What's new

Injustice Battle Arena 4 Super Fights Announced - Sinestro & Hawkgirl Revealed, Go Vote!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Just saw all the spam talk several pages back after being mostly gone for a few days. I don't want to bring that whole thing back but It did make me want to drop the most hilarious spam video i've ever seen.

about 3:23 they had seen Ironfist throw so many Uppercuts screwing around that he began to generate cheers for sticking to such a stupid strategy. It was so dumb it actually started working as players really couldn't believe he would keep doing it for that long. Hilarity ensues on the stream. Enjoy.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I doubt Hawkgirl would have a flight mode.
I'm not really sure a flight mode would be all the useful in this game, there are no air combos, and you can't block in the air, so that would just leave her a sitting duck against air projectiles, and like half the fucking cast has either an air projectile or an anti air projectile.

All she would need is an air dash, and maybe a couple air usable moves like a dive kick and a air pyscho crusher.

zfallonz

Noob
I doubt Hawkgirl would have a flight mode.
I'm not really sure a flight mode would be all the useful in this game, there are no air combos, and you can't block in the air, so that would just leave her a sitting duck against air projectiles, and like half the fucking cast has either an air projectile or an anti air projectile.

All she would need is an air dash, and maybe a couple air usable moves like a dive kick and a air pyscho crusher.

If she has any physical moves that require her to be in the air then I really hope they're quick and the frame data on them are perfect or else I think it would really limit her ability.