What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets more "big" character reveals coming soon

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Well beside the movie I don´t see much reason for them to add Zod into the game since emperor Superman already fill the role of a super powered alien that want to rule the earth

That's your opinion and that's fine but you shouldn't back it up with "Boon said they couldn't use MoS so there probably won't be a Zod". Also, why would we need Sinestro if we've already got Yellow Lantern Hal Jordan as he fills the "instilling fear" aspect? NRS can make it work since it's their story.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I honestly don't think you should say Scarecrow can't be in Injustice, only because you don't like him. Your personal feelings toward a certain character should not rule them out.
your personal feelings towards a character also should not lead you to saying they fit well or are good for the game, it goes both ways. Netherrealm could make any character work for the game but then it wouldnt be grounded in any comic book reality and they wouldnt be true to their character.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
that doesnt make them better for it

freddy krueger is a horror movie killer, he's a dead guy who murder's people and uses that claw glove he fits perfectly with MK
i dont see what this has to do with someone who cant fight being in Injustice.
No he doesn't lol, since when has he ever actually fought someone(let alone thrown his glove like a projectile, made it come out of the ground?) Nope, as far as I remember, he preys on teens in their dreams. In other words, he's much less of a physical threat than Scarecrow.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Where they're from doesn't mean a thing, nor does it subtract from what they could be in a game.
yes it does subtract there are a limited number of spots open for characters
they need to give other villains a chance to shine heck we don't even have a Wonder Woman villain revealed yet

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
I don't think seeing Zod in game is going make ppl want to go see the movie. If the game was just focused on him then yeah maybe but there is sooo much going on in-game ppl will just go oh yeah he's the dude in that game where superheros are fighting each other. But if ppl actually go to see the MoS movie get to know the character (samething with Bane) and then see him as DLC for Injustice that's easy money.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
No he doesn't lol, since when has he ever actually fought someone(let alone thrown his glove like a projectile, made it come out of the ground?) Nope, as far as I remember, he preys on teens in their dreams. In other words, he's much less of a physical threat than Scarecrow.

He did hand to hand in the awful Freddy vs. Jason, he's never did half the things in movies that he did in MK though.

Reactions: RYX

RYX

BIG PUSHER
yes it does subtract there are a limited number of spots open for characters
they need to give other villains a chance to shine heck we don't even have a Wonder Woman villain revealed yet
So? Most of them don't nearly offer the possibilities Scarecrow would.

Also, wasn't Ares revealed? I recall him being in a magazine.

I would love for Zod to be in the game, hell I still think we need another Krypton into the game I don´t care who it is, and I didn´t say they couldn't use Zod I just said they were told to keep away from the movie and that why I doubt he would be in the game because I can´t see another reason to add him into the game beside movie publicity.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
This is off topic but I got 6 alerts at once. You guys made my computer lag. ;_;

I don't really want a dwarf character. Nothing against them but it just seems like it'd be awkward in terms of hitboxes.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
he kills them in their dreams im not saying they brawl with eachother lol but Freddy is dead he can do anything to them while their sleep, Scarecrow cant do shit to you but scare you, he cant actually become the giant moster he makes you see. Scarecrow is less of a physical threat than Harley tbh

But its been done before and in this game no reason they couldn't do it
of course they CAN do it but they shouldnt do it and more than likely wont

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I don't think seeing Zod in game is going make ppl want to go see the movie. If the game was just focused on him then yeah maybe but there is sooo much going on in-game ppl will just go oh yeah he's the dude in that game where superheros are fighting each other. But if ppl actually go to see the MoS movie get to know the character (samething with Bane) and then see him as DLC for Injustice that's easy money.

So you're hoping for the movie to be good and successful on top of Zod being a good character in movie to get people to spend 5 dollars to play him as opposed to him having a meaty role in the story and people taking an interest in him/wanting to know more, simultaneously building more buzz for your movie.

If the movie/Zod sucks then you've wasted a ton of money/development on a character that people have no interest in. Even if the game sucks the story will be worth it and it's exposure for Zod/any character in the game.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
he kills them in their dreams im not saying they brawl with eachother lol but Freddy is dead he can do anything to them while their sleep, Scarecrow cant do shit to you but scare you, he cant actually become the giant moster he makes you see. Scarecrow is less of a physical threat than Harley tbh
MARTIAL FUCKING ARTS. Far as I know, he can fuck you up. Also Scarebeast

If you go to sleep with a weapon(right?), lol what's a krueger?

Courtney

Burn in my Light

of course they CAN do it but they shouldnt do it and more than likely wont
Harley will most likely be in whatever DC fighting games of the future so it would be done again, and if you do it and make it work there's no reason not to

Reactions: RYX