What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets more "big" character reveals coming soon

zfallonz

Noob
As I said it, Deathstroke as an alt for Red Hood :) They're both great characters, but Deathstrokes comic got cancelled, while Red Hood still has his own, so it would be a smart move for DC to do it.
Shazam is a must-character for a DC game, since he is as iconic as Wonder Woman, Flash and so on... unfortunately :-7

And there is no Raven on that list :-D
In the perfect world things like war, murder, fat chicks, downloadable content and Raven would not exist.

I'm with ya up till the Raven part. I enjoyed her character before the show so..yeah. But I agree, put fucking Red Hood in. He has lots of potential for this game. I would love to see him clash with Batman just for the many possible lines they can have. Or Joker for that matter.

• Would Kyle play differently than Hal, or something?
  • No Raven?! EAD. Imma bop you with Raven repeatedly when the game comes out. My blind fan rage will know no bounds.
  • Casuals give as much fucks about Red hood, when compared to Deathstroke, as the fucks you give about Raven
  • Plastic Man? GTFO
  • Killer Frost, instead of Captain cold. NRS picks who NRS wants. She has boobs, she wins.
  • Parasite? I legitimately have no idea who that is
1) Kyle is the most creative Green Lantern, so in theory would would be forced to let him create crazy ass constructs and really be over the top and not ... with what we got with Hal now.

2) I don't care about Raven, I just like to troll her many, many, many, many, many... many, many, many, many, many... many, many, many, many annoying fans here.

3) If casuals don't give a fuck about Red Hood, but care about Deathstroke, then I don't understand why Deathstrokes comic got cancelled and Red Hood still has an on-going. Money talks.

4) Plastic Man or Clayface, the choice is yours. The playstyle provided by these two would be amazing.

5) Killer Frost is simply not relevant at all and if she makes it into the game, it's probably because Ed Boon liked Frost in MK or something like that ... Killer Frost does not deserve the spot over Captain Cold, who is a superior and overall simply much better character. Not even boobs justify that. Trust me on that.
You wouldn't want a girlfriend who has the boobs, but the personality of a brick.

6) Superman villain, who absorbs energy from his opponents and becomes stronger. Sometimes he was also able to absorb the powers of his victims. So imagine him as the Shang Tsung of Injustice, just without the shape-shifting.

zfallonz

Noob
1) Kyle is the most creative Green Lantern, so in theory would would be forced to let him create crazy ass constructs and really be over the top and not ... with what we got with Hal now.

2) I don't care about Raven, I just like to troll her many, many, many, many, many... many, many, many, many, many... many, many, many, many annoying fans here.

3) If casuals don't give a fuck about Red Hood, but care about Deathstroke, then I don't understand why Deathstrokes comic got cancelled and Red Hood still has an on-going. Money talks.

4) Plastic Man or Clayface, the choice is yours. The playstyle provided by these two would be amazing.

5) Killer Frost is simply not relevant at all and if she makes it into the game, it's probably because Ed Boon liked Forst in MK or something like that ... Killer Frost does not deserve the spot over Captain Cold, who is a superior and overall simply much better character. Not even boobs justify that. Trust me on that.
You wouldn't want a girlfriend who has the boobs, but the personality of a brick.

6) Superman villain, who absorbs energy from his opponents and becomes stronger. Sometimes he was also able to absorb the powers of his victims. So imagine him as the Shang Tsung of Injustice, just without the shape-shifting.

I'm not annoying over Raven..infact, I agree that the people wanting Raven are annoying =(

Courtney

Burn in my Light
1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Flash
5. Martian Manhunter
6. Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
7. Aquaman
8. Plastic Man
9. Nightwing
10. Cyborg
11. Shazam
12. Blue Beetle
13. Hawkgirl
14. Green Arrow

15. Lex Luthor
16. Joker
17. Circe
18. Gorilla Grodd
19. Captain Cold
20. Solomon Grundy
21. Harley Quinn
22. Parasite
23. Scarecrow
24. Poison Ivy
25. Doomsday
26. Red Hood
27. Ares
28. Catwoman

PERFECT ROSTER SON! Every single character offers you an unique playstyle.

No spot wasted for Shazam and Sinestro, who could be alternate costumes. Deathstroke as an alternate costume for Red Hood, who has a better on-going than Deathstroke, whose comic is getting cancelled.
6 ladies should also be enough I guess.

Compare that perfect roster with the stuff we have now... worlds of difference, aight. Wasted slots for characters like Black Adam and Sinestro (no matter how much you personally like them), Raven LOL, the possibility that Killer Frost, who was NEVER relevant to anything in comics could be in the game and so on, and so on.
Well you got Grodd,Plastic Man, and Kyle Rayner(any other GL would be better than Hal) and Blue Beetle(Jamie Reyes)right

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Flash
5. Martian Manhunter
6. Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
7. Aquaman
8. Plastic Man
9. Nightwing
10. Cyborg
11. Shazam
12. Blue Beetle
13. Hawkgirl
14. Green Arrow

15. Lex Luthor
16. Joker
17. Circe
18. Gorilla Grodd
19. Captain Cold
20. Solomon Grundy
21. Harley Quinn
22. Parasite
23. Scarecrow
24. Poison Ivy
25. Doomsday
26. Red Hood
27. Ares
28. Catwoman

PERFECT ROSTER SON! Every single character offers you an unique playstyle.

No spot wasted for Shazam and Sinestro, who could be alternate costumes. Deathstroke as an alternate costume for Red Hood, who has a better on-going than Deathstroke, whose comic is getting cancelled.
6 ladies should also be enough I guess.

Compare that perfect roster with the stuff we have now... worlds of difference, aight. Wasted slots for characters like Black Adam and Sinestro (no matter how much you personally like them), Raven LOL, the possibility that Killer Frost, who was NEVER relevant to anything in comics could be in the game and so on, and so on.
Your list has Captain Cold so I like this list automatically but its better than most because there are 2 Flash villains

Cruz

Banned
I fucking hate the freaks in the Batman universe, i fucking hate joker and his whore!
But do you hear me complaining all the time that both fucking cockroaches of clowns
both using guns and knifes and exploding toy stuff are on the roster? No i don't!
Falcone and Maroni made Batman the detective not the freaks they're an insult to all
fucking comics in my opinion they make him a babysitter instead of a Dark Knight!
I don't complain for these clones that are both clowns with similiar weapons but
Batman fanboys go off on Sinestro the main man of Injustice tweeted by Ed Boon himself
when he uses completly different style of gameplay and weapons than call me pissed off!
Me and other GL fans have made a pack to go off on both clowns if this continues,
an eye for a fucking eye!

I personally want the next few reveals to be villains. As much as I'd love my favorite characters to be announced right away, there are too many heroes. Bring on the villains. GIVE US EVIL!

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student

5) Killer Frost is simply not relevant at all and if she makes it into the game, it's probably because Ed Boon liked Forst in MK or something like that ... Killer Frost does not deserve the spot over Captain Cold, who is a superior and overall simply much better character. Not even boobs justify that. Trust me on that.

1. I heard that there was a comic, where Kyle put on multiple rings of different colors on at once. I'm hyped

2. Lolz

3. Comic book purchasers are casuals now?

4. I'll take Clayface. Plastic man just looks lame to me

5. I know relatively nothing about either of them, so their personalities couldn't matter less to me. I just think the ability to absorb heat from external sources and transmute it into waves of cold, would translate to a better playstyle than a guy that uses freeze technology.

6. I'll take him if he'd rather play like Double from Skullgirls. My erection would instantly reach maximum potentials.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I fucking hate the freaks in the Batman universe, i fucking hate joker and his whore!
But do you hear me complaining all the time that both fucking cockroaches of clowns
both using guns and knifes and exploding toy stuff are on the roster? No i don't!
Falcone and Maroni made Batman the detective not the freaks they're an insult to all
fucking comics in my opinion they make him a babysitter instead of a Dark Knight!
I don't complain for these clones that are both clowns with similiar weapons but
Batman fanboys go off on Sinestro the main man of Injustice tweeted by Ed Boon himself
when he uses completly different style of gameplay and weapons than call me pissed off!
Me and other GL fans have made a pack to go off on both clowns if this continues,
an eye for a fucking eye!
first of all, stop being butthurt.

They're not even clones because they clearly play differently, other than that they're clowns? Nobody's complained about them both using constructs. Also nobody cares, the most that's gonna happen when you "go off" is you and the other people doing it get banned. Have fun

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Oh, I'm sooo sorry if I'm annoying you! I'm not complaining about those who annoy me with their fucking Red Hood and Robin. So deal with it.

P.S. Confirm Raven.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Oh, I'm sooo sorry if I'm annoying you! I'm not complaining about those who annoy me with their fucking Red Hood and Robin. So deal with it.

P.S. Confirm Raven.
Red Hood? Nobody's ever begged for him like we have for Raven. Shit, I've annoyed myself looking back at my posts lol

Cruz

Banned
I just needed this to get off my chest guys, stop going after Sinestro and no problem here...
Besides they could easy make Deathstroke in John Stewart with his weapons and he would still play different from Hal And Sinestro, you can make a whole game with Lanterns.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I just needed this to get off my chest guys, stop going after Sinestro and no problem here...
Besides they could easy make Deathstroke in John Stewart with his weapons and he would still play different from Hal And Sinestro, you can make a whole game with Lanterns.
Nobody's going after Sinestro.

I don't even know what you're saying with the Deathstroke part.

I would not buy that game.