What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets more "big" character reveals coming soon

Cruz

Banned
Doomsday and a girl that will soon appear on the Arrow series on TV perhaps....
Maybe Boon means Black Canary.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
I wouldn't even touch Red Hood, no matter how much Slade he had. >:[ Shazam just... can we let him go? Fill Pops is the only person who cares about him, lol
Ahem.....I do.Alot of people do!There is a whole Shazam corps spread around the world!
Superior
Heroic
Amazing
Zoning
Almighty
Mainers

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Speaking of Plastic Man, I'd like him because he'd be like Dhalsim and Dhalsim is my favorite SF character.

If we had Cheetah, we'd need Darkseid and Despero for the entire JL: Task Force roster to be in the game. Lolz.

If Cheetah was in, she could be a fun character even with Catwoman here.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Speaking of Plastic Man, I'd like him because he'd be like Dhalsim and Dhalsim is my favorite SF character.

If we had Cheetah, we'd need Darkseid and Despero for the entire JL: Task Force roster to be in the game. Lolz.

If Cheetah was in, she could be a fun character even with Catwoman here.
Oh, man, I hate Dhalsim. Nothing against him, or the people that like him.

I just hate him. I used to think that stretching was the cheapest thing in the world when I was young.

I like how people just throw out people who are already confirmed when making roster predictions. Like Ed Boon can simply throw out a character that has already been confirmed...

I like how people just throw out people who are already confirmed when making roster predictions. Like Ed Boon can simply throw out a character that has already been confirmed...
If you're talking about the predictions of Raven, Black Adam, and Ares, while they are "confirmed", we haven't seen them in actual gameplay, therefore NRS would say "Remember, not everyone that shows up in story mode is playable" just to troll us some more. What people are wanting is actual footage of said characters that are "confirmed".

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
i have suggestion

better deathstroke trailer?
better? Deathstroke had the best one imo or maybe its just because his moves look cooler than GA's or Catwomans
can we get a Shazam or Sinestro trailer though? we got like 3 for Lex Luthor -____-

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
I'm thinking the TV reveal will most likely be on GTTV on Spike as they seem to get a lot of exclusive stuff on new games.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
better? Deathstroke had the best one imo or maybe its just because his moves look cooler than GA's or Catwomans
can we get a Shazam or Sinestro trailer though? we got like 3 for Lex Luthor -____-
WHAT

We got to see so little of his moves. We saw some tiny little strings, some gunshots, his special, and that's all. The later reveals were much better(although of course, lacked the swag of Slade.) We certainly need a better trailer. I didn't see any Lex Luthor trailers that weren't more about the story instead of his gameplay.