21. Harley Quinn
22. Parasite
23. Scarecrow
24. Poison Ivy
25. Doomsday
26. Red Hood
27. Ares
28. Catwoman

PERFECT ROSTER SON! Every single character offers you an unique playstyle.

No spot wasted for Shazam and Sinestro, who could be alternate costumes. Deathstroke as an alternate costume for Red Hood, who has a better on-going than Deathstroke, whose comic is getting cancelled.
6 ladies should also be enough I guess.

Compare that perfect roster with the stuff we have now... worlds of difference, aight. Wasted slots for characters like Black Adam and Sinestro (no matter how much you personally like them), Raven LOL, the possibility that Killer Frost, who was NEVER relevant to anything in comics could be in the game and so on, and so on.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
If someone doesn't know who he is when the game is released then they wont have much interest in him due to the rest of the cast that they actually know and care for, and from the looks of it this game wont be giving background stories on characters so him being in the game probably wont benefit the movie much if someone isn't interested in the movie. But if the movie does good and I don't give 2 fucks if it is or not then adding him for DLC would be a great idea and multiply $5 by thousands that's alot.

Games can build interest, look at Marvel vs. Capcom: There is literally no background/story for it but people have gotten a ton of interest/ there's tons of exposure for Taskmaster, Rocket Raccoon, Nova, etc... People knew nothing about them but now they've grown to really like the characters despite getting nothing but some opening/winning lines and some text after a win.

Putting Zod in is double advertising, people buy then game and may get interest in Zod and, in turn, the movie. People love the movie and see Zod/Superman in the game so they purchase it. Again, if the movie/Zod is bad then there will be no interest in his DLC and it's pretty much a waste. Putting him in the initial roster is no risk for either party while potentially being beneficial to both.

Also, I don't really care if Zod is in as I'm of the mindset of "if he's in then that's cool but if he's not then it's no big deal".

1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Flash
5. Martian Manhunter
6. Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
7. Aquaman
8. Plastic Man
9. Nightwing
10. Cyborg
11. Shazam
12. Blue Beetle
13. Hawkgirl
14. Green Arrow

15. Lex Luthor
16. Joker
17. Circe
18. Gorilla Grodd
19. Captain Cold
20. Solomon Grundy
21. Harley Quinn
22. Parasite
23. Scarecrow
24. Poison Ivy
25. Doomsday
26. Red Hood
27. Ares
28. Catwoman

No spot wasted for Shazam and Sinestro, who could be alternate costumes. Deathstroke as a alternate costume for Red Hood, who has a better on-going than Deathstroke, whose comic is getting cancelled.

Compare that perfect roster with the stuff we have now... worlds of difference, aight. Wasted slots for characters like Black Adam and Sinestro (no matter how much you personally like them), Raven LOL, the possibility that Killer Frost, who was NEVER relevant to anything in comics could be in the game and so on, and so on.
Ok, 1. Sinestro is confirmed to not be an alternate costume. 2. Raven is in the game. 3. Hal Jordan is the Green Lantern in this game.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
That list has me in a dilemma. No Stroke, but there's Crane and Raven.. ;_;

Also man get the fuck out with Shazam. He looks generic as shit.

That list has me in a dilemma. No Stroke, but there's Crane and Raven.. ;_;
Also man get the fuck out with Shazam. He looks generic as shit.
As I said it, Deathstroke as an alt for Red Hood :) They're both great characters, but Deathstrokes comic got cancelled, while Red Hood still has his own, so it would be a smart move for DC to do it.
Shazam is a must-character for a DC game, since he is as iconic as Wonder Woman, Flash and so on... unfortunately :-7

And there is no Raven on that list :-D
In the perfect world things like war, murder, fat chicks, downloadable content and Raven would not exist.

Cruz

Banned
Sinestro plays different from Hal!
We GL fans could just as easy say that Harley and Joker are both clowns and both use guns
and knifes... and trust me we will if you bat-cockroaches keep insulting him!

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Flash
5. Martian Manhunter
6. Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
7. Aquaman
8. Plastic Man
9. Nightwing
10. Cyborg
11. Shazam
12. Blue Beetle
13. Hawkgirl
14. Green Arrow

15. Lex Luthor
16. Joker
17. Circe
18. Gorilla Grodd
19. Captain Cold
20. Solomon Grundy
21. Harley Quinn
22. Parasite
23. Scarecrow
24. Poison Ivy
25. Doomsday
26. Red Hood
27. Ares
28. Catwoman

No spot wasted for Shazam and Sinestro, who could be alternate costumes. Deathstroke as an alternate costume for Red Hood, who has a better on-going than Deathstroke, whose comic is getting cancelled.

I agree with this, except
  • Would Kyle play differently than Hal, or something?
  • No Raven?! EAD. Imma bop you with Raven repeatedly when the game comes out. My blind fan rage will know no bounds.
  • Casuals give as much fucks about Red hood, when compared to Deathstroke, as the fucks you give about Raven
  • Plastic Man? GTFO
  • Killer Frost, instead of Captain cold. NRS picks who NRS wants. She has boobs, she wins.
  • Parasite? I legitimately have no idea who that is

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I wouldn't even touch Red Hood, no matter how much Slade he had. >:[ Shazam just... can we let him go? Fill Pops is the only person who cares about him, lol