What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets more "big" character reveals coming soon

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Harley will most likely be in whatever DC fighting games of the future so it would be done again, and if you do it and make it work there's no reason not to
its fine for Joker and Harley because its necessary, Harley actually is acrobatic and fights all the time in the Suicide Squad but pre new52 yeah she couldnt fight at all but they are necessary for the story. Scarecrow isnt at all he isnt even a top 3 Batman villain

MARTIAL FUCKING ARTS. Far as I know, he can fuck you up. Also Scarebeast

If you go to sleep with a weapon(right?), lol what's a krueger?
lol if we got anyone from Batman it would need to be Red Hood NOT Scarecrow and Scarebeast?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
its fine for Joker and Harley because its necessary, Harley actually is acrobatic and fights all the time in the Suicide Squad but pre new52 yeah she couldnt fight at all but they are necessary for the story. Scarecrow isnt at all he isnt even a top 3 Batman villain

lol if we got anyone from Batman it would need to be Red Hood NOT Scarecrow and Scarebeast?
I lol'd at we need Red Hood, who's role is pretty much filled by Deathstroke already. And no, they're not necessary, especially in this game's plot where Joker got punched through the chest by Superman.

Scarecrow >

Courtney

Burn in my Light

The better version of Red Hood is already in the game, Suicide Squad is gdlk, and I think he's top 3 with Riddler and Joker

Fred Marvel

I lol'd at we need Red Hood, who's role is pretty much filled by Deathstroke already. And no, they're not necessary, especially in this game's plot where Joker got punched through the chest by Superman.

Scarecrow >
you think Joker isnt necessary? the game is centered around him AND he's the most recognizable DC villain.....wat?!?!??
and Red Hood isnt Deathstroke at all he never uses a rifle or a Sword like Slade does lol
i know you like Scarecrow but he has no place in a fighting game and isnt in this one

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
It is moments like this i realize how horrible it is to wait for this game.6....weeks.....to g-OOOO!
Also on the topic of Ares I saw the Wonder Woman animated movie last night and I thought he was a pretty cool character in it.Super speed,Power and endurance plus can use magic and call down lightining like his father.He also gets stronger when there are battles around him.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
you think Joker isnt necessary? the game is centered around him AND he's the most recognizable DC villain.....wat?!?!??
and Red Hood isnt Deathstroke at all he never uses a rifle or a Sword like Slade does lol
i know you like Scarecrow but he has no place in a fighting game and isnt in this one
neither does joker, he can't fight at all(or at least without weapons, which scarecrow ALSO HAS). Also, like i said, he's supposedly dead. ;) (but then again, so is scarecrow.)

he's not really dead i think, he tried to kill harley post timeskip (lex was in his new armor and harley was on his alternate) and there are jokerz in the lex trailer. he's probably leading them

Fred Marvel

neither does joker, he can't fight at all(or at least without weapons, which scarecrow ALSO HAS). Also, like i said, he's supposedly dead. ;) (but then again, so is scarecrow.)
Joker isnt dead he's in the future with the regime, we've seen it in videos we dont know the story obviously but he aint dead but if you think they could have Joker non playable in this idk what to tell you thats like taking Wonder Woman, Flash, shit maybe even Batman out of the game

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
he's not really dead i think, he tried to kill harley post timeskip (lex was in his new armor and harley was on his alternate) and there are jokerz in the lex trailer. he's probably leading them
I think Jaeroar said that he thinks Joker cloned himself because in the Shazam vs Flash video tha interactable truck is from a cloning company.Food for thought.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Joker isnt dead he's in the future with the regime, we've seen it in videos we dont know the story obviously but he aint dead but if you think they could have Joker non playable in this idk what to tell you thats like taking Wonder Woman, Flash, shit maybe even Batman out of the game
no it's not, all three of them are more important to how it plays out. Joker's just the catalyst for it. He really shouldn't have been in, would be much better if he stayed dead.

Fred Marvel

Deathstroke is a much better version than Red Hood, Bane is doodoo water
Deathstroke isnt Jason the only similarity is they use handguns, by that logic he's just like Two-Face, Simon Baz, Hush, Deadshot, Harley.....the list goes on he's nothing like Slade
and i lol'd at doodoo water haha

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
So you're hoping for the movie to be good and successful on top of Zod being a good character in movie to get people to spend 5 dollars to play him as opposed to him having a meaty role in the story and people taking an interest in him/wanting to know more, simultaneously building more buzz for your movie.

If the movie/Zod sucks then you've wasted a ton of money/development on a character that people have no interest in. Even if the game sucks the story will be worth it and it's exposure for Zod/any character in the game.
If someone doesn't know who he is when the game is released then they wont have much interest in him due to the rest of the cast that they actually know and care for, and from the looks of it this game wont be giving background stories on characters so him being in the game probably wont benefit the movie much if someone isn't interested in the movie. But if the movie does good and I don't give 2 fucks if it is or not then adding him for DLC would be a great idea and multiply $5 by thousands that's alot...And I'm not hoping for anything I'm just saying if the movie is good then adding him for DLC wouldn't be a bad idea at all.

Fred Marvel

no it's not, all three of them are more important to how it plays out. Joker's just the catalyst for it. He really shouldn't have been in, would be much better if he stayed dead.
you cant say that you dont know how it pans out yet and DC would not allow a DCU game that didnt include the joker, same reason he was playable in MKvsDC he's necessary

RYX

BIG PUSHER
you cant say that you dont know how it pans out yet and DC would not allow a DCU game that didnt include the joker, same reason he was playable in MKvsDC he's necessary
He's necessary because of casuals. :X

My original point though, was that Scarecrow is far more capable of literally any kind of physical combat than Joker. That kind of goes out the window though especially considering this game supposedly has everyone on an equal power level, so both of them can punch Superman through a city. :p

trufenix

bye felicia
Scarecrow? What is wrong with you people. The Joker is the biggest villain, the end. Doesn't matter if DC amputates him or reveals him to be a tranny. He'll always be there.

Scarecrow is a goofy one trick pony you'd have to turn inside out to make work in a fighting game, nobody cares, and on April 17th, no one will wonder where he is.

Fred Marvel

He's necessary because of casuals. :X

My original point though, was that Scarecrow is far more capable of literally any kind of physical combat than Joker. That kind of goes out the window though especially considering this game supposedly has everyone on an equal power level, so both of them can punch Superman through a city. :p
ah too bad he's dead then :)

Reactions: RYX

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
As far as Scarecrow goes, according to the wiki:

The Scarecrow uses a variety of toxins that cause his victims to hallucinate that their phobias have come to life. He wears his Scarecrow mask to enhance the effect of the hallucinogen (instilling fear in all who see him) as well as to avoid being poisoned by his own toxin. Although not physically intimidating, Scarecrow is adept in physical combat, using a style called "violent dancing", based partly on the crane style of kung fu and on drunken boxing.

The Scarecrow is an expert in psychology, with a focus on fear, and is a former certified professor on the subject. Due to prolonged exposure to his own gas, Scarecrow went from being frightened of bats to only being frightened of Batman. Scarecrow is both addicted to fear and incapable of fearing anything except Batman, whom he compulsively seeks in order to ease his addiction after the Caped Crusader's apparent death.[17] Scarecrow is chosen as a bearer of the twin of Sinestro's yellow ring as a temporary Corpsman, giving him the powers of a member of the Sinestro Corps.
He'd be great on the roster/as DLC.