What's new

Injustice Battle Arena 4 Super Fights Announced - Sinestro & Hawkgirl Revealed, Go Vote!

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
i REALLY hope Sinestro gets the Grudy treatment and we see some of his best moves because we all know supes will beat him in votes
Doomsday NPC saves a roster spot too :)

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
Pretty sure I've seen people say that there is NO WAY Hawgirl is going to be in this game because Ed Boon hates her, and I'm pretty sure I've seen someone say there's NO WAY Sinestro's going to be in the game because he'll be too similar to Green Lanter; Do you like your words Hot or Cold?

trufenix

bye felicia
2 reveals, one of them FINALLY a female. I hate to vote for Superman because he's the obvious choice...but he IS the obvious choice here. And dammit, having to choose between Hawkgirl and Green Arrow...*pouts*
I'm happy there's finally a vote that could actually go either way. They say Flash v Shazam was close, but I seriously doubt it was in the end.

Wow! honestly thought doomsday was a given, sinestro and hawkgirl weren't what i expected, well played NRS...well played...
I don't think any of us were really expecting them to show up. Especially not in the same arena battle. Even with no Raven confirmation yet, I'm pretty darn happy. :)

EDIT:
Pretty sure I've seen people say that there is NO WAY Hawgirl is going to be in this game because Ed Boon hates her, and I'm pretty sure I've seen someone say there's NO WAY Sinestro's going to be in the game because he'll be too similar to Green Lanter; Do you like your words Hot or Cold?
Boon hates HawkMAN. Not Hawkgirl.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
i thought he said hawkman?

Reedoms

Noob
They said HawkMAN wouldn't be in since he let Midway be destroyed.

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
Vote for the new characters people!!! OMG Best week so far. HawkFuckin'girl man!!!

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I don't know if anyone else watches the 'expert opinions' videos but they've got first one still set on private *sarcastic golf clap*

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
I still have hopes Doomsday is playable. Don't see the point of putting an unplayable character on a damn fightstick.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Meh, was expecting Doomsday, not too happy about Sinestro, though the bit that I saw of his super looks dope. Even though I'll never ever play any female in Injustice, I'm very happy about Hawkgirl, probably one of my favourite female characters in the DCU!

EGGXI

Scary Bat
True... but he only has to beat her once, then he can wait for a long time as she has to grow up again!

Meh, was expecting Doomsday, not too happy about Sinestro, though the bit that I saw of his super looks dope. Even though I'll never ever play any female in Injustice, I'm very happy about Hawkgirl, probably one of my favourite female characters in the DCU!
You were hoping for "Doomsday"? Really?