What's new

Injustice Battle Arena 4 Super Fights Announced - Sinestro & Hawkgirl Revealed, Go Vote!

Pretty sure I've seen people say that there is NO WAY Hawgirl is going to be in this game because Ed Boon hates her, and I'm pretty sure I've seen someone say there's NO WAY Sinestro's going to be in the game because he'll be too similar to Green Lanter; Do you like your words Hot or Cold?
That was Hawkman brah.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
wow what a way to finish, no worries folks Doomsday is defo in the game, we soon him in the clips and on the stick, i would love to say hes unplayable but i doubt it

Now is it just me, but after seen sinestro's gameplay, Green Lantern no longer looks so uninspired, i get it GL bases his Constructs on a Fighter Jet, and sinestro is more over the top constructs liek big fist and all crazy stuff

first fight was easy
second fight was hard all it needs is for arrow to hit one birdeye shot, but i gave it to Hawkgirl, but wont be mad if he won

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Wow! This is unexpected.
Hawkgirl's voice is awesome, and this costume is not the first one revealed.
Also Sinestro is the man.

I thought it was the actress from Justice League? Ed Boon said they used as many voice actors as they could from the people who voiced the characters in any incarnation of the character.
As they could being the key phrase here. The guy voicing Nightwing has NEVER voiced him before.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
Awesome! Can't wait to see some gameplay of them. I'm voting Superman and Hawkgirl. I'm guessing a lot of the people complaining about it being a popularity contest, I bet they'll vote for Sinestro even though Superman would actually win. Just goes to show the double standards at play. :p

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Now is it just me, but after seen sinestro's gameplay, Green Lantern no longer looks so uninspired, i get it GL bases his Constructs on a Fighter Jet, and sinestro is more over the top constructs liek big fist and all crazy stuff
Yeah it would appear that Sinestro's constructs are based on fear, not so much the fist, but that spider construct when he's grabbing Flash suggests his moves are based on common fears.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I can't wait for someone to start trying to run with Hawkgirl in a match so folks can call her "chicken" on stream.

sorrry but my vote still goes towards the man of steel, but mmm i gotta say hawkgirl is looking pretty sexy, im taking her tothe top, even if she goes up against that tranny wonder women, all i need is powergirl and my life will be complete! actually we need like 2 more female chars, we need more va jay jays up in dis beech, wonder women dont count because i know shes hiding a weeny in those tights, power girl and zatanna ;), and raven :0

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Superman/Hawkgirl is what I voted for. Arrow will win as he's much more in the public's eye thanks to the TV show but still.

If she's one of your favorites why wouldn't you play her?
My favorite female character is Harley Quinn, yet I would never play her in Injustice.
Why not? Because I simply can't play female characters. It feels unnatural.

Never did it in fighting games and never will.
And I also never even created a female character in World of Warcraft, while you see so many people doing that.

I guess he has the same reasons, aight Eternal Darkseid?!

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
My favorite female character is Harley Quinn, yet I would never play her in Injustice.
Why not? Because I simply can't play female characters. It feels unnatural.

Never did it in fighting games and never will.
And I also never even created a female character in World of Warcraft, while you see so many people doing that.

I guess he has the same reasons, aight Eternal Darkseid?!

Such a weird ideology to me but to each his own.