What's new

Injustice Battle Arena 4 Super Fights Announced - Sinestro & Hawkgirl Revealed, Go Vote!

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Voted for Superman because I don't want to see anymore of Sinestro. Though I'd LOL so hard if Superman lost.

Voted for Hawkgirl because YEAH. That and I've seen enough Green Arrow. Shoots arrows, wears green. Got it.

Think Hawkgirl's gimmick will be like MvC flight or something?

Courtney

Burn in my Light
My favorite female character is Harley Quinn, yet I would never play her in Injustice.
Why not? Because I simply can't play female characters. It feels unnatural.

Never did it in fighting games and never will.
And I also never even created a female character in World of Warcraft, while you see so many people doing that.

I guess he has the same reasons, aight Eternal Darkseid?!
Ew! Male WoW models.

zfallonz

Noob
I thought the fear had to be from the user, to which I didn't think Batman really lets get to him...often.

Edit: Yup nvm. I have learned something very new today..I should read more Green Lantern.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
I sure as hell hope not. He's the last character in DC I can see joining Sinestro Corps. Fear just doesn't seem to be his thing at all. He'd make the perfect Green Lantern though..infact, he did.
Pretty sure he's been a Yellow Lantern or was chosen to be one or something like that

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I thought the fear had to be from the user, to which I didn't think Batman really lets get to him...often.

Edit: Yup nvm. I have learned something very new today..I should read more Green Lantern.

Yeah, they just need "the ability to instill great fear".

Reedoms

Noob
Sinestro Corps members instill great fear. They are the anti-thesis to GL's, who overcome fear. It's why when they were recruiting, the first person on Earth they chose was Batman. Because he makes criminals shit their pants when they see him.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Really wanna see Hawkwoman go futher then just 1 matchup as for Superman his move set and flow seems so boring that I don't even care to see more of him soo Sinestro got that vote.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Really wanna se Hawkwoman go futher then just 1 matchup as for Superman his move set and flow seems so boring that I don't even care to see more of him soo Sinestro got that vote.
Superman vs. Sinestro gave me a superbowl flashback.

Can I just stuff my face with hotwings and have both sides lose?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I don't even remember seeing a clash vid involving Nightwing yet. Not one with vocals anyway. I think Booyah is really the first we've heard from Cyborg too, isn't it?
There was a clash vid with Nightwing when he was first revealed, I think. I remember him saying "you are so gonna regret this" or something like that.

I don't even remember seeing a clash vid involving Nightwing yet. Not one with vocals anyway. I think Booyah is really the first we've heard from Cyborg too, isn't it?
Nah, we also heard Cyborg before:

1:20 and the first comment says it also already: "That voice... I recognize that voice anywhere.... CYBORG!!!!!! : )"