What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets more "big" character reveals coming soon

The person that I quoted said "Boon said they were told to 'stay away from MoS' so Zod probably won't make it" and I was saying "so they can use the license/characters from TDKR (Catwoman, Batman, Bane) but not MoS?"
In context, Ed Boon was asked if there would be a Man of Steel alternate costume for Superman and he said that WB asked them to stay away from the movie appearances.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I've never seen anything where Scarecrow has punched anything. He's all about the fear gas. Raven, on the other hand, CAN dole out some melee damage.

Martian Manhunter is likely to be DLC unless Ed Boon was trolling like a motherfucker.
Scarecrow has claws dude. He can dole out melee too.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
She may have been the master mind but she was still just a plot device to extend the movie another 30min, I can't even remember if she lived or died or anything cept Bane loved her
That's you, she had a ton of scenes/screen time (probably near Bane's amount) and she was the final/main enemy by the end of the movie.

In context, Ed Boon was asked if there would be a Man of Steel alternate costume for Superman and he said that WB asked them to stay away from the movie appearances.

That makes sense, not the "no Zod cuz we can't use the license".

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
It would make more sense if they are waiting for the movie to released and then put out DLC for it including Zod and an alt skin for supes from the movie. And no one even cared about that chick from TDKR half the ppl who saw the movie probably still doesn't know who she is. LBSH the main villain most ppl consider for that movie is Bane.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
For Bane? TDKR/Arkham was definitely the biggest reason(s), why wouldn't they want to cash in on his fame now? Easy money in their pockets.
I don't blame them for doing it, its the right business move, I just think Batman has better villains

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
So, has anyone heard anything about any gaming-related shows covering Injustice in the coming week?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I don't blame them for doing it, its the right business move, I just think Batman has better villains
I really don't think Bane is that bad; for a fighter, he seems a really smart decision. There are definitely better villains though.

Going by the Battle Arena though(which we haven't seen anything from him anyway), he looks really poorly executed. Let's hope he's awesome in the game, eh?

"We were told not to look like the movies, neither Superman nor Batman's", how do you get "doubt we see Zod" from that?
Well beside the movie I don´t see much reason for them to add Zod into the game since emperor Superman already fill the role of a super powered alien that want to rule the earth

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
It would make more sense if they are waiting for the movie to released and then put out DLC for it including Zod and an alt skin for supes from the movie. And no one even cared about that chick from TDKR half the ppl who saw the movie probably still doesn't know who she is. LBSH the main villain most ppl consider for that movie is Bane.

How does that make more sense? You put in Zod, people like him/know him from the game, they see he's the main villain of the movie, they want to go see the movie. It's practically free marketing for the movie.

They can "consider" him the main villain all they want, the main villain was Talia. Her plan, her manipulation, her reasons. Bane was a henchman for the main villain.

I honestly don't think you should say Scarecrow can't be in Injustice, only because you don't like him. Your personal feelings toward a certain character should not rule them out.

I could really see Scarecrow as a character. His most common implement is a scythe which could deal some major damage, combined with his trademark stunning fear gas. I could even see his super transforming into the Scarebeast. Unless you know much about him (like me), I can see why you don't really see his possibility.

At this point, I don't think he'll make it, but he could fit in Injustice.

Reactions: RYX

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Cause there's never been non fighters in a fighting game before
that doesnt make them better for it

freddy krueger worked out for a fighting game pretty fucking well

how would any of batman's villains be different?
freddy krueger is a horror movie killer, he's a dead guy who murder's people and uses that claw glove he fits perfectly with MK
i dont see what this has to do with someone who cant fight being in Injustice.