What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets more "big" character reveals coming soon

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I just needed this to get off my chest guys, stop going after Sinestro and no problem here...
Besides they could easy make Deathstroke in John Stewart with his weapons and he would still play different from Hal And Sinestro, you can make a whole game with Lanterns.
...Sinestro eats dick in his spare time and drives around in a car with a bumper reading "Ilikeballs" yet insists he isn't gay and a Hal Jordan wannabe.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
People are way too asshurt about this game's roster.

Is there any scenario for character reveals that would cause you not to buy this game?

Yes? Then wait for that scenario to reveal itself and calm the fuck down.

No? Then calm the fuck down.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
People are way too asshurt about this game's roster.

Is there any scenario for character reveals that would cause you not to buy this game?

Yes? Then wait for that scenario to reveal itself and calm the fuck down.

No? Then calm the fuck down.
IF KILLER FROST IS PLAYABLE THEN I'M CANCELLING MY PRE-ORDER FOR COLLECTOR'S EDITION WHY CAN'T I HAVE MY WAY I WANT SCARECROW SINESTRO IS NOT A CLONE HARLEY QUINN IS CLONE NGHFHDJDHF

/tantrum

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
IF KILLER FROST IS PLAYABLE THEN I'M CANCELLING MY PRE-ORDER FOR COLLECTOR'S EDITION WHY CAN'T I HAVE MY WAY I WANT SCARECROW SINESTRO IS NOT A CLONE HARLEY QUINN IS CLONE NGHFHDJDHF

/tantrum
If killer frost is in I won't buy 2 copies of the game only 1
that is my half assed tantrum

I'd like to see Zatanna or Black Canary revealed on TV because Black Canary might show up in Arrow soon and Zatanna is a main character in Young Justice? Is she still? Only seen the first 10 episodes of the second season. They might go with Martian Manhunter since he is EXTREMELY popular but who knows.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
The only thing that would actually bother me is characters that are clones gameplay-wise.

I really don't mind GL/Sinestro, Shazam/Adam, Joker/Harley, etc since they don't appear to play anything alike. So long as NRS continues to do this, as the roster is now, I'm content. Each additional character is just frosting on the cake.

I'd like to see Zatanna or Black Canary revealed on TV because Black Canary might show up in Arrow soon and Zatanna is a main character in Young Justice? Is she still? Only seen the first 10 episodes of the second season. They might go with Martian Manhunter since he is EXTREMELY popular but who knows.
I think Zatanna's chances are getting slimmer due to Raven's appearance. Black Canary and Martian Manhunter are definite possibilities, though.

Cruz

Banned
The only thing that would actually bother me is characters that are clones gameplay-wise.

I really don't mind GL/Sinestro, Shazam/Adam, Joker/Harley, etc since they don't appear to play anything alike. So long as NRS continues to do this, as the roster is now, I'm content. Each additional character is just frosting on the cake.
I'm happy you put the clowns there aswell, thank you!