What's new

Injustice Complete Character Tier List + With Rumored Patch Updated 6-17-13

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Cool. That Cat Dash blew me up good online, but like you said I dont really see her a lot so I'm by far anything but an expert on her. Her tools and pressure seem pretty good though. She doesn't do insane damage though so Trait abusive Aquaman players could really frustrate her as she needed those long combos for her damage.

I'll keep a watch on her and try to learn the matchup a bit more.
She is a great character, it is just that Aquaman is one of her worst MUs

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Horrible Tier list. Hawkgirl and Harley are not tied, just underused. People LOVE to put them next to each other for whatever reason. Maybe because they think Hawkgirl then their like oh yeah the other girl with the H in her name, Harley.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Horrible Tier list. Hawkgirl and Harley are not tied, just underused. People LOVE to put them next to each other for whatever reason. Maybe because they think Hawkgirl then their like oh yeah the other girl with the H in her name, Harley.
Where would you put them and why

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Solo I assume green lantern is still safely under everyones radars lol. And ds is still underrated, good Shit that means no more changes to those 2

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Where would you put them and why
Hawkgirl much higher, around Nightwing. Because shes far far too underrated, her trait and mace spam is insane. Just not alot of people using her because shes not popular. Wasn't a tourny just recently won with her vs an INSANE Superman? Also keep Harley where she is until she gets fixed.

rurounikenshin

biggest cyborg upplayer
I only have two questions:

1.- Why is Aquaman the best?
2.- How can cyborg drop from being the best to low tier if the only he had was that his iANB is now a high? I believe he should be at least mid-high.

Pig Of The Hut

Hawkgirl much higher, around Nightwing. Because shes far far too underrated, her trait and mace spam is insane. Just not alot of people using her because shes not popular. Wasn't a tourny just recently won with her vs an INSANE Superman? Also keep Harley where she is until she gets fixed.
Harley is fine where she is now and really viable

i have heard nothing of hawk girl winning a tourney, Can you play me online and show me how good she is?

Pig Of The Hut

I only have two questions:

1.- Why is Aquaman the best?
2.- How can cyborg drop from being the best to low tier if the only he had was that his iANB is now a high? I believe he should be at least mid-high.
1. No bad Mus
2. He never was that good without the block infinite in theory and a lot of people give him trouble. Hes more of a pocket character for black adam and some

rurounikenshin

biggest cyborg upplayer
1. No bad Mus
2. He never was that good without the block infinite in theory and a lot of people give him trouble. Hes more of a pocket character for black adam and some

Hmm, interesting, so if I have a character that has no bad MUs because they are all 5-5, do I have a top character?

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Harley is fine where she is now and really viable

i have heard nothing of hawk girl winning a tourney, Can you play me online and show me how good she is?
If I mained her yes. But I haven't played her unless it was S.T.A.R. Labs or Battle Mode. I wouldn't bring her to justice. Ask one of the top Hawkgirl players from the Hawkgirl threads. And yes someone just recently won a tournament with Hawkgirl. People were tripping out about it saying. "The tournament was won by Hawkgirl? What the hell? " Lmfao.

Pig Of The Hut

Hmm, interesting, so if I have a character that has no bad MUs because they are all 5-5, do I have a top character?
Yes

If I mained her yes. But I haven't played her unless it was S.T.A.R. Labs or Battle Mode. I wouldn't bring her to justice. Ask one of the top Hawkgirl players from the Hawkgirl threads. And yes someone just recently won a tournament with Hawkgirl. People were tripping out about it saying. "The tournament was won by Hawkgirl? What the hell? " Lmfao.
So you're telling me a character is good based on some random local tourney win and yoru exp w her in star labs?

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Yes

So you're telling me a character is good based on some random local tourney win and yoru exp w her in star labs?
No......based on her trait and insane mace spam zoning. Its borderline pre patch deathstroke.

Edit: Hawkgirl is underrated just like Killerfrost was 2 months ago. Now look and see more people are using her so they understand her full potential. Hawkgirl will be top tier soon. Once people understand her INSANE shit.

Pig Of The Hut

I agree to disagree. Haha. Her air mace throw is so easily spammable and the MB version does a decent chuck of damage. She can evade almost all of the opponents moves with her trait and flying mace dash in.
So many characters beat her to the ground which is the problem

So many characters beat her to the ground which is the problem
i really dont see wonder woman top 3 no way.
shes is also not better than batman, not a chance.
she has no full screen presence so gets zoned hard find yourself full screen vs anyone who can zone and it s a very hard match.
shes is good but not top 5.
catwoman is so underrated it hurts, from the list you made i suggest you do more research on match ups.
i really dont get how you can make a tier list without a match up chart.
i mean wonder woman being top 3 means she wins many match ups and has a lot of 7 3 match ups.
i really dont see it.
i dont think you any tier list without a detailed match up chart can be taken seriously, randomly putting characters in a top 10 format is very subjective, shows you dont understand how a tier list is made.

Pig Of The Hut

i really dont see wonder woman top 3 no way.
shes is also not better than batman, not a chance.
she has no full screen presence so gets zoned hard find yourself full screen vs anyone who can zone and it s a very hard match.
shes is good but not top 5.
catwoman is so underrated it hurts, from the list you made i suggest you do more research on match ups.
i really dont get how you can make a tier list without a match up chart.
i mean wonder woman being top 3 means she wins many match ups and has a lot of 7 3 match ups.
i really dont see it.
i dont think you any tier list without a detailed match up chart can be taken seriously, randomly putting characters in a top 10 format is very subjective, shows you dont understand how a tier list is made.
I did this w MUs in mind

I'm sorry if your WW isn't up to snuff but honestly only one is and the rest have a large catch up game to do. You don't have to take my chart seriously Idc but I do know I know what I'm talking about and have admitted two areas I could see change:

Catwoman and bat girl

A F0xy Grampa

Lol this guy's WW description above is awesome

I did this w MUs in mind

I'm sorry if your WW isn't up to snuff but honestly only one is and the rest have a large catch up game to do. You don't have to take my chart seriously Idc but I do know I know what I'm talking about and have admitted two areas I could see change:

Catwoman and bat girl

A F0xy Grampa

Lol this guy's WW description above is awesome
my wonder is actually pretty good i can say my understanding of wonder woman and her capabilities is better than yours and better than most.
i can safely say i understand how she works better than you do.
you may name foxy as an example of wonder woman capabilities but i can happy say no on e really knows wonder woman because shes not used its easy to fall victim to her mix ups and gimmicks.
you really can not rat e a character based on 1 person playing her online.
yes shes complex, but to truly represent a characters strength you need more than one person winning majors with her.
or even placing top 8 at locals.
shes has weaknesses that many people who dont play her or know her wont see.
how can a character who has to chase the whole cast honestly be top 3 in a game with such strong zoning.
she is not top 3 or top 5 right now.
people are just over reacting because they saw her winning a few casuals online in which none of her weaknesses were exposed.
i can safely say that people who may want to pick her up because they think shes top 3 will get a very rude awakening.