What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets more "big" character reveals coming soon

In one of the interview Ed boon say that they were told by WB to keep away from the movie license that include design of the character and so on, so I doubt we will see Zod in the game

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Yes.

She turns out to be the real villain and Bane is just a henchman. She develops a relationship with Bruce as someone else and she's seen constantly throughout the movie.
guess my theory is wrong then now I'm sad for being wrong :(

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
In one of the interview Ed boon say that they were told by WB to keep away from the movie license that include design of the character and so on, so I doubt we will see Zod in the game

So they couldn't use the license/characters for MoS but could for TDKR?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
She wasn't the main villain of the movie or even that memorable

Yes, she was the "main" villain, she wasn't the villain with the most screen time but she was the main one. Scarecrow in Batman Begins was the most seen villain but Ra's was the "main" one.

Forget Raven.. reveal some VILLAINS.

11 heroes 8 villains (not gonna count Doomsday as we haven't seen gameplay)
As much as I want Raven, I'm quoting for truth. We need some villains in here!
So they couldn't use the license/characters for MoS but could for TDKR?
They don't. I still don't see how you're saying that. Batman is the only one that even remotely resembles his look from those movies, and that's because of the mouth of the cowl.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
As much as I want Raven, I'm quoting for truth. We need some villains in here!

They don't. I still don't see how you're saying that. Batman is the only one that even remotely resembles his look from those movies, and that's because of the mouth of the cowl.

The person that I quoted said "Boon said they were told to 'stay away from MoS' so Zod probably won't make it" and I was saying "so they can use the license/characters from TDKR (Catwoman, Batman, Bane) but not MoS?"

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I'm saying it might be Grodd and that he could still be playable. Like how Skarlet and Shang are in some the backgrounds, but they're still playable. Even Doomsday is in the background of the Fortress of Solitude and has been shown playable.
Doubt it. There was a picture of him in the background, with Solomon Grundy fighting another character, and from that we see that Grodd is FUCKING HUGE. Too big to be a playable to me. But hey if, if people still want him, be my guest. I could never say no to a large hitbox punching bag that allows me to do retarded combos that I can't use on the rest of the cast.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
They didn´t talk about TDKR at all, but catman or bane looks nothing like the characters from the movie.

I'm saying, why would WB tell them to stay away from one license and the characters that come from it (forget the outfits) in MoS but not for TDKR?

I'm saying, why would WB tell them to stay away from one license and the characters that come from it (forget the outfits) in MoS but not for TDKR?
I don´t know maybe because they don´t want people to see this as another movie game ?? I dunno ask Ed not me...

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I don´t know maybe because they don´t want people to see this as another movie game ?? I dunno ask Ed not me...

This is probably a troll by Boon, there's no way WB would say "we don't want the publicity of Injustice for Man of Steel so make sure you don't include Zod, but we do want advertising for a movie that's nearly a year old with a dvd that was released 4 months ago".

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Probably because they movie isn't out yet... And even if the TDKR was released months ago its still pretty damn popular I mean look at how many ppl that want the Teen Titans from the show and their show has been off for years.

Numbface

You. Are Not. Alone.
Yes, she was the "main" villain, she wasn't the villain with the most screen time but she was the main one. Scarecrow in Batman Begins was the most seen villain but Ra's was the "main" one.
She may have been the master mind but she was still just a plot device to extend the movie another 30min, I can't even remember if she lived or died or anything cept Bane loved her