and am starting to think is i a lot better than what i thought he was as well, probably due to me leveling the fuck up :)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
What does that even mean?

I placed one spot lower than second 4 days ago. And she has never placed under top 8 other than the Wednesday I was sick and decided to use Scorpion because I wanted to leave.

My first showing was 4th, a few 5th's, one 7th, two 2nd place finishers, and my most recent 3rd.

I suppose she needs 1st to not be #19.
I appreciate how much you love your character and support her

At locals we need to see at least a tourney win though . We know how good you are so what's stopping catwoman?

Like I said I could be wrong about her we will see in time, she's one of the two I question but until I see hard evidence I have to go w my gut

Where would u out her? Can u give us a top 10?

Pig Of The Hut

thanks but i also feel once you guys learn the MU its a lot easier as well, same as any character (not trying to downplay...its hard for me) lets play more games whenever you get on, and am starting to think is i a lot better than what i thought he was as well, probably due to me leveling the fuck up :)
I'm not speaking in terms of flash being good vs my character
I think that's 5-5 or 6-4 sin

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I'm not speaking in terms of flash being good vs my character
I think that's 5-5 or 6-4 sin
yeah i can agree with 5-5, the flash also struggles against some other character like GL hawkgirl, superman, aquaman, black adam, nightwing. those are all possible 7-3's most definitely 6-4 MU's

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I appreciate how much you love your character and support her

At locals we need to see at least a tourney win though . We know how good you are so what's stopping catwoman?

Like I said I could be wrong about her we will see in time, she's one of the two I question but until I see hard evidence I have to go w my gut

Where would u out her? Can u give us a top 10?
Dude, please...

Its clear as hell. I lost to Aris, and only Aris when I got 2nd.

4 days ago I lost to Deathstroke twice as and got 3rd.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Walk speeds are atrocious in this game. We all know that ;)

"Just walk to me bro, just walk to me while I chuck 50 interactables in your face and zone...Just walk!"

Ok but I thought you were blocking low because of slide? How are you using interactables and zoning while also sitting there blocking low?

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Ok but I thought you were blocking low because of slide? How are you using interactables and zoning while also sitting there blocking low?
I am not blocking low against slide. I am jumping like a mad man and throwing wing dings trying to make you move backwards lol.

I try to NJ the slide whenever I can.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I am not blocking low against slide. I am jumping like a mad man and throwing wing dings trying to make you move backwards lol.

I try to NJ the slide whenever I can.

Ok well I said walking was good against someone that thinks sitting there blocking low is a good solution.

Against someone jumping she has other ways to blow you up.

Shawi

Noob
These Black Adam and Killer Frost players are spoiled brats who believe that they are entitled to the most damaging combos, best mix ups, and best wake up attacks in the game.

If Killer Frost is still the best character after the patch, I will have to create a thread to address this issue.
Lol you remind me of Manchester United fans - can't concentrate on their own team and have to shit on everyone else. Work on your own choice of characters and spend your time improving them and not trying to shit on the rest of the cast.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
And for the record, WNF is a 40 man local.

I'll leave this here. Of course, since this isn't footage from NY or Maxter, then its irrelevant.

I'll end this by saying: "I'll see you all at Evo."

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Ok well I said walking was good against someone that thinks sitting there blocking low is a good solution.

Against someone jumping she has other ways to blow you up.

Indeed she does lol.

If she reads the dings, she can utilize her air dash to get a free combo...or even if she ticks me with her j3 she can confirm it into a slide. Either way it's risky. Staff mode is tricky because then I have to stay grounded. This leave me susceptable to the parry...Full screen I can't get a pound off without taking a hit from the daggers when you get one on the screen. Just continuously throwing daggers full screen shuts me down.

It's a fun match, but currently, walking is not the answer against frost. Air dash means even if you touch her, she can escape fairly easy. Hell, a blocked slide and some parry mind games will be more than enough to give her a jump air dash away.

Walking forward doesn't work that well in this game when you are facing power characters (which thank christ KF isn't.). Being a power character and being able to throw interactables allows you way more options to close space...to bad most power characters are zoners, and they are trying to keep you out. Makes it REALLY frustrating trying to get in then lol.

Pig Of The Hut

And for the record, WNF is a 40 man local.

I'll leave this here. Of course, since this isn't footage from NY or Maxter, then its irrelevant.

I'll end this by saying: "I'll see you all at Evo."

I out of anyone do not care for NY bias

I watch every WNF - I'm asking for reasons not for fighting

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I could be wrong on catwoman

Who knows? But from what I've seen so far there isn't anything completely suffocating

Why hasn't catwoman been winning then in your hands at WNF? You had a great showing the day you found that cool block tech and then it been quiet.

Characters I could see moving up are : cat and bat girl

Hopefully you can bring to light cat woman's goodness soon
He has gotten top 4 consistently at WNF.

As for why she is higher than 19:
50/50s that she can start whenever she hits 1f2(it is +5)
J2 that goes 3/4ths of the screen
B3 that is forward advancing, safe, and goes under most projectiles
Her EX Catdash AA's, allows full combos from bomb interactables, and can armor through projectiles(must be on read though)
Block infinite
J3 cross ups
Invincible wakeup(trait)
Can evade every command grab/grab in the game with low evade(TBH this may not be viable in high level play, but someone may master it)

Dont get me wrong she isnt S tier, but 19 seems to low. But its your list so w/e

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
Haha well regardless your threads do do inspire alot of vitriol, and some supporters. Personally, I don't think NRS should have done any nerfing (except for infinites) before at least like 4-6 months after the game came out and the meta-game has had time to develop. Deathstrokes guns were not "auto-win" despite being ridiculously braindead and annoying to use.

The casual player isn't going to notice any difference b/t deathstrokes guns now anyway. I forget who else was nerfed pretty hard.

Anyway lately I"ve been coming to the site for the rare bit of info/tech, and mostly for the infighting, rampant need for chest thumping and claims of superiority, and general talking out of the ass by everybody here. One day perhaps you people will really learn what "ego" means.

lol why do you guys on here blame casual players for all the nerfs? like tourney players dont complain about outrageous or small stuff...

not to mention all the nerfs as yall call them werent really game changing at all and the major changes about the nerfs only made certain moves very punishable when thrown out wrecklessly...

there are only 2 nerfs in a game period that made something really "useless" and one was the 1887's in call of duty MW2 and Yang in SSF4AE2012

Reactions: JrK

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Haha well regardless your threads do do inspire alot of vitriol, and some supporters. Personally, I don't think NRS should have done any nerfing (except for infinites) before at least like 4-6 months after the game came out and the meta-game has had time to develop. Deathstrokes guns were not "auto-win" despite being ridiculously braindead and annoying to use.

The casual player isn't going to notice any difference b/t deathstrokes guns now anyway. I forget who else was nerfed pretty hard.
To be fair to NRS, no character has been severely "normalized" aside from Deathstroke, who went from top 5 to mid tier. Doomsday was never that good to begin with. Every other character mostly plays the same and has kept his/her tier list position since day 1.

I had no idea you even played this game. I have not seen your name in ages.